• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

JetStream Origins - LunicStream1105



Welcoming a new life for a colt.

  • ...
 0
 353

JetStream Origins-Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Afternoon hunches


Everypony was looking at the sky for the past five minutes, it was a mix of afternoon and a little but of violet, being around 4pm.

"The sky gets better every time I see it." JetStream nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I can't wait a certain time of day." Talking about the sky reminded him of something, 'The Glassed Hill... That's some of my reasons to get back home.' JetStream smiled. Soon they heard a voice, most of the group turned around.

"Oh, Slash, long time no see." Colos called out.

"Long time no see." Twister said.

"Long time no see, Slash." Colas. JetStream jumped up out of irritation.

"Alright, I get it!" Everyone went quite instantly.

"Soo, Slash." Twister asked, he quickly looked to the front.

"Oh, what?"

"Where were you the past 50 minutes?" Everypony in the group got interested.

"I was back at the Checkpoint, been there longer than I thought..." JetStream laughed.

"That's what I thought."

"Oh really?"

"Yep." JetStream put his nose in the air. It was quite for a little longer, more clouds started rolling in, covering most of the sky. While the other ponies were worried about what might be ahead, Colos and JetStream saw something different, they saw streaks of light that were pouring through the openings of the clouds.

"You see them too?" Colos looked at him. JetStream nodded.

"I sure do." Soon after the others looked at the sky.

"Hey brother, you weren't bothered by those dull, grey clouds up there?" Colos sneered.

"Well, I hope you're not afraid of clouds like those, but still, if it was a higher risk situation, I'd want you to remember to look past the danger, looking

and/or acting stronger than what might destroy you, it's your choice, and you will get rewarded for it."

"Right, brother... You're really independent." Colos laughed.

"True, and I'll never say anything less about you." JetStream leaned toward Twister.

"They are really honest about one another..." Twister nodded.

"And, oh so kind."

"But yeah, brother and sister, I guess you and I wont expect it another way."

"Uhh, guys..." Everypony in the group turned to Slash, he was pointing behind him, "Who's he?"

"Hello!" the pony suddenly sprouted, and he suddenly appeared in the middle of the group, instantly everypony got there own space. He was a unicorn, his fur was pitch black. This interested JetStream, as he finds himself in the studies of colors.

"Who are you?" JetStream asked out of curiosity, that question almost never comes out friendly.

"That's not important right now, and besides, you're meeting somebo pony new." he gave a sheepish smile. And he could finally see his eyes, they were a muddy blue, staring into those eyes, gave JetStream worry for some reason unknown by him, something had sparked. The dark pony was getting worried himself, "Are you okay, JetStream?" Suddenly serious and calm.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine" he laughed lightly, "just thinking about things. Wait... what? How do you know my name??" The ponies worries suddenly got drastically worried.

"Wellitwasgoodseeingyouallbye!" JetStream went to catch up, but before he disappeared over the horizon behind him, Jetstream saw something unusual.

"Wait... what?" he looked at the pony, then at the sun indirectly, "... That pony has no shadow... And how did he know my name??"

"I'm pretty sure you were seeing things." Everypony stated except Slash.

"Don't worry JetStream, I believe you..." JetStream's mood improved.

"Really, Slash, than-!!

"'Cause that's awesome! A pony who could pull a trick like that!" Those words echoed in JetStream's mind.

'A trick...' JetStream sighed, "Yeah, maybe you're right Slash, he was a Unicorn after all... But still I can't get over something..." Twister moved along side of JetStream.

"Eh ,don't worry about it. Maybe you can think it over some time later anyway." he smiled. JetStream sighed once again.

"Heh, yeah alright." 'He's really good at helping somepony mentally make it off their hoofs.' "Whoa!" Colos got his attention, pointing upwards.

"JetStream, look up and check it out, the path splits up ahead!... And there seems to be ponies on the side lines, and some with the top of the hill with cameras." JetStream rose an eyebrow.

"Why do you think they have those?"

"Well, if I can remember it correctly, a the very beginning of this, it is an annual thing, so they might be recording it?"

"Hmm, all right." JetStream got pumped and nervous at both. 'Oh, man. It's about time we reached it!' His heart started racing. He either passes it, getting much attention, or gets back up on the ground with the help of Pegasi.

Meanwhile,
The castle was quite, a guard was walking into her throne room, "Your view, Highness." he handed a small screen.

"You seem a little late, yes?" The guard nodded, uneasy.

"... Yes, I know your highness." she smiled.

"Alright then, that is all I need." The guard bowed.

"Thank you your Highness."


~~~Chapter End~~~