• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 2,647 Views, 268 Comments

Raindrops' Wrap Up - Arkensaw Pinkerton



Raindrops is about to have a very, very weird winter wrap-up. A choosable path adventure!

  • ...
2
 268
 2,647

Chapter 27

There's no way you're spending any more time with Cloud Kicker than you have to, and you foalsat the Junior Weather Patrol once before. Never again.

"I'll work with Pinkie, please. Ice-breaking sounds fun!"

Rainbow smiles at you and shakes her head as she ticks you off on her sheet.

"Okay, sure thing. Pinkie, could you get to it? I need to have a quick word with Raindrops here."

"Okey dokey lokey! Raindrops, we'll be down at the big pond as soon as you can join us." Pinkie bounds off, and you smile at her as she goes. You turn back to the boss, and your smile immediately vanishes. She's looking more serious than you've ever seen her look.

"Raindrops, I'm not stupid."

"I know you're not stupid," you say, quietly wondering where in Tartarus this is going.

"You're late because you were spending time with Pinkie, and now she wants you on the ice-breaking team as a special favour. Plus you're psyched about getting to spend all day on the ground? Please. No way. I know what's going on here."

"You do?" You're beginning to wish you could say the same thing.

"Hay, I don't have a problem with it. You make a cute couple. But if you hurt her, I will end you."

Wait, what? Oh dear. This is going to require delicacy and tact, and you have neither.

"Boss, that's not- I mean, Pinkie's already secretly seeing-" buck! Secretly! "- uh, seeing somepony else, so-"

Rainbow rolls her eyes at you.

"I bet she is. Go have fun, Raindrops, but remember- I've got my eye on you." She leaves in a flurry of feathers before you can come up with a decent response. Well, that's just bucking brilliant. You groan in frustration and leave for the pond, and to your surprise you're not going to be the last one on the ice. Pinkie's already getting warmed up with a bunch of other ponies, including Carrot Top and Easy Breezy, but you can see your neighbour Roseluck sitting on the side of the pond. She's nickering in frustration and tugging at her unlaced skates. After a moment, an exhausted-looking stallion arrives and shouts across the lake at Pinkie. He's wearing a Plants team vest, you realise.

"Pinkie! Applejack says I have to join your team."

Pinkie just gives him an enthusiastic nod, but he looks a little morose. He walks over to the pile of skates near Roseluck and eyes them thoughtfully- if you had to guess, you'd think he'd never been ice skating before.

To help out the bemused stallion, Click here for Chapter 60.
To trade onto the Plants team in search of more rugged ponies, Click here for Chapter 61.
To give Roseluck some help with her skates, Click here for Chapter 62.

Requests closed for this chapter!

There's a few ways you gould have gotten here.
To go back a step, Click here for Chapter 13.
Or Click here for Chapter 40.