• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 1,913 Views, 31 Comments

Sunny Knight: a Pony's Tale - TheothersideofSunny968



A story of love, loss, pain, and how finding and making friends is as easy as giving an honest smile.

  • ...
13
 31
 1,913

PreviousChapters Next
Journey to the Dragon Lands

“After studying the maps I requested from Canterlot about the layout of the Foal Mountains, and the IronLock prison, Sunny and I have come up with a few plans we wanted to run by all of you.” Twilight explained as she used the cutie mark map to show the layout of said Mountains.

“The only defenses the prison has are their thirty foot tall iron walls” Sunny levitated a pointing rod to the image prison built on the mountain peak. “The main reason the prison is so inescapable, though, from what Twilight and I have found out are the ‘natural’ defenses of the mountain.”

“You mean the freezing cold and strong wind currents?” Rainbow Dash spoke up. “They warned us about not going near those mountains back at the weather factory. Even the Wonderbolts couldn’t tame those storms!”

“Yeah! All the guys at the academy say that those mountain tops are crawling with Windigos! That’s why no pony ever escapes from the prison!” Thunderlane added, looking slightly pale.

“If my father’s there and he’s building an army, we have a lot more to worry about then angry Windigos” Sunny’s expression was hard and grim. Admitting your father, who raised you with love, was the bad guy was hard enough, but now he had to plan to attack against that same stallion.

“And don’t forget, poor Melody is counting on us to save her sisters!” Octavia chimed in.

“As well as all of Sapphire Shore’s dancing crew” Rarity sighed, holding herself together as best best as she could, trying not to faint. “The poor dears. I could only imagine what painful torment, what agony-“

“Ah think we all got th’ picture, Rarity” Applejack interrupted, putting a hoof in Sunny’s shoulder.

It was then that Rarity realized it was Sunny’s father doing all the ‘tormenting’ and that it might be painful for him to think about. “I’m so sorry darling. This whole thing must leave you feeling hot and cold at the same time.”

“Speaking of...” Spike actually spoke up for the first time in the whole conversation. Everypony turned to the little baby dragon, who’s scales appeared to be glowing. “I don’t feel so good!”

“Spike?! Are you ok?” Twilight immediately rushed to his side.

“I-I don’t know! All of a sudden my body just started to burn, eh, and itch!” The poor baby dragon immediately started scratching uncontrollable.

“I’ve seen this before” Sunny admitted as he stepped closer to Spike, getting a better look at the little guy to verify what he believed. “This is the call of the Dragon Lord. Whenever the Dragon Lord has need of his subjects, he calls them like this. Summoning them to the Dragon Lands.”

Spike continued to scratch for a good long moment before turning to Sunny. “H-how do we turn this off?”

“The only way is to go to the Dragon Lands and answer the call” Sunny instructed the young Dragon. “Other wise this could get worse.”

“I wonder why Spike is being called” Twilight spoke her mind out loud.

“More then likely the current Dragon Lord is summoning every dragon from around the world. Not just Spike in particular.” Sunny answered. “You’ll have to make the journey to the Dragon Lands, and see what the Dragon Lord wants.”

“But he can’t go alone! Not my little Spiky-wiky!” Rarity pulled Spike in for a hug, but cut it short when she felt how hot he was.

After being released from Rarity’s hug, Spike scratches himself a little more before turning to Twilight, shooting her a desperate look. “Would you mind coming along? I’m a little nervous about going back to the Dragon Lands after the last time.”

Letting out a cheerful glee, Twilight couldn’t help but cheer. “This is great! Equestria doesn’t have much information on dragon culture! This is my chance to make a great contribution to the knowledge of Equestria!”

Pausing for a moment, Twilight realized everypony and Spike were giving her the same hard look. “He He... and help Spike, I mean.”

“Wait, Sunny, ain’t you some sorta peace keeper between ponies and Dragons?” Big Mac asked.

“That’s true! Don’t you have knowledge about them and their Lands? Customs? And so on?” Doctor Whooves added.

“I was sworn never to speak of such things. Dragon secrets and what not. But you two should leave immediately” Sunny suggested as he turned back to the Cutie mark map. “We’ll continue working on a plan, but won’t act on anything until you return.”

“Make that ‘three’” Rarity spoke up. “I insist on helping. I can’t leave poor, little, defenseless Spike and Twilight to deal with the dragons all by themselves! Besides, I can disguise us again like last time.”

“Let’s pick a more subtle costume, this time” Twilight smiles at her fashion wise friend. “Maybe a rock or a tree.”

“Can do, Darling!” Rarity noted as she, Twilight, and Spike all began to head out on their long journey to the Dragon Lands.

“Ya should go with ‘em, Sunny” Pappy appeared out of nowhere beside Sunny, startlingly the ponies who remained behind to plan the attack. In his hooves was a large bowl of chocolate pudding that the elderly stallion appeared to be eating with a large mixing spoon.

After gathering himself, Sunny looked to Pappy and asked “Why? Ah ain’t ah dragon. ‘Sides, I’m not too sure th’ dragons’ll be too fond of th’ Black Knight popping up out of nowhere after 1000 years.”

“Oh Ah’m sure there’ll be some trouble” Pappy commented as he swallowed a spoonful of the chocolate desert. “But ya need allies. As th’ Black Knight, ya have th’ right ta ask th’ Dragon Lord fer help. As much as strong as yer Guardian friends and the elements of Harmony are, yer father probably has armies ta match, and not just ponies, either. Ya’ll need as much help as ya can get.”

Sunny’s eyes fell upon the transparent image of the Foal Mountains where the IronLock prison was located. Dragons could help get the ponies up there in no time, and could help provide great air support, not to mention ‘literal’ fire power.

With a heavy sigh, Sunny shrugged and let his eyes fall to the ground. “Ah just ain’t sure they’ll help us.”

A small smile appeared on Pappy’s muzzle as he finished licking his stirring spoon. “Ah hear ‘Torch’ is th’ current Dragon Lord.”

Sunny’s yellow ears flickered and popped right up at the mention of the dragon’s name. “Tinny Torch? Really? He really made Dragon Lord?”

Pappy just shrugged, pretending to not really care as he watched from the corner of his eye Sunny glow with excitement. “Just what Ah heard. Guess we won’t know ‘till Spike an’ th’ girls get back. But ya know, Touch might help ya out. Ah know he was mighty fond of-“

It wasn’t until Sunny had disappeared completely did Pappy realize the success of his plan. From the look of things, Sunny might already be half way to the train station by now. With a wide smile on his muzzle, Pappy looked to everypony who remained behind and asked “who wants ta bake some cookies?”

“Can we eat them after?” Thunderlane asked as his stomach made a rumbling noise.

“Well we ain’t gunna just make ‘me ta look at how pretty they are” Pappy chuckled as he lead the remaining ponies into the kitchen to bake while waiting for their friends to return.



(https://youtu.be/GvAX9B45tcw)




Taking the journey from Ponyville to Baltimare to reach a ship that would take Sunny to the Dragon Lands was... interesting, to say the least.

Before he could stop it, his Black Knight suit of armor appeared out of nowhere and attacked itself him, glowing and burning much like spike’s scales. The only thing Sunny could guess was happening was it was the call of the Dragon Lord, and it must even effect armor made from dragon scales. Either way, it just made Sunny’s little journey much harder.

Leaving the castle of friendship behind, Sunny worried somepony would stop him and would try and arrest him or at the very least, ask him if he was ‘the’ Black Knight. But no pony seemed to even achknowlage him except with smiles and waves, complementing him on his armor, some of them even calling him by name, recognizing him as the only unicorn in town with an orange mane and yellow coat. Sunny was confused, but took it with a spoon of sugar. ‘At least I’m not being chased out of town or thrown in prison.’

As he boarded the train heading to Baltimare, though, Sunny soon realized why no pony stopped him. The trains carts were full of ponies dressed in costumes! And not just any costumes, Super Hero costumes! What was more surprising, there were at least two dozen Black Knights aboard! Of course, most of their armor was made of cardboard and duct tape, but a few went all out and either actually had a suit of royal armor painted black, or custom made a suit of armor of some easily pliable metal. One armor in particular really caught Sunny’s eye. It looked even more eye catching then his own, bearing huge, spiky, shoulder pads, a long red cape, and a glowing red crown on it’s head. When the stallion spoke, it was in a deep voice that strangely reminded the former prince of his father.

Sitting patiently and pretending to sleep, Sunny listened to what everypony was saying. Sunny lucked out; there was a comic book convention with a costume contest going on in Baltimare this entire week!

‘What luck, now I can easily travel around everypony without being noticed’ the yellow unicorn smiled to himself.

Down several seats away from Sunny, though, was a dark coated pony who had been following him since he left Twilight’s castle. Somepony who had been hot on his trail for a short while now, Somepony who promised his wife he wouldn’t lose sight of him. A desperate reporter’s aid, Thunder Veil.

“That him?” White Out asked as she took a seat next to her husband, keeping her voice low.

“Yeah, I bet my Power Pony trading card collection on it” Thunder replied, his dark green eyes locked on the Now sleeping Black Knight.

“What makes you so sure it’s him?” White Out asked, her reporter in stinks telling her to always question everything, even her own husband.

“Look at his armor” Thunder muttered as low as he could under his breath. “I heard from somepony that the dragons were being summoned to the Dragon Lands by the Dragon Lord. When that happens, the dragon’s scales glow.”

The grey Pegasus reporter squinted her eyes at the only Black Knight who’s armor was actually glowing. “Ok... but why is his ‘armor’ glowing? It’s not like-“

“We just got one of our answers, honey” Thunder gave a small smile. “I heard a rumor the Black Knight’s armor was made of dragons scales. And not just any dragon scales. A legendary dragon by the mane of Gargonda.”

Ignoring the vast knowledge her husband has gathered and focusing on the target she could barely see, White Out lowered her head to pretend to be talking about something else while she continued their conversation. “Let’s corner him now, while we have him on the train.”

“Not a good idea” Thunder’s smile faded as his piercing dark green eyes remained focused on their target. “He could easily disappear in this crowded of a train. And that’s if he reacts peacefully. Don’t forget, he’s not above harming anypony.”

“Then we wait?” White Out asked, only to receive a silent nod from her husband. She hated waiting to act, especially with the biggest scoop Equestria’s seen in years sitting just a few rows down. But she knew her husband well. He may have always played on the safe side, but he played his cards well. And if he says ‘wait’ that’s their best bet.



An hour or so later, the train pulls into the station, and as the doors to the train carts open and the participants of the convention exited, Sunny made his move. Casually breaking away from the crowd of ponies as they met up with friends and carriages to gradually make their way to where the convention would be held, Sunny moved down the back alleyways towards the docks, with both the reporter, White Out, and her husband, Thunder Veil, hot on his trail. They made sure to stay back just enough to remain out of sight, but close enough to where The Black Knight was visible. After several twists and turns, Sunny arrived at the docks, and spoke with some sailor for a moment. White Out and Thunder Veil paused, waiting to see his next move, but were unable to make out what the two were talking about. Once the Black Knight finished their conversation, he handed over a small bag of what must have been bits, and was lead to a small rowboat. As the sailor thanked the Black Knight and left on his marry way, the couple made their move before knight could sail away.

Right as White Out was about to call out to him, the Black Knight spoke up without even looking up at them. “How long are you two going to follow me for?”

Being caught off guard, Thunder hesitated, dumbfounded as to how the Black Knight knew they were there.

White Out on the other hoof, didn’t miss a beat. “Sir, we know ‘you’ are the ‘real’ Black Knight. We got questions, and you’re going to answer them.”

“And if I say no?” The Black Knight continued to prepare the dingy for departure.

“I have a number of spells to make you talk” Thunder shook off his hesitation and found his cold courage once more.

“I wouldn’t push him” White Out gleamed. “I’ve seen him bring minotaurs to their knees.”

“Good to know” the armored unicorn answered. “But I wouldn’t recommend using any spells like that right now, if I were you. In your state of mind, it could back fire.”

Raising a brow, Thunder took a step towards the Black Knight. “What do you mean, ‘my state’?”

“I’m in a hurry, but I do owe you one. You both get one answer each, so long as you don’t ask me anything about my identity” the Black Knight replied, then turned to look up at the couple. “Better make them good ones.”

Thinking for a moment, White Out and Thunder Veil spoke amongst themselves, deciding what to ask the Black Knight. After a moment, they both nodded and agreed on their pair of questions, with the husband asking his first.

“Why did you attend the Crystal Fair?” Thunder focused on the Black Knight, trying to read his reaction.

“I was in the neighborhood...I grew up in the Empire, but could never attend the fair as a civilian.” The Knight let out s small chuckle. “I must say, it’s a lot more fun to participate.”

The dark grey unicorn looked to his wife and nodded. It was her turn.

“To who do you Allie yourself with? The Crystal Empire? Princess Celestia and Luna? Princess Twilight? We saw you leave her castle-“ the Reporter started, but was cut off.

“I serve for the betterment of pony kind” The Black Knight simply answered, his voice turning deeper then before, ringing off his helmet’s mouth piece like a large brass war bell. “I don’t care if I aid a princess or a homeless pony, all I want to do is be there for everypony and help them to be the best they can be, and stop those who’s plans are to repress a pony’s inner light.”

“That’s a rather vage answer” White Out commented. “Care to elaborate?”

“No, but I can tell you one more thing. How I knew you two were following me” The Black Knight hopped in the rowboat, kicked off, and began drifting off into the sea. “I could sense both of your fears. You both are hiding something from each other, something you think the other might not accept, or that might ruin your relationship. Do yourselves a favor. Sit down, have a tall glass of apple juice, and talk like any couple should...”

The heat coming off of the Black Knight’s armor mixed with the water in the air and began clouding the armor clad unicorn and the area around him in a thick mist. As the former prince drifted off, his destination the Dragon Lands, he hoped that the two reporters would head his advice. For their sake.



The ride over was rather boring, but it gave Sunny a chance to think of what he would say to Torch. As he half focused his magic to propel the boat through the water, Sunny thought back to the times after he became the Black Knight, and the frequent visits he tried to make to the Dragon Lands....

“Come on, Tiny Torch!” Sunny teased as he teleported from rock to another. “You’re gunna have to do better then that!”

The little dragon was growing furious by the pony’s suggestion and even more by the nick name he was given. It was bad enough that the other dragons called him ‘Tiny’, and that the was the smallest of all the hatchlings, But now a pony, a PONY of all creatures, was making fun of his size, it really burned him up! The exercise that Sunny was helping Torch with was his fire breathing. Torch’s father, Dragon Lord Garnet, said he rather wait to train Torch until he grew up more. But that if The Black Knight wished to help him train, he could,
since they both were the similar in hight. The yellow prince set up several tall rocks around Torch and had him try and shoot fire at him as fast as possible. In the short day that he had practiced this, Torch had actually greatly improved.

Losing his temper again, Torch felt a fire grow deeper in him as he swung over in the direction Sunny had just reappeared in and shot off a blast of fire that blew up in his face! Luckily dragons were fire proof, but it still stung, like blowing soda out your nose. As the baby dragon fell to the ground in pain, fighting back tears that he considered made him weak,
Sunny reappeared to his side.

Sighing a little, Sunny pulled out some aloe his auntie Radiant had given him incase he got burned on the island. After applying it to Torch’s snout, Sunny smiled and told him “I can’t believe how much you’re improving in such a short time-“

“Shut up!” Torch Snapped and pushed Sunny away, refusing his aid. “I’m never going to be Dragon Lord at this rate! I’m just too small!”

Sighing a little, Sunny put the aloe away and stood beside Torch. “You know, I remember when I was just learning magic, and my father was helping me, I actually told him the same thing.”

His curiosity peaked, Torch looked to Sunny with a raised eyebrow. “You did? Was it because you were even smaller and weaker then you were now?”

Chuckling a little, Sunny continued to smile at Torch. “What is with you and ‘size’? Yes I was smaller, but the problem was I couldn’t even lift a rubber ball into the air with my magic. I was the last one in my class to do it. My father, he couldn’t be around to help me as much as other pony’s parents could. But one day, he put his duties as King aside and helped me practice. He told me to believe in myself when I told him ‘I’ll never become a Knight like you’. And you know what? That same day, thanks to his help, I not only levitated that ball into the air, but I, Well... accidentally sent it over the castle wall. By accident of course!”

Torch, amused but not wanting to show it, stood back up and looked Sunny in the eye, a grin returning to his face as he said “if a small pony like you could do something as stupid as ‘levitating a ball’, then a dragon like myself could easily get this fire breathing down! I come from greatness, after all! All my family’s been Dragon Lords! And I refuse to let anydragon else take what’s rightfully mine! I’m gunna lead the flight and my rein will be even more glorious then my father’s!”

Getting up, ready to start again, Sunny looked to Torch, proud that he wouldn’t let a few slip ups get him down. “Alright then, let’s do this.”

After a few more hours of practice, Torch had gotten the fundamentals of fire breathing and shooting off small fireballs down. The sun had set and Sunny surprised the baby dragon with some sticks and giant marshmallows. The baby Dragon had never seen such things and was amazed by their taste. His amazement grew more as he watched Sunny cook one over a camp fire the little dragon made. After handing Torch a perfectly toasted marshmallow, the little dragon’s eyes went wider as he sunk his teeth down into it. It was the most delicious thing he had ever eaten! For hours into the night, Sunny and Torch talked, shared stories and ate marshmallows. They were times that Sunny never wanted to forget...


A tear fell from Sunny’s eye that he quickly wiped away right before the rowboat hit land. Shaken, but otherwise fine, Sunny hopped out of the boat and onto the rocky shore. This was the Dragon Lands alright. The jagged shores made of volcanic rock, the smell of fire and brimstone, not to mention the loud cries of the dragon’s themselves who’s echoes rang all around the land. It was a place many ponies never ventured. But to Sunny, it was another trip down memory lane.

Durning the climb up the main volcano, Sunny saw the shadows of many dragons flying over head, followed by their individual howls, cries, and roars. He remembered Garnet explaining what each one meant, weather for mating, a challenge for a fight, or just stating their presence. As Sunny reached the top of the mountain side, though, he saw just why the echoing sounds were so frequent.

Almost the entire crater like area was filled with dragons! Of all different shapes, colors and sizes! More dragons then Sunny had ever seen before in all the years of him being the ‘Black Knight’. Growing eager to find Tiny Torch, Sunny began making his way to the center of the crater, Looking around at all the dragons who shot him a questioning look.

‘Guess nodragon ever told them about the ‘Black Knight’ before’ Sunny thought to himself before accidentally running into somedragon.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” A tall, but still rather short, red and orange male dragon snapped as he turned around, coming face to armor covered face with Sunny.

“Sorry” Sunny apologized then was about to ask if the Dragon, who sounded like a teenager, knew of a dragon named Torch and if it was true that he really was the ‘Dragon Lord’, but was cut off.

“Hey! What’s a ‘pony’ doing here? Dragon’s only!” The red teenaged dragon huffed as other teenaged dragons swarmed around Sunny. “Guess we could give you a dip in the lava pit, though, if you ‘really’ want to stay!”

His friends laughed as Sunny rolled his eyes.

“I’m here to see Torch” Sunny’s voice echoed off his helmet. “I’m the Bl-“

“That’s ‘Dragon Lord’ Torch to you!” One of the teenaged dragons spat out, appearing to have great respect for their ruler.

“And why would some pony in a tin can want to see him?” The red one asked again in a taunting and mocking tone.

“Black Knight? Is that you?” A weak and shaky voice called out from the side, catching the attention of Sunny and the teenage Dragons.

Sunny couldn’t believe it, but there was no doubt as to who the dragon was. He was just slightly smaller then the last time Sunny had seen him, making him still about the size of a pony’s house back in Ponyville, but his scales had lost their shine and grown slightly glossy grey. The two horns on the side of his head had grown long, but one of them broke a while ago by the looks of it, one of his eyes had a large scar across it with that eye turned grey. But the oddest thing that made Sunny do a double take at the Dragon was his long beard that seemed to flow to the ground from his lower jaw. Despite how different he looked, there was no blunt that this dragon was the previous Dragon Lord Garnet!

Ignoring and pushing past the teenaged dragons, Sunny made his way to the elderly dragon, Bowing once he came close enough. “Your highness, it is a pleasure to see you again.”

“So it is you, Black Knight” the elderly dragon stated, but his tone was unreadable in his old age. “It has been so long since we last saw you.”

“1000 years to be precisely” Sunny stood up and noted. “There is much I need to explain about my disappearance.”

“I doubt it would matter” the elderly Garnet sighed and shook his head. “You should leave now before my son sees you.”

“Leave? But-“ a large gust of wind followed quickly by an earth shattering roar quickly grabbed the attention not only of Sunny but of every dragon there! A giant dragon, not quite as big as Garganda, but easily double the size Garnet was in his prime, landed at the epicenter of the crater all the dragon’s have gathered in. He, like Garnet, had horn like tusks on both sides of his head, wings that were more then twice it’s body length, with a body bulging with scale covered muscles. His facial structure, other then the tusk like horns and horn at the end of his snout, was nothing like Garnet. He had a big thick chin and sharp, narrow eyes. But just like Garnet, the new dragon bore a crown of red gems atop his head.

‘Is that really Tiny Torch?’ Sunny looked upon the giant dragon in amazement.

“Dragon’s of Equestria, hear me!“ the giant armored dragon bellowed, his voice just as commanding as any royal pony Sunny had ever met. “I have been Dragon Lord longer then most of you can remember, and my rein has been extraordinary...”

Pausing for a moment, Torch’s eyes looked around at the dragon’s before yelling at his subjects “AGREE WITH ME!”

As he commanded, all the dragons that had been summoned began chanting his name, Sunny wished he could do the same, but would have time later to speak with Torch to congratulate him. As cheering was silenced, Sunny couldn’t help but notice a small, blue dragoness flying near Torch.

“Who is that?” Sunny asked the older Garnet in a hushed tone.

“That’s his daughter, my granddaughter, Princess Ember” the old dragon noted.

“Tiny Torch had a daughter?” Sunny said the words out loud to himself and couldn’t believe them to be true. It was as if the 1000 years he had missed were catching up with him all at once again.

“Unfortunately, according to Dragon law, it is time for me to step down. Sad, I know.” Torch continued his speech, recapturing Sunny’s attention. But the other dragons seemed to lack the yellow unicorn’s compassion for the news. Noticing the lack of empathy, Torch barked another order to the dragons. “BE SAD!”

Again, all at once, the dragons in the crowd that were all still glowing began to wimped and tear up.

‘I can’t believe it...’Sunny felt light headed again. ‘I missed his entire rein?...’

“This is why I summoned you here” Torch spoke up again, more enthusiasm in his tone. “To compete for the thrown, in the Goblet Of Fire!”

Every dragon in the crowd cheered at the announcement, eager to win the title and power for themselves.

“Whoever has the strength and fortitude to retrieve this blood stone scepter, from the bowls of the flame-cano, will have earned the right to be called ‘Lord of the Dragon’s’!” Torches announced as he pulled out what could have been a fancy tooth pick to him with a red gem on one end, before flicking it into an oddly shaped volcano.

As the scepter fell into the mouth of the volcano, it valuable erupted, carrying with it a shock wave that some how turned off the call of the Dragon Lord, reverting the dragon’s to their normal state, as well as the armor of the Black Knight.

“The gauntlet is dangerous” Torch continued. “For I designed it myself! Only a dragon with my Voracity, Strength, and determination will be able to finish. We will gather at the cliff when the sun is at it’s peak!”

Once again, all the dragons around cheered with great enthusiasm, eager to seek out the scepter for themselves. Sunny’s mind began reeling with a million and one questions he wanted to ask his old friend. Torch himself seemed busy with some other smaller dragons, giving Sunny some time to think to himself.

‘This is a once and a life time thing I’m witnessing!’ Sunny thought to himself. ‘I just wish I had been there to see Torch ascend to the thrown. I wonder if his father offered up a similar challenge. I’d love to hear what stories Torch would have to share....’

Later, after all the competing dragons left for the flame-cano, in search of the blood stone scepter, Sunny took a deep breath and approached Torch as his gaze was locked on the competitors, wondering who would take his title and thrown. Sunny went over in his head several different ways on how to approach his old friend. A friendlier greeting would probably get him thrown back to Equestria, literally. So he took the more formal approach.

Walking up as calmly and casually as he could, Sunny kept his head held high, eyes locked on Torch, desperately trying to ignore the whispers of the dragons who remained behind not competing to become Dragon Lord.

Torch’s nostrils flared as Sunny’s scent hit him. Tearing his eyes from the Flame-cano, Torch glared down at the pony coated in black armor, knowing exactly who it was. “YOU?! I THOUGHT I SMELLED PONY! I thought it was just that tiny, wingless pip-squeak! But it was you!”

Bowing slightly then returning his attention to Torch, Sunny announced himself. “Your majesty, it has been 1000 years since the Black Knight has entered the Dragon Lands. I am honored to-“

“GET OUT OF MY DRAGON LANDS!” Torch’s order was so full of rage that flames even flared from his nostrils as he gave it. “AND NEVER COME BACK! AS MY LAST ACT AS ACTIVE DRAGON LORD, FROM HENCE FORTH, THE BLACK KNIGHT’S POWER AND TITLE IS HERE BY REVOKED!”

Sunny could hardly believe his ears as he started into the eyes of somedragon who was once his good friend....

PreviousChapters Next