• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 2,648 Views, 268 Comments

Raindrops' Wrap Up - Arkensaw Pinkerton



Raindrops is about to have a very, very weird winter wrap-up. A choosable path adventure!

  • ...
2
 268
 2,648

Chapter 3

Okay, it's gonna be a hassle but you should probably take care of this book. You know Twilight Sparkle will be running the teams at the town square, so you can kill two birds with one stone and just take the book to the meeting.

Once you've got it in your saddlebags, it becomes pretty clear that you're not going to be able to fly with this thing weighing you down, and you've definitely not got the time to get your air wagon out of storage. It looks like you'll be walking. That's not so bad on a day like this, though- it gives you a chance to actually enjoy the winter scenery, and even though you won't be able to sign in early and pick your favourite job you can enjoy being part of the big crowd of ponies arriving at the town square. On the way, you get the opportunity to chat a little with Roseluck- you two have been neighbours for a few years now, but you don't really know each other all that well. It's kind of nice to find out Winter Wrap Up's her favourite day of the year too.

When you arrive, it's getting pretty busy, but you're still in time. You look around for Twilight, and she's standing with your boss, Rainbow Dash. It looks like they're discussing the schedule for today- perhaps after you've handed off this book you can sign up early enough to avoid the really unpleasant jobs.

You're about to talk to Twilight when you notice something out of the corner of your eye. It's a bright pink pony deep in the bushes, jumping up and down and apparently trying to get your attention. You gesture to yourself with a hoof, raising an eyebrow in confusion. She nods violently in response, waving you over and shouting "Pssssst! Raindrops!" in an exaggerated whisper.

It looks like Twilight's wrapped things up with Rainbow Dash, and she's already started moving towards the stage to begin her speech with the Mayor. Rainbow's muttering to herself about slowpokes as she starts to assign the jobs and you really don't want to be stuck babysitting the Junior Weather Patrol again. On top of that, the pink pony over there is getting really insistent, and you've only got time to do one thing before Twilight starts her speech.

To go and chat with the weirdo in the bushes, Click here for Chapter 7.
To listen to the speech and present the book to Twilight afterwards, Click here for Chapter 8.
To push up to the front and insist that you talk to Twilight, Click here for Chapter 9.

Requests closed for this chapter!

To go back a step, Click here for Chapter 1.