• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Beach-like Scenes


Twister looked to JetStream huffing, "You want to race?" JetStream looked a little unsure, he huffing, JetStream was fine, so he answered.

"No, I don't want to." Twister looked back ahead of them. So did JetStream.

"Okay... Oh JetStream look! The Hotel." JetStream squinted his eyes, there was the Hotel, just standing there being immobile, soon after he was looking at JetStream entirely, JetStream could feel it getting awkward to ask, so he'll let it slide.

"What is it?" JetStream finally got it out.

"How are you able to keep up, I'm almost out of breath." he replied, he kept in mind that his speed talent was hidden for obvious reasons to him.

"How old are you?" JetStream asked out of pure curiosity.

"Seven, why are you asking?" JetStream quickly looked at the sky.

"No particular reason." he replied more sheepishly than fast. He was excited about how fast he was. Keeping up to a very young stallion, or an old colt. JetStream still couldn't figure it out. After some time, they approached the hotel, cardio was finally reaching JetStream. Twister looked at JetStream like some sort of mentor. Myriad walked up to them, JetStream and Twister stopped.

"Well, I'm glad you two are back." JetStream sighed from galloping here.

"Are, these things... for the things ready?" He stood there shaking a bit. Myriad looked over to him.

"I told you." Myriad ignored it and continued.

"We still got 30 minutes..." At realization, Twister and JetStream fell down with do some of there hoofs in the air, but they got back up as fast as they fell, "Was it something I said?" JetStream spoke up first.

"Twister here said we're starting now." Twister blew raspberries.

"I guess I got misinformed... Or I didn't hear correctly." as he rolled his eyes toward Myriad. Twister scratched his ear.

"Then what will we do?"

"You'll probably-" JetStream cut in.

"Lazy around..." He stood with a smile, Myriad returned it.

"Yes, yes you will. But I'd prefer lounge, lounge around." Twister shrugged, Colos and Colas showed up behind Myriad, "Well, I'll leave you to your buddies JetStream." he tussled his mane and turned to the hotel. JetStream sighed.

"Eh, okay Dad." he straitened his mane again, it would've bothered him to leave it like that, which made the other three take sudden interest to his appearance. The purple has taken more area, the dark blue in his hoofs have spread up a little as well, then something occurred to him, "Hey, Twister." hew looked to JetStream.

"Yeah?" JetStream dug at the dirt.

"I'm surprised that you aren't treating me like a foal..." hoping that wasn't, somehow, insulting him. But instead he smiled.

"That's what friends are for..." He started off to the hotel, "... JetStream, now come on I heard they have a pool!" JetStream just stood there watching him walk down, Colos broke the silence.

"...I've never heard of a friend do that before..." JetStream looked up to meet his eyes.

"Do what?" He just stared over at the hotel until he finally came to look at JetStream, "Give your name out in that tone... And I've been to many cities before this one..." JetStream believed it, he looked a couple years older than Twister. Soon Colas started trotting to the hotel as well.

"Come on you two, we got a pool to go to!" JetStream and Colos followed. As soon as they got there, more questions emerged. JetStream looked around.

"Hey, where is Slash anyway?" Colos replied.

"He's in the hotel getting his stuff ready." JetStream nodded.

"Alright... Wait! I don't have anything for the pool!" Twister fell and got back up.

"Don't you have them in your room?" JetStream suddenly stopped.

"Oh yeah, I guess I could check."

Meanwhile, at the same time, Myriad in the room saw JetStream go in the back door.

"Luckily I called her..." he muttered to himself smiling. JetStream made his way through the hallways, he chose the stairs instead of the elevator. Soon after that, he opened the door to his room, he saw the equipment on the bed, he grabbed it all, some how, and turned to the door, but he felt something, he spoke out with out thought.

"Hey, Dad." he then quickly left and closed the door, then put his right ear on the door to the room, he could hear a muffled voice through the door, and JetStream's eyes widened.

"How'd he know I was here?" JetStream backed up then picking up his pacing to the stairs.

"How did I know he was there?" he said quietly to himself, "Alright I'm ready." he wasn't able to hide what he was hiding though, Twister was talking to the others, then he moved to JetStream.

"Awesome!" he turned to the others close to him and started trotting, "Let's hit it!"

"Ya!" they yelled in unison. JetStream just smiled.


~~~Chapter End~~~

Author's Note:

I hope you know what a pool is... well if you don't then it's that one place people and ponies get angry because you splash them with the water, even though they're already... I bet you get the point here.