• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 11,520 Views, 367 Comments

Equestria meets the Vasto Lorde. - Phoenix Archangel



When an amnesiac Hollow appears in Equestria, will it spell destruction? Or something unexpected?

  • ...
32
 367
 11,520

Well, I'm just gonna say it...

In short?

I fucked up... majorly.

And I'm not saying that because of all the plot crevices in the story ('cos face it; saying their plot holes is like saying Niagra Falls is a trickle... from a distance, it's true, but the moment you get up close and personal with it...) that have been pointed out. Seriously, if you read the last blog, I said the author in my head couldn't find the story and the desk was covered in papers?

I finally got the memo from the guy; turns out, all the stuff you guys've pointed out to me? Probably four to six pages worth.

The rest of the paperwork?

All of it was issues with the storyline, how it was going, where it was going, what was going to happen... you get the drift.

The author then wrote two suggestions for me to decide (since I'm the asshole who has to sign this crap... being the primary personalty is such a drag sometimes):

1: Complete overhaul, which means getting all the files related to Vasto Lorde and loading them into this nice little incinerator I got just down the hall. It also means you guys'll be waiting even damn longer while I get the team into the Story Room for planning.

2: Vasto Lorde goes into cold storage... a.k.a it's gonna disappear from my mind permanently in about... eh, I give it a week, week an' half tops.

By now, you can guess which I've gone with.

So, as of now the story is Cancelled, but if anyone wants to pick it up and take this egg that I picked up from Bradledew and hatch it fully, go for it.

And if you check my blog after this you'll see where I was gonna take the story, as well as an announcement.

It's been a blast writing this (when it flowed anyways).

Comments ( 27 )

But... But... NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....ummm, i see....Well.. I CAN STOP READING YEAH!!! MY BRAIN ALMOST BROKEN. So i gon...wai-t..w...hat?

So, as of now the story is Cancelled

i.imgur.com/xe1Mc9o.jpg

......Cancelled? BUT ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO READ! WHYYYYYYYYYY!?

panic! someone hit the panic button everyone! PANIC! :raritycry:

It was getting good too ! :raritycry:

Too bad, but oh well. Maybe someone else will pick this story up. Here's hoping all other stories you write don't end up this way! Keep it up!

I would gladly take up the mantle, if you let me, this story has great promise and I would love to see it flourish.

5603853
I'm subbing you just on the off chance that you follow through with this, best of luck if you do :)

5603853 By all means, go for it. And best of luck to you.

5603853
5604801
will Mewtwo be allowed to use what you have written so far with only minor edits?
because you have written a LOT, and even if you arent writing any more, it would be a shame for all that to just get deleted
and it would probably be easier on them as well if they didnt have to write it from scratch..

5605285 I don't have a problem with that; as I wrote in the description, I picked this story up from Bradledew Ender, who had written up to Chapter 6. I then altered his work slightly so that it's not a direct copy+paste and wrote a further 10 chapters of more-or-less original content.

So if you want to, 5603853, go ahead, edit my work to however it suits you, and turn this coal into diamond.

5605304
:pinkiecrazy:*SUDDEN APPEARENCE*:pinkiecrazy:

I APPROVE OF THIS TRADE MAY THE LIGHT GUIDE THEE TO ORIGINALITY AND CONTENT!
33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkotllQOQO1qeq4p7o1_400.gif
*teehee*

5603853 you (must:flutterrage:) can do it, i (want:twilightangry2:) believe it to happen!

To anyone who dares tempt fate with this story, we send you our prayers. for while a fascinating concept.. I've seen smaller holes at Yosemite then then one this story displayed

May the Moon's Light Guide your path in this venture and the Sun provide thee strength till the end.

5728819
lol
I once tempted fate...It eventually went to this other guy. *Cough Cough* Pheonix *Cough Cough*

Too bad, it seemed a good argument for a story and maybe if there was a problem there was a chance that you could rewrite it (I did not read it as it's cancelled, but the argument seemed good)

i mite try taking a swing at it but i think i need to rewatch the show a few hundred times to get the full story and names down. welp there goes my summer vacation spent being on my bed watch a anime.:trollestia: who am i kidding, who would want to do that?

6246611 ...I've literally done that.

I spent a whole three days watching One Piece to catch up. Burned clean through my internet, but I did it.

first of, it's sapience not sentience, google the difference between the two for more information on the subject.
Secondly, shame the story is cancelled.

Hmmm. I wouldn't mind trying to recreate this thing up. If that's alright with you.

i was enjoyed this it was fun

it was good while it lasted.

Guys if you want an ending just do something like "twilight was never forgiven and had to live with the curse for the rest of her life. Rainbow dash got her other wing back but she could never fly as fast as she used to. The gang broke up a the elements of harmony were passed on to the next generation. Pinkie and flutter shy made friends with tenshou and they taught him of to be a member of society. Luna and celestia also eventually became friends too. This story goes down as history or more like tall tales where the moral is not to judge a person based on appearances."

I would like to see this story keptgoing

Login or register to comment