• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 19,473 Views, 604 Comments

Anthro Clopfic #116457 - Triple Word Score



I've been transported to another world full of nudist aliens. They call themselves ponies, but they look more like people, and somehow, I hold the key to setting all this right.

Comments ( 26 )

Great way to conclude the series. Gotta say that the new character Eroki is very interesting. Thanks for the story. It was well worth the read.

Thus is not over yet by a long shot i can feel it in my bones.:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Will the be a sequal?

This universe seems like it can now be expanded and built upon!:pinkiecrazy:
7406255 You won't require my identification and suspect I'm holding a gun will you? I thought Alex Murphy took care of you.

I do kinda wish there was a more a fleshed out relationship. It seems kinda pointless inserting Eroki for little more than an afternoon with the MC without and explanation or foreshadowing to its consequences.

8.5/10 story, well written and well aware of what it is, as evidenced by the title. Would re-read/wait for sequel.

I love it when people mention Canada, even tangentially. It's nice to be noticed.

Most alien abduction fantasies are just poorly-written projections of the writer's sexual fetishes anyway.

KEK.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Wanted to wrap things up after so long, eh? Understandable. Nice touch with Eroki, by the way. I can definitely accept the idea that we have our own older, more experienced spirit of chaos stirring shit up. And that she has a lovely pair of tits. Surprised she only has the two, though.

7407175
You know we love ya'. You're like that younger sibling that we don't want to admit is cooler than us for the United States.

I cant believe THIS is the END.
If there is a sequel, I wait for it with excitement.

It's a shame to see a good story end. Especially since I enjoyed it. Hope you make a sequel one day

This was better than I went in expecting. One thing though: alliteration outside of middle school English poetry assignments is bad and should never be used, anywhere, ever.

7254635
One of those little things that I didn't know when I wrote it but makes it that much more fun in hindsight :trollestia:

7406255 7406267 7406374 7410667 7412662
There's no gentle way to say this :fluttercry:

I do not have planned, nor do I intend to plan a direct sequel to this story or another story in this universe. Just finishing this one took a lot out of me, and I don't really have any ideas to make another story out of.

Although, if someone else wants to do something with it, I would like at least a courtesy call to let me know about it (even if it's for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity).

7408054
Whoops, busted :twilightoops:

7408196
They were probably just the two she showed to Bill and the others.

7417761
Now that you mention it, I was so eager to finish the story that I completely forgot to alliterate in the last chapter :raritydespair:

7421386 Awe well. It's better you told us than us wait forever on false hope

all great writes should add more to their work my friend.

7421386 Fair enough. I hope you still got a good grade. I know I gave it a gold star.

*Sees picture of coconuts*
nope nope nope nope nope...(*running away*)

It was a good story, the growth of the carachter was well done. He wasn't an edgy douche furious of being taken from his home nor a guy that didn't mind at all right from the beginning like in most stories. Have my upvote :twilightsmile:.

Hail, Discordia!
All hail Eris!

Ewige Blumenkraft!
Ewige Schlangenkraft!

Remember, the Sacred Chao says... Mu.

yrs
The Left Onerous Pope Josephus Josiah Julius 'Jellylegs' Jackson the Questionable

In the end this whole story was unsatisfactory, it just made me feel numb through the whole thing. The sex wasn't appealing, the MC was well written, grammar and punctuation was pretty spot on and that's probably the only two good thing. If this was meant to be a clopfic it failed, not exciting enough.

Like a flat soda I give it a 6/10 the taste was there but the fizz didn't give me a bubbly feeling.

This will be in my likes, but I will not favorite due to how you end it could have been better.

10271247
If she’s the height of a horse then when turned human she’d likely still be that tall, not a foot or two taller.

10502612
There is no reason to believe that. We don’t have much of a scale for size with Equestria species, but there’s no way to know if these are just real ponies (they look more like shetland or dwarf ponies, though) turned upright and then anthromorphed or if it’s a “if they were humanish” and so would he far shorter than horses on two legs.

Don’t let the title fool you. This was a pretty good read. I hope someone writes a sequel. I’d like to think Bill returns to his Equestrian friends. Thanks for creating and sharing.

11046529
Because most writers are of a certain spectrum I won't bring into entertainment who have no understanding of what is manliness and maturity. And I'm not referring to women. As such, these people tend to think that being a dick is being manly when it's actually being a bratty boy at best.

Login or register to comment