• Published 14th Oct 2020
  • 1,788 Views, 146 Comments

Something Sweet To Bite: Candy Mare Goes to Hell - Knackerman



After being trapped in Limbo, the Candy Mare finds herself spat out on the umbral plain and greeted by a familiar voice. Welcome to Hell.

Comments ( 47 )

It took me way to long to realize this exist, uh I kind of ran out of steam on reading this series by part 4, I'll blame it on accidentally spoiling myself at the middle of part 4 when I read a comment at the last chapter.

Maybe I'll give a last hurrah for the Candy mare next week, although my faith in anyone surviving from the hell of this 'thing' is severely broken.

The dedication for keeping the candy mare original universe or universes if you include the lot of dead Equestria's alive is unmarvaled in anywhere of the form.

Yes I love the Candy Mare!!!!!!:pinkiehappy:

Oh god, She's about to conquer heaven!

Can't wait to see how the next fanfic turns out to be. Though since she conquered hell, the chances of heaven beating her back and living through this is 20% while the chances of her conquering heaven are a absolute 100%. Due to devouring and candifying all sinners and demons in hell. I have completely read this entire fanfic in just a day, Its amazing how you kept the universes that she's conquered alive throughout this story.

Now I just wonder, will she meet her mother in the next story?

Whelp, look's like i'm not the only one to like Dante, Shakespeare and Shelly, because if not then you wouldn't have made Patch such a great hero of her story, you honestly need to revisit all of the previous installments fix the spelling errors and some of the grammar errors and call ministry of image to compile them all in a book. You just combined the ancient and Shakespearean tragedies with the divine comedy and Frankenstein with this installment of the series and just rewrote the later but in pony form and a little bit more entertaining than the original. Congrats you just wrote the best series of mlp fanfiction that will ever exist and managed to turn it from a grim-dark series into a tragedy of ancient proportions

She is the Prime Evil.

10484133
dearth also means hunger and that is why i was confused

10485856
daemon and demon, i don't know why it copied the same thing again

10486444

I don't see where adding a that would help. I could replace 'the' with 'that' if you think that would read better though.

between body and had

As the tidal wave of candy carnage crashed over the capital city of Hell, it subsumed the City of Dis in gingerbread towers and crumbling cookie edifices of sugar and suet.

you sure you didn't wanted to say sugar and sweets?

10487149

you sure you didn't wanted to say sugar and sweets?

Yup.

The implication is that the buildings aren't just being made over in candy but also in the fat and flesh of demons, rendering them partially organic. I think describing this organic material as suet, which is also a baking component, makes for some interesting mental imagery.

Now that’s a lot of damage :pinkiehappy:

I love this story, and im guessing ill stay tuned for the next chapter. Also knackerman, keep up the hard work and determination, and if you ever falter, remember you have fans, true fans that will still be there and help you stand.

10493941
Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. :pinkiehappy:

My god that ending! You never disappoint with these!

I definitely wouldn't recommend to someone not familiar with the lore. To really appreciate it you would probably need to read at least three or so. That being said the whole series is worth the time to read and so is this latest one!

I was a little worried at first there weren't ideas left but you made something new here and left room to expand still. Definitely the sweetest treat for me this Nightmare Night. Thank you!

Wow, before I knew it, I was done with this story. I only started reading this last week!

This is another amazing story and I enjoyed the ride all the way here.

Is there more to come? I believe G5 will be coming out some time next year.

Comment posted by ChevnotJeff deleted Dec 18th, 2020

This was an amazing story! Since I first read Something Sweet to Bite a few months ago I have been meaning to read the rest of the series, and now that I am done I can say it certainly does not disappoint! You did an excellent job.

Candymare is like your own version Jason Voorhees

Other than that I like the stories you make up. Keep it up

Wow even in the afterlife she can still Raise Hell

love it!
local candy horse takes over hell and decides to aim her violence skyward :pinkiecrazy:
stay healthy and safe knackerman though i only semi recently discovered your works the world wouldn't be the same without you!! :heart:
:scootangel:

10628261
He actually asked me to point out the mistakes

Candy Mare has raised literal Hell. Gotta admit I'm impressed. Definitely has been a gorey and fantastic ride. You did an amazing job on these stories Knackerman.

I can't decide which version of Hell is worse. The original Hell where every soul is put into their respective personal part of it, or the Candymare's version of Hell where every soul is a puppet to the Candymare's will.

10482339
Shouldn't it be reverse as the forces of heaven struck down Lucifer already before?
If anything, it should be the reverse(higher chances as she killed who is essentially Lucifer, but she still has to deal with the creator of everything, and as for the archangels, I'm not too informed as to how relevant they normally are)

Do you plan on making another story to this series?

This might sound weird, but I think she looks kinda pretty in that photo.

10866514
No problem. Also, it probably doesn't have to be pony life. You can do an alternate where there's a what if fanfiction where she does choose not to become a monster but instead chooses to become a protector of innocent ponies so that they won't go through the same thing she did.

Standing atop the ascendant structure was, of course, the Candy Mare herself. She smiled with such self satisfied insanity that even the faithful were struck with fear as they gazed upon her demented visage.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814699197709549641/866433914012827688/unknown.png
Edit: What did I learn? Tumbler sucks. The picture was someone saying "Why is Hitler in heaven if you are wondering."

Last thoughts on this series:
There is way too much detail on Candy's butt. F to the one guy staring at it while breathing heavily for 3 minutes.

So excited for a new installment this year if there will be one! I love your work and have read the whole SSTB series, and i'm planning to check out your other works as well, knowing your writing style i'm 100% sure it'll be just as good! Keep up the amazing work Knackerman!

After conquering heaven and hell, what terrifying vistas of reality will she move onto next? Can nothing stop her Kratos-style rampage through the demesnes of the deities?

I must admit, it’s gonna be hard to escalate from here.

But what a ride. :pinkiecrazy:

What an appetizing ending. What's that I smell? Perhaps another scrumptiously sweet and savory story from the candy coated kitchen?

My mouth is watering, and I haven't even had dessert yet.

A delicious ending, but do I smell another sweet to bite coming?

Comment posted by Addymarie deleted Mar 8th, 2022

Man oh man, great story as always!!!! This was rocking!!! And I both love and fear the ending!:rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by ponymov deleted Apr 14th, 2022

I can't help but wonder how tf Luna defeated her so easily the first time. Candy is the impossible enemy. She clearly can't be killed. So how did it happen the first time?

11355726
Well, nobody said it was easy.

Maybe you’ll find out how later this year.

Will you make a story for g5 mlp of Candy mare?

11377266
I haven’t decided yet.

If I can think of a good hook for why she would be in that setting, maybe.

11377505
Alright man it could be somepony got her powers in the new generation or she comes back cuz the magic of equestrian has return but it’s up to you if you want to though. Speaking of which I’m still in the third story.

Just how many stories are going to be in this series?

11418302
Good question. We're long past the original trilogy.

But we've kind of been making fun of the Friday the 13th series with some of the titles so maybe we'll go to the same number of films in that series?

Well I've finished the series and...that's I got to say I've enjoyed it and will read how Luna bested the candy mare at a later date. Is beated not a word? Auto correct is telling me it's not a word and my whole life I thought it was

11720243
Beat is already the past simple form of beat, and is spelled and said exactly the same as the present tense of the word. The past participle for beat would be ‘beaten’ as in the Candy Mare was ‘beaten’ by Luna. You could also use the term ‘bested’ which broadly means the same thing, but no, ‘beated’ is not a word.

Comment posted by Jackfishproductions deleted March 10th
Login or register to comment