• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Mountain Climb: Notia


The view of Canterlot got increasingly better by the minute, "Wow, you can see a little more every time you look down!" JetStream pointed out, but if he literally did, he would more than likely fall, he was at the edge of the side with Twister, while Colos and Colas was more near the inside of the turns. Twister looked to the insiders.

"You guys are missing the view." Colos wasn't sure on how to respond.

"... I rather not be missing anything..." he got out with a light chuckle, Colas nodded in agreement. Twister looked over to JetStream.

"Hey, JetStream, why don't we just slow down, I want it to build until we got to the top!" JetStream cocked his head.

"What do yo- oh, yeah I'm fine with that." After a while of looking around aimlessly, Colos gained the erge to finally open his mouth.

"JetStream..." JetStream turned suddenly with a smile, the warm red-yellow sun behind him.

"Yeah."

"I can't help but to notice, but your Cutie Mark..." JetStream's eyes widened, he looked back at his flank.

"Oh, yeah... I don't know what my talent is yet..." Colos looked like he mentally retreated.

"Sorry, if I hurt you... in... some... way..." JetStream decided to laugh it off, surprising Colos.

"No, it's alright... In my opinion, waiting for it is the best part..." he put his hoof on his chin, and then slightly jumped, "yeah... everypony deserves their talent, and everypony gets it, accident or not... I like to think of it as, well, like a quest or adventure... And once you're done, you do it more because it's your talent, your fate... fate..." something of that word shook him, like an avalanche, "... And I wouldn't want it any other way!" JetStream was tearing up, but had a noticeable smile, every single one tear, shining the suns beauty. Twister softly nudged JetStream.

"You alright? That... that was amazing." JetStream looked at Colos, he nodded grinning, Colas, on the other hoof, was leaping.

"Inspirational." JetStream looked to the ground, then back at the sunset to the left of them.

"Thanks..."

"That's what friends are for." Colos replied, Twister and Colas nodded at one another. JetStream went ahead and dried up the left over running tears streaming down the side of his muzzle, "These will be forever some of the best memories we'll have, ever." JetStream nodded.

"For sure."

Suddenly, a swift dark cloud rushed by, bringing rain with it, "Hey! That cloud!" he pointed at the object above them, looking at the others. Twister got a good look.

"Yeah, I see it, it looks like it's on a course for Ponyville too." JetStream just looked down, noticing that small town on the ground below.

"... Ponyville, I actually want to go there sometime in the future." Colos smiled, Twister otherwise, looked like he wanted to add something, "Oh, what is it, Twister?"

"It is a nice, little town, but when it comes to the ponies that live there..."

"... Is it something bad?" Twister shook his head.

"No, just hyperactive..."

"What?"

"I heard that Slash met a pony who was way over energetic."

"Oh, thanks for the warning." JetStream perked up.

"What warning?" Twister scratched the back of his head.

"Some pony the Slash met, I didn't catch his or her name, but, you know."

"Oh, and I know Slash got a little behind, but, where is he exactly?" Colos laughed.

"I heard that his parents wanted him to stay with them, since we're getting to the end and all." JetStream nodded.

"Yeah, they might be planning to leave once they finish, I understand that... But where to?" Colos shrugged.

"Beats me... Altamare maybe?" JetStream shrugged as well. Then sudden realization washed over him, dampening his mood.

"Where are you guys going after this is over?" Colas jumped in again.

"Oh, com' on, JetStream, you know we really won't be gone. I've been watching, and your spirit seems strong enough." she reassured.

...

'Neurelm...' JetStream didn't feel right about that. Colos was shocked of what he just heard.

"Oh, wow, Sis... I've never heard you speak like that." Colas struck a pose.

"Yeah, I'm full of surprises." Everypony laughed after it. And since they were a mile closer, they should be able to get to top before they knew it, but we don't know it till we know it.


~~~Chapter End~~~