• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 771 Views, 50 Comments

Bold Heart: My OC Story - Buckeye49



A 22 year old man from Earth dropped into Equestria, when he arrived he wanted home, that could not happen so he wanted a life better than at home, but will it work out???

  • ...
20
 50
 771

Chapter 17: Solar socializing

I awake the next day after awaking in the middle of the night earlier, I to be honest am naturally timid....what I face still frightens me to think about, despite the letter Celestia had sent in reply to Twilight's letter...I still feel that Celestia may have some choice words to say to me...though I hope Luna's meeting with me will soften Celestia's mood even though Luna and I were now aware that we were not on bad terms...I again had her and I part on what even then could have been better conditions...my mind was a blur in a racing pace, what was not going through my mind is the question here...as I headed to breakfast before catching a train to the Capital. Once in the eating area I met with Twilight and Spike, once I sat down I said to Twilight Luna did have a meeting with me and not only that I went into slight details about it, after the talk I left for the station...but even though I was going alone Twilight insisted she accompany me to the station; we soon are half way there and Twilight then strikes a conversation.

"So...I wonder if Celestia would let me join you? She did not say anything against it" Twilight reasoned.

"I think it was implied that I go alone to meet her...this is a talk between us" I stated.

"True but...I would just tag along so when your meeting ends you will have somepony to greet you...." Twilight countered.

"I see....perhaps....unless you have things that might pop up?" I asked considerately.

"Oh no I have a clear schedule today...I can join you.." Twilight said cheerfully.

"You had better let Spike know" I advised.

"Oh I told him that if I do not come back I left with you" Twilight informed.

"Is that so?" I asked with interest.

"Yes, so looks like I'll be joining you" Twilight said with a grin.

"I guess you are" I said smiling a little.

"Excellent!" Twilight exclaimed.

"I admit I do like the idea of having company for this...it will help" I said with a grateful smile, "Of course! You are a lot calmer when you are with somepony..." Twilight observed,

"I know, it is a big difference, I feel less tense" I stated.

"Very true...in fact, you look calmer already!" Twilight beamed.

"I do feel it" I observed chuckling.

"I feel you should be fine" Twilight said tenderly.

"Thank you as always"

"Anytime, as always" Twilight chuckled kindly in response. We soon arrived at the station, and again one ticket was bought the other free, and we boarded our car and waited to leave; while on board Twilight pulled from her saddlebag two books, and hoofed me one to read, this was appreciated and we soon started to read. With in three minutes the train whistled and jolted forward chuffing as it started and soon was on its way to Canterlot.

***** Next stop: Canterlot *****

We during the ride said nothing and read our books, to be honest I did not mind either or, a conversation or silence...though I still hated silence...even though I had days to weeks of socializing which was more than I had in my life prior to coming here, of which I am extremely grateful for do not get me wrong...anyways we just simply read our books, but then...I looked up, and looking at Twilight....I sighed quietly as I looked at the relaxed focus of her reading, the sun shining off her in a beautiful way....the reason is...the statement I made to Luna about courting princesses, that I knew would exclude courting Twilight would it?

But I felt I just...should not do this...I mean...Twilight Sparkle....she...she...*sigh*...she would make a stallion very happy, I envy the stallion who courts her and wins...perhaps as much if not a little like how I envy Cielo for having Luna, but I digress...the point is moot, discussion over, topic dead....is it? The train finally arrived and soon we disembarked, we then made our way to the Capital and along the way we again had little to say for more than half the way to the Keep, it was when we entered the castle itself the scene from days past played out and we waited for Celestia alone to then arrive and then speak.

"Bold Heart!....Twilight?" Celestia said looking at us confused.

"Hello Celestia, I thought I'd accompany Heart here for his trip here then back" Twilight explained.

"I see...." Celestia said biting the inside of her cheek, "Well I am happy to see you made it, now Bold Heart if you would come with me please" Celestia said in an even tone as she turned to head off.

"Right behind you your Majesty" I called after.

Celestia then stopped to wait until I was along side her, once beside her she turned her head to look at Twilight, "Twilight you can go, we won't be too long" she said with a smile.

"Uh sure thing Celestia" Twilight said as she nodded with respect, "See you in a while Heart" Twilight said warmly before turning to leave,

"What if I am done and you are not here?" I asked Twilight.

"I will take care of that" Celestia said kindly.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Of course" Celestia replied, soon Celestia and I left for where ever we would be as Twilight left to where ever she would be; we then made our way through the halls, and soon we arrived...I knew this room...it was Celestia's, looks like our talk will be one I would not expect less from being personal if she would take me somewhere more private than say some study or someplace else. We then entered and upon entering Celestia spoke, "Please take a seat" she requested softly, I did so quickly and waited "Thank you" Celestia said.

*************** The Meeting ****************

"Something to drink?" she offered.

"No thank you..." I replied.

"Alright then...oh and while you're at it, please calm down" Celestia said with a kind tone.

"S-sorry I am just nervous...." I replied shakily.

"Why?" Celestia asked looking perplexed.

"I do not know what you are going to say to me..." I said looking timid.

"*sigh*.....I know Heart...I know..." she said walking over to sit in front of me while she herself had a drink with her, "Now...the talk you fear so much, first off need I remind you of the letter I sent?" she said calm and even.

"I do..." I said relaxing slightly.

"Good, now then...." Celestia said clearing her throat to start off our talk.

"As you know your behavior with my sister two nights ago was far from professional and proper...you upset-ted her greatly as a result" Celestia said as if reading a script but in a soft tone.

"That being said your first day as a Royal Guard has been postponed as punishment" Celestia continued to rattle off.

I during this kept calm though it was difficult, "That also being said....I heard you and Luna held a meeting of your own...." Celestia said her tone altering a little.

"She told you about that?" I asked softly.

"Yes, she did; also she told me how your meeting went" Celestia in a more emotive tone no longer like reading a script.

"What did she say?" I asked nervously.

Celestia sat quietly in what was clearly in thought, like she was thinking of how to reply to my question, after a little pause she then gave her answer, "She told me that you were kinder toward her and also...more emotional and open to sharing your 'secrets'" Celestia said showing some warmth to her voice.

"Really?" I asked in a even tone.

"Yes, she did...and what she shared with me..." Celestia pausing mid-sentence which I learned quickly why; she was showing a surprising emotion as far as I was concerned about this moment, my emotional personality must be rubbing off on ponies because Celestia looked moved, like she had read a beautiful poem or topically, had seen my meeting and heard my words.

"....Was the most touching things I ever heard...." Celestia said with light streams of tears falling and a warm smile.

"Is that so?..." I asked incredulously.

"Absolutely....I was only partially sure of what you wanted most by being dropped into our world, what you would do if a mare fell in love with you...now I know better....I now know why you wanted a mare's love, to not just keep you company, but also to express your desire to show how much you would make her feel loved as much as you wished from her, that and to think of somepony else and not yourself is why you wanted a mare's love ..." Celestia said barely keeping her voice from cracking.

"I find that to be one of the most selfless reasons for love I have ever heard...and I can see why you not being able to court Luna broke you so..." Celestia said in addition wiping tears away with her leg, "She also told me about your last relationship, this also taught me much" Celestia said regaining herself.

"I bet she did...told you the whole thing?" I asked.

"Yes Heart, she told me the whole thing...my sympathies to you..." Celestia said tenderly.

"Thank you, now you and Luna have given sympathy" I replied.

"Of course, she also told me how she told you how she can relate to you did she not?" Celestia asked.

"Yes....saying although not the same, the idea is similar" I said.

"True; to perhaps make this productive, how are you doing in Ponyville?" she asked now fully composed.

"I have been doing well, earning an income and enjoying my friendship with Twilight and her friends as well...made a friend also with the co-owner of the spa in Ponyville as well" I recalled.

"That is wonderful!" Celestia said now beaming with her trademark warm smile, "I am glad to hear this, what is the name of the co-owner?" she asked.

"Lotus Blossom" I said.

"Ah I see...how did you befriend her?" Celestia asked.

"First time I went there...I was attending the spa to enjoy my first time in a spa when Lotus started...." I dragged off in thought because it was the memory that had me embarrassed slightly.

"Started what?" Celestia asked with that near damnable yet cute impish smirk of hers.

"Flirting...." I said looking at her slightly weirded and annoyed by her mischievous trolling smile.

"Ah...." she giggled.

"What happened next?" she asked now looking like she was listening to secrets.

"I told her that she was making me uncomfortable...then she got embarrassed and stopped doing it...only to have her tell me that she had her relationship broken up recently and she was looking for another stallion..." I explain.

This caused Celestia's smile to vanish and a confused look was on her face, "I see..." she said calmly.

"It is better now for her...she is dating a Pegasus" I said to calm Celestia down if she was troubled.

"And how did this make you her friend?" Celestia asked softly,

"I comforted her and promised to keep her hopes up until her luck changes" I replied.

"That was nice of you Heart, very kind...interesting since how you were at the time..." Celestia observed/

"Yes...well my thought was if she could have better luck that I, that would be better than two heartbroken ponies..." I reasoned.

"I see...but why did you turn down her affections?" Celestia asked.

"I was at an emotional place at the time...plus she did not feel like my type..." I said near hesitantly.

"I see, well even though I find those slightly poor excuses, I am happy she found somepony" Celestia said.

"As am I...I told her too I was pleased....also we became friends because I told her things that I was not yet ready to tell Twilight or her friends...she kept my secrets until I was ready...then that fell on Rarity and her as time went on" I started saying.

"Then I started just telling Twilight like my thoughts were nothing...except when I got angry at Luna...then I just told Rarity so Twilight would not chew me out...and the beg you not to hurt me..." I said in addition.

What happen next caught me off guard a little though I saw it coming, Celestia started from when I talked about why Rarity became my secret keeper because of my fear of Twilight to have her face start twitching, then before I said a word Celestia snickered then bursted out for a solid 2 minutes roughly sides shaking all the while, after that she took a moment to brush tears away then spoke.

"Oh I haven't laughed so hard in ages!! If not a while" Celestia said sounding a little breathless.

"I am pleased you found it so amusing...I laughed too..." I said warmly.

"Rarity was the one who said that first by the way" I stated.

"Well I thank her for the laugh.." Celestia said partially breathless.

"What makes it funny is that Twilight got to hear that remark" I informed.

"Really?" Celestia asked sounding excited with laughter still present in her tone.

"Yes she did...she giggled a little out of how true it is..." I said.

"Well...that is Twilight for you, she has her habits" Celestia said warmly.

"She does..." I said looking off in thought.

"Now I have been wanting to avoid this but...Luna told me that you think courting a princess is too much trouble?" Celestia said, "She told me your reasons and I found them....ridiculous" she finished flatly.

"How so?" I asked sounding offended.

"Well the idea that dating a princess is the source for unrealistic goals, over-ambitious confidence, and....'over-sized ego's'?" Celestia listed off.

"It often is...in my world it is no exception...also I do not think I could handle leading a nation..." I said.

"Is that what you think?" Celestia asked looking incredulously.

"Yes...I now that I think about I was an idiot to think I could that..." I said bluntly, wincing at the idea looking off to the side. Celestia just looked at me, unsure what to think at the moment due to what she heard from my mouth, she was disappointed, yet understanding even though she did not agree with a majority of his opinions, she looked like she again was thinking on the right thing to say; she then looked like she had her thought and put it into words.

"I may not agree with most of your statements but if you think that you are unable to handle leading a nation, then who am I to say otherwise?" Celestia stated.

"Really?" I asked looking up at her.

"Yes, I know when to accept that a pony has reached their limit...I would never task a pony something that they are unable to handle" Celestia stated.

"Good to know....I guess...." I said a little shaky, due to that I may have caused a slight problem...by also killing my chance at Celestia as well as Twilight...though I felt...both deserve better than I.

"Care to speak your mind?" Celestia said with her impish expression returning again.

"Uh what?" I said blankly after snapping into focus.

"Were you thinking about that kiss my sister gave you?" she said turning her head sideways, and raising an eye brow with a devilish smirk.

"What?!" I replied in shock, only to as a result have Celestia burst a second time into howling laughter much to my chagrin, "You heard me!" she said fighting her laughter.

"No. I was not" I stated coolly.

"Really?" Celestia teased.

"Yes...I was thinking about my statement about forsaking courting princesses" I replied honestly.

"Are you changing your mind?" she asked her expression no longer being teasing, "No....I thought about it....but no...still no..." I answered stern faced.

"A shame...not what I wanted....I was hoping you would change your mind..." Celestia said softly.

"Wwwhyyyy??" I said looking at her with a curious expression.

"You are a kind soul Heart...a sensitive pony...a being not from Equus yet as you are a pony who wanted only stability in his life, only to be thrown into turmoil by being dropped here...then you wanted to fall in love only to have that dream smash within your first day here?" Celestia started, "Because of this you went through a lot emotionally, I felt...I could be of assistance...in more ways than one..." Celestia said tenderly.

Something though was a little off here...Celestia seemed to look...like she was....flirting?....This could be problematic, I mean...I just made peace with Luna...the last thing I want is to get on bad terms then fight to make peace with Celestia too. But...she is so beautiful...so lonely...and the look in her eyes...she needs a stallion after losing Sombra, but I am not that stallion...nowhere near...this is getting unsettling by the second; now I may have a flirtatious head of state in front of me...and an awkward moment to plan my escape.

"Celestia? You okay?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Why do you ask?" Celestia asked looking innocent.

"You look...disappointed yes...but...something else..." I observed, now to play this wisely, do not want to say the wrong thing.

"I suppose...I apologize...I guess...because you mentioned if I recall correctly you loved Luna and me...I could take Luna's place in your heart?" Celestia asked looking embarrassed, shy, and to my surprise, desperate???

"I am flattered by your offer your Majesty...but I made my choice, I am sorry Celestia...truly I am..." I said in a soft tone, Celestia then looked at me with an expression that hurt slightly on a guilt level as she tried to think of what to say in reply, "Celestia?..." I said anxiously yet with concern.

"I'm alright Heart, I am just....thinking" Celestia said clearly lying to me, she seemed to be conflicted on her thoughts as she then tried to put on a face so to hide what she was thinking.

"I have upset you have I?" I said like in addressing the elephant in the room, Celestia looked at me with a surprised look on her face and as I expected, tried to deny this accusation I put on myself.

"NO!...I-I mean...no...you didn't, why did you think that?" she asked looking like she offended me while she stroked her mane with her hoof in an awkward fashion.

"Because you look like I have..." I said bluntly. ~That could be a mistake~ I thought.

"But why do you think this?" Celestia asked.

"The reason is I have turned down your affections, as Luna has when I partially offered them to her...I really am sorry Celestia...emotionally, mentally, and physically I am spent on the idea of princess courting...." I said looking sympathetic.

Celestia seemed to be taking it in, but I was not convinced for Celestia was displaying a very familiar emotion...that worries me greatly, I thought I was a problem being broken hearted, Celestia being her....having her broken hearted?...a bad day waiting to happen...this could get out of hoof.

"Uh...h-how long is our meeting if I may ask?" I asked kindly.

"Not very long..." Celestia said looking now more visibly hurt, ~Great...now I hurt Celestia...nice going dumbass...~

"I can stay longer if you want" I offered kindly. ~That should help...~

"No...don't want you to keep Twilight waiting..." Celestia said finishing her 3rd cup of tea.

"She can wait....you look like you need company right now...say what you want I upset you, talking about earlier" I said tenderly.

"Th-Thank you Heart, you are a kind pony" Celestia said gratefully.

"Of course...but now I wonder who needs this talk?" I said laughing lightly resulting in Celestia chuckling in response with her cheerfulness now returning.

"You seem to know how to cheer somepony up" Celestia said, "You and Pinkie I will bet get along wonderfully" she added.

"Her and Rainbow" I said.

"Of course, I would expect you to as you are, getting along with Twilight and all of her friends as made clear earlier" Celestia said now fully herself again.

"Yes indeed, they are some of the best new friends one could ask for...especially for my case" I said warmly.

"I am pleased by this" Celestia said smiling her motherly smile that just warms your heart.

The meeting then went on for an additional 10 minutes resulting in a grand total of half an hour, not a whole lot of time but for a brief chat that is pretty long, anyways the meeting drew to a close and we pick back up here. "I think I was pleased by this meeting, I hope you know that Bold Heart" Celestia said warmly.

"Thank you, I am glad that this went well...and thank you for talking about things with me" I said gratefully.

"Naturally, that was my intention behind this I will have you know, to yes discuss the issue with my sister you had but to have a pleasant chat with you" Celestia said as she and I walked down the halls back to the stairs.

"Yes, the small...rather large talk was a pleasant experience" I said cheerfully, Celestia laughed at that.

"Yes well, you are more interesting than you give yourself credit for...plus I was making sure that despite your ups and downs, life in Equestria was treating you well" Celestia said caringly.

"I do appreciate the concern...but this time I will report if something is considerably amiss" I said.

"That would be lovely, I would be more than happy with this idea" Celestia said.

"Good, not that I mind a chat with you...it is however quite the trip...and you may be busy some days so a face to face would be problematic...".

"True...very true, but that is what this comes with...irritating as it is sometimes, I am here for a purpose...but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with it" Celestia said winking impishly.

"I noticed..." I said with a smirk, we chuckled at that.

Soon we were at the stairs and Celestia then called for a guard to find Twilight and bring her, the wait was 15 minutes but soon she returned; she had with her what looked like donuts, with evidence she had been still eating one because of the sprinkles and crumbs on her lips, an adorable yet silly sight.

*Twilight*

I had been gone for little over half an hour before heading back because a guard had said Celestia had finished her talk with Bold Heart, while on my own I simply walked around and even chatted with my old Canterlot friends, later I headed to Pony Joe's where the guard found me; I then headed back to the castle where I found Celestia and Heart waiting for me.

"Bold Heart, Celestia" I said with a light nod to Celestia.

"Hello Twilight, I see you kept yourself busy, as well as had something to eat" Celestia said giggling as she pointed at my mouth, how embarrassing!

"Oh..s-sorry" I said brushing off my mouth.

"That's quite alright Twilight" Celestia chuckled, "Heart and I had a good talk, and things are settled now, he just has to wait til next week and then he can start" she said in addition.

"Oh good! I was wondering how the talk went...and how Heart is feeling" I said cheerfully.

"I am doing fine, it was a relaxing chat" Heart said with a smile.

"Excellent! Ready to go?" I asked stepping toward Heart and Celestia.

"I am...but one moment, thank you Celestia for this...I feel less in hot water than before and it was a treat to be casual with royalty again" Heart said; this made me stifle a giggle to hear him say, his view of things, the way he acts with certain things...it is so...cute...I blushed slightly at that, "You are quite welcome Heart, I hope you both have a safe journey to Ponyville" Celesta said giggling.

"Thank you, I shall" Heart said as he walked to me, "Likewise Celestia, see another time" I said to stand with Heart.

"You too Twilight" Celestia said as Heart and I began to leave, soon we were on our way and then Heart asks, 'You got donuts but did not bring more to share?' we laughed as did Celestia since we were still within earshot of her...how embarrassing..."Oh here then..." I said playfully pushing some at him, 'Tank you' he said making a face to be cute...*blush* "You're welcome..." I replied shaking my head in amusement. Heart and I now were outside and on our way to the train station to head home.

****Celestia****

I watched as Twilight and Heart leave, it was adorable to see the banter they had before they even left, I laughed at Heart wondering why Twilight did not bring donuts to share with him...Twilight's reaction was sweet, as was Heart's when she gave him what he asked for...*sigh*...why Heart...why give up on princesses? Why me? *blush* No! I can't think that, but....how can I not?...Also how can I not think of what he said about courting princesses? The memory burned itself into my mind.

~"Well the idea that dating a princess is the source for unrealistic goals, over-ambitious confidence, and....'over-sized ego's'?" I listed off.

"It often is...in my world it is no exception...also I do not think I could handle leading a nation..." he said, "Is that what you think?" I asked looking incredulously, "Yes...I now that I think about I was an idiot to think I could that..."~

It bothered me...and yet, the look in his eyes when he said it...like he was both genuine and lying at the same time, and yet he was clear too....it was a confusing conflict, but it made sense as well...oh Lord, what is it you have planed for him? Also what mare is Heart looking for? I guess...I can only wait.

I decided I wanted a stroll, so I wandered the halls to treat my restlessness, it was then I bumped into Cielo.

"Hello Celestia..." Cielo said looking distracted.

"Hello Cielo, where are you off to?" I asked brushing myself off after our 'collision'.

"Looking for you actually" Cielo said.

"Why is that?" I asked confused.

"Because I would like to tell you I want to do something" Cielo said.

"What might that be" I asked still curious and confused.

"I want to propose to Luna" Cielo said, "During the Gala" he added. This came as a surprise....oh no....it is going to happen sooner than I thought, I know that Heart has finally made amends but, how much has he made peace with himself is the question, Luna did share her rescue of Heart from his Jealousy, something I wished I had mentioned, but I guess was implied when I told him Luna told me about his and her meeting, but now I face his test....Luna actually being proposed to...

"Uh Celestia?" Cielo called snapping me back into focus.

"Sorry Cielo I was thinking about something...Heart to be exact" I said without thinking. ~Why did you say that?!?~

"Really? Bold Heart? Why is that?" Cielo asked.

~Well Tia, you dug your hole, get yourself out~ "I had a meeting with him today, as I told you about before" I said calmly.

"I see, but what about my proposal?" Cielo asked coolly.

"Oh...that...I have no problems with that...I a pleased by this!" I said smiling.

"Good, I was wondering if it was a good time for this" Cielo said warmly.

"The Grand Galloping Gala is a wonderful time to propose to my sister, I will even help you subtly plan it so when you ask her, it will be special" I said proudly,

"Thank you Celestia, this means a lot" Cielo said.

"Of course! Brother~" I said playfully.

"Thanks Celestia....sister~" Cielo replied back before we laughed and parted ways.

As Cielo left I was lost in thought...this should be cause for celebration...but how Heart will actually take this is the issue I faced, he made his peace...but just how stable is it? I was more panicked than ever!

*Twilight*

We made our way to the station but little was said until we were on the platform waiting for the train in which I asked Heart what happened during his meeting with Celestia.

"So....Heart, what did you and Celestia talk about?" I asked kindly.

"We talked first about the fact of my day as a guard being postponed because of my 'spat' with Luna..." Heart said.

"Oh okay...what else?" I asked.

"A casual talk after that, like how am I doing, and how is my life in Equestria/on Equus treating me" Heart said.

"Oh that was nice of her to talk about..." I said.

*Me*

We during our walk to the station said little until we arrived at the station and Twilight got our tickets then waited, she asked me question and I gave honest answers, though honestly I did not want to share the whole truth of the details I shared with her, and that was my goal...though part of me wanted to just tell her things and not hold back....but that was not going to happen, after my talk with Celestia I was taken a back by Celestia tried to help me make peace further by offering to date me herself...or imply that perhaps Twilight could be an option, since we seem to be bonding closely, but....I made my choice...even though Twilight was not in charge of a nation, I still did not want whatever burdens or perils that would come with her....the whole thing was a quagmire...and I walked myself right into it.....

"Yes, I found it kind of her to be so interested in my welfare" I said, "As she and you and your friends have been since day one" I finished with a small smile.

"Well that is what good friends and good new friends do, common act with Equestrians" Twilight said beaming.

"I gathered, I am blessed by that, a reason I am always amazed by that....because how rare it is back home..." I said looking off in the direction where our train will be coming from, "Well I am glad you show a large appreciation for what is common here" I said.

I simply nodded in response, it was then the train whistled its arrival and we readied to board the moment it stopped and its first occupants disembark, soon we boarded our coach and waited for the train to leave, Twilight brought out our books but we waited til the train moved before we would start reading; as we sat Twilight sighed and relaxed in her seat as did I and while relaxing I took a glance at Twilight to see what she was doing...beside relaxing in her seat, she looked so tranquil...so serene....*sigh*...well...no use thinking too hard on it, I made a commitment, I will not go back on it now....as hard as it is to do so....soon the train shook to life after a sharp shrill, and off it chugged onward to Ponyville. We began to read as we made our way home, and I stuck to my book for a majority of the ride home...then I rested in my seat waiting for the journey to end.

*Twilight*

We said nothing while on the way home, it was clear that little was wanted to be said as we sat comfortably in our seat, though at times I glanced at Heart as he relaxed in his seat, he looked tired yes....but...he looked, more at ease...worn and weary at the same time, he had looked like he had a long day...or was just in thought...either way...he could use some relaxation...or comfort....so I just...

*Me*

Twilight was leaning on me...Twilight was resting on me....Twilight....was snuggling with me....why this happened I did not know, but to say I was unsure would be an understatement as Twilight rested on my shoulder in a snuggling fashion, it was then I asked for an explanation.

"Uh....Twilight?" I asked looking perplexed.

"Mmm....yes Heart?" Twilight said like she had been napping.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked but not in a way to ask her to stop, but to understand why she was resting on me.

"Oh just thought you could use some comforting...plus you are more comfy than just the seat..." Twilight said with a giggle at the end.

"Is that a fact?" I replied also chuckling slightly.

"Mmm...yes..." Twilight said seeming to look like she was falling back to sleep, "What you don't like this?" she said however looking alert and like she was concerned I would be unhappy.

"Oh no...it is just...it was weird a little..." I said.

Twilight seemed to be back at ease after I said this and her body loosened in tension and was resting on me, "Oh okay...just...*yawn* just checking" she said closing her eyes and snuggled on my shoulder before ceasing movement.

"I see that....*chuckle* I will wake you when we arrive" I said warmly.

"Thank you..." Twilight cooed in reply not moving.

I sighed quietly to myself as I looked at the slumbering Twilight, I chuckled as she looked so comfortable as she rested on me...it really made me question further my commitment plan, and yet...it made me seem to fight me on sticking to it...Twilight is not for me...I feel like she is meant for another....and he was not me. I was so relaxed by Twilight on me I started to drift myself...the rhythm of the train was soothing, and was making me drowsy...my moment of rest with Twilight did not last however when the train started to slow up..."Ponyville Station!" the conductor shouted, "All passengers for Ponyville! Your stop is here!" he said in addition, this woke us up and soon we disembarked to head home, during the walk we were silent, not saying a word the whole way home, upon arriving we continued our day since it was still the morning hour and I then thought that despite my trip I would report to Aj to work for the day since my meeting did not take long; I then did so and off I went.

*Twilight*
I had to admit that sleeping on Heart was awkward...but how he was when I did was....wonderful, he didn't reject it he embraced it, it tingled to think about, it was more awkward when I woke up from my nap than me taking it....but it was...nice, yes that's it! Nice....and...romantic...*deep blush* Oh dear....Heart was off again but this time to work as always, the fact our day had just begun may have had something to do with it, as soon Heart left again and I had Spike and the castle, I then went about my day to day.

*Me*

I went off to work once I inform Aj, I had nothing to attend to, once I arrived I found her and soon was at work. My day went smoothly as always and I was done for the day and I headed to the spa again, and I found Lotus again, she was cheery today and it made me feel good to see her like this, it tells me that she was doing well; soon we shot the breeze and shared a little conversation, she say that Bronze and her are still doing well and she is very happy with him, not much was said after that and I left for Rarity's to see her and tell her how my meeting.

I arrived at Rarity's and knocked at her door and waited for a response.

"Coming!~" Rarity sang from inside, soon after a few seconds the door opened, "Bold Heart! How was your meeting with Celestia and Luna?" Rarity asked, "They went better than I thought actually" I said honestly. ~It also got a little weird....~

"That's wonderful!!" Rarity beamed.

"Yes...*chuckle* It was...something I will remember for a while" I said.

"How so?" Rarity asked cocking her head in a curious fashion.

"For Celestia it just became so casual after the first topic being my first day as a guard being postponed as punishment as you saw in her letter we got yesterday, and Luna it was very casual and we talked a little" I said entering her house after Rarity wordlessly invited me in, "Well that is Celestia & Luna for you" Rarity chuckled.

"Yes, I suppose so...but then you knew them longer than me" I said sitting down on a couch I sat on before.

"True...but now you know that is normal for them" Rarity said.

"I suppose...uh...I am a little thirsty, is there?..." I asked.

"Oh allow me" she said leaving for a moment before returning.

"Here you are darling" she said floating it over to me.

I nodded a thank you before drinking, after I quenched my thirst, asked "How much do you you want to know about the two meetings?" I asked, though honestly I hoped she would not ask for an in depth story, "If you want to, if it was too personal then I will not ask you tell me" Rarity said.

"Maybe...if I feel I would like to later" I said.

"Very well" Rarity said taking a seat.

"I was also wanting to stop by to see how you are" I said.

"Oh~ *laughs* I am well as I can be" Rarity chimed.

"Good...just checking, plus a small chat sounded good..." I said.

"Heart?~" Rarity asked looking at me with a brow raised and a suspicious look.

"What?" I asked secretly nervous.

"There is something you are not telling me~..." Rarity said a damnable sly smile now on her face.

"Excuse me?" I deadpanned.

"Heart~...don't lie to me..." Rarity chided, I was in for it now...I asked for it though I did not want it,
"What makes you think these things?" I asked coolly.

"Darling...a mare knows remember?...Plus you are a little bad at lying..." Rarity cooed her smug grin still present.

"I cry B.S. excuse my mouth" I said a little annoyed.

"You are excused but, you are lying and I know it...better just to get out with it~" Rarity sang teasingly with a knowing smile.

I was less than pleased and she knew it damnably, it was dumb but I guess my paranoia won over and set up a trap I fell into...I hated it, I did not want to admit it, I fought to convince her she was assuming things, but I knew better...plus the honesty pledge was in effect and I had no where to hide anymore...I hated it but I had to say something, lest I get in a deeper hole...damn.....

"What if I have nothing?" I asked countering.

"You don't, you know something and I intend to find out since it is now an issue I will not let you keep private...remember your other secrets you kept??" Rarity said moving in for the kill, "Look how those worked out for you? They got you in trouble....did they??" Rarity added for effect.

"Damn you..." I groaned in a low tone almost under my breathe.

"Now now Heart...I am helping you..." Rarity said soothingly yet sternly.

"Fine..." I sighed, "I will tell you"....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Comments ( 17 )

Please tell me he starts dating celestia

6684301 I have plans to insert my GF's OC in sometime actually. But I will try to help Celestia out with somepony...I will think on who I should create.

6684447 maybe you could use my OC Nova Bast

6684563 yes
He's a unicorn who prefers his hooves like an earth pony. Only knows levitation. Well built muscular and very shy but not afraid to express his feelings. He's dark blue fur with a red mane with a black streak, red eyes and black colored magic(bullied for his magic color) his cutie mark is twin sabers crossed with a black sun/or shield in the middle. His cutie mark means he very good with saber and shield combat(prefers dull sabers). A bit small for stallion. Has a little sister he been caring for since his and his sisters parents died. He is 19 and his sister is 4. Mother died in child birth, father died 3 days later working on a water tower(fell off). Travaks a lot searching for a job tacks his sister with him every where he goes.

Hope you like him (don't have an idea for his sisters color or name yet so you can choose or leaver her out). You can choose if you want to use him or not. I hope you will

6687882 I shall consider this.:twilightsmile:

6688050 what happened to the original story with cielo (by different author. I think?)

6746395 Not sure what you mean by that...The guy I guest star in this I ma not sure how he is doing.

6746453 what's his user name

6845037 He is not on Fimfic; name and Cielo Rey.

6845076 what's he on then?

6845129 He I think has a tumblr or something...I have no clue where he is now.

6845184 how's the next chapter coming along?

6855025 It has been coming along but I am at a stall still; this story is on hold still:facehoof:

7813845 :fluttercry: Like I said this was my first story so I am not surprised it was a pile of crap........

Login or register to comment