• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 770 Views, 50 Comments

Bold Heart: My OC Story - Buckeye49



A 22 year old man from Earth dropped into Equestria, when he arrived he wanted home, that could not happen so he wanted a life better than at home, but will it work out???

  • ...
20
 50
 770

Chapter 13: Uncertainty...

****Celestia****

From what Luna suggested, her having a coltfriend in Cielo did not settle too well with Heart....as if I didn't have enoug-.....*knock-knock* "Oh...who could be knocking at my door?" I asked getting up to answer my guest, I opened the door and the presence standing in my door was....

"*gasps*....Oh...it is you" I said as I moved aside to let my guest in.

"May I ask why you are visiting m-*shushes gently* Sorry....'Father'"

"It is alright Tia, force of habit by many" my guest said softly.

"Indeed" I replied laying on my bed while facing my guest.

"Now, you wonder why I am here and I shall tell you why...you know that it was I who brought him here...and that he was brought here for a reason, I am sorry my child, but I cannot tell you what my reason is...." He spoke somberly.

"*sigh*....then you know why I ask nonetheless?" I asked respectfully.

"I do; you worry about his emotional welfare...."

"Yes that is right..." I said calmly.

"I am aware of his desires and his wishes, but it is in my time that he shall find what he desires for I know what is best for him, as my father knew what was best so to do I for him"

"I expected this...it is doing little to-..." I began to say that it was not resting my mind when.

"I know my child, look at the whole picture not one part"

"*sigh*....but it is he who does not see the picture at all...." I said dejectedly.

"He will Tia, he will...." and with that he was gone....I looked about for a moment before settling on my bed.

"Well this went how I expected...*sigh*....be strong Heart....be strong....". The evening went on and as far as things go I could be feeling more at ease than I do...but I am not at ease....for what I do know along with what I do not will rob me of sleep that is for sure...oh what do you do.....when you hold 1/2 the cards?....

*Twilight*

The train ride was not very long but it felt long as I made the evening ride to Ponyville, my mind was uneasy...the talk I had with Armor had me thinking, what if Heart is not fully content with what he has?....What if he is feeling...."incomplete"? These are things I will have to tackle another time, there is too much for tonight to deal with; for now I have a guest to return too...I hope he has eaten...I am sure he has...unless he has little skill in cooking....then he may need dinner himself...for just an apple or something isn't a dinner, well...there is my task to take my mind off this, for now. The train finally arrived and I left quickly to head home to see what the situation was...then I remembered...

"Oh Spike! I forgot! He can cook as well, well then I guess then whatever's left over can be a good lunch" I said as I made my way to my castle, my journey didn't take long and I was home at last.

"Hello? Spike? Bold Heart?" I called out upon entering; I ventured deeper into the castle before I called out again then getting a response.

"Hey Twilight!" Heart called out, he was sitting at the dinner table with Spike.

"Hello everypony, how is dinner going?" I asked cheerfully.

"Great! You and Spike are amazing chefs!" Heart said eating more food; I blushed as a result.

"I am glad" I replied smiling.

"How was your time with you family?"

"It was great, mom made dinner and we all ate and had dessert too" I recapped.

"Oo!~ What did you have?" Heart asked eagerly.

"Lasagna for dinner and Homemade Ice Cream with Blackberry Cobbler for dessert" I replied which seemed to get his attention and his eyes widened as he said.

"What?! Blackberry Cobbler??"

"Yes; why? You had that before?" I asked.

"My mother made that! *sigh*...it was always delicious...I loved her cobbler...." He said looking like he was remembering.

"*giggle* Well I guess I may have to ask my mom if she could send you some" I replied smiling warmly.

"Thank you Twilight, that means alot" He responded with a grateful smile.

"Of course, I think you will like it, if it is anything like the one your mother makes; if my mom and yours met they could swap recipes" I suggested kindly.

"That would be wonderfully" Heart replied happily.

Bold Heart is so sweet!....He is such a warm-hearted individual, he is friendly, charming...*blush*, funny...*giggle*, good with foals! *sigh*....how could he have been single back home? I don't know about anypony else...but I would consider him...

"I may have eaten but may I sit with you guys?" I asked even though I could guess the answer.

"Why not?" Heart asked as he got up to get me a spot.

"Thank you Heart, *giggle* you are quite the gentle-stallion are you?" I asked coyly.

"I did mention it comes naturally" he said sitting back down.

"I remember, and that certainly caught Celestia's attention" I said with a smirk.

"Is that so?" He replied looking curious.

"Yep! In a way very noticeable..." I stated coyly.

"I am flattered, really" he said finishing off his dinner.

"Not as flattered as her, and if you keep it up she may repay your charm" I said wiggling my eyebrows; he looked at me and deadpanned which I laughed at causing him to laugh too, Spike's reaction was priceless! Dinner continued and soon dessert was served, I still sat watching as Spike and Heart eat.

"This was quite the day!" Heart beamed as he finished eating.

"It has hasn't it?" I replied in agreement.

"I can only imagine how your parents are knowing they are going to be Grandparents" Heart said smiling.

"Oh they were happy! Mom was literally dancing at the news" I said joyfully.

"Aw!~....cute" Heart said eyes twinkling.

"I know...." I replied giggling.

"Any ideas on foal names?" Heart asked sipping a drink before offering the idea of having one myself, I lifted a hoof in decline and said.

"Yes, Shining said 'Melody' if a filly, 'Silver' if a colt" I stated.

"Those sound nice" "I will tell them you like the names too"

"Thank you; best of luck to the couple in the coming months"

"I shall send your regards" I said happily.

"Good" Heart replied then yawned and then said with a question.

"I am getting tired what is the time?"

"It is....9:15" Spike said,

"Oh my gosh! It is late!" I said alarmed.

"Really? How so?" Heart asked confused.

"Not for us, for Spike" I corrected.

"Oh alright" Heart acknowledged.

"Welp! Goodnight everypony!" Spike said toddling off.

"Night Spike!" Heart and I said.

"Night!" Spike called back as he left leaving Heart and I alone.

"SO.....read something?" I suggested; for the past days every evening Heart and I was up we would do some reading before bed and Heart much to my delight liked the idea so that was what we did...it seems like the best way to close a day.

"Sure, always enjoy it" Heart replied; I may like him even more...*blush*.

Bold Heart and I then began to read our respective books, we basically said nothing as we were going over what we chose which was fine because....*sigh* Heart looks handsome just focusing on his book...*deep blush* Oh what am I thinking?? *sigh*....this issue whether it or not is driving me nuts!! I wonder how am I going to ask him if he has the desire for a mare or not, what Armor and I discussed and what went on with Rarity was really gnawing at me.....oh what do I do??

*Me*

I just kept reading my book enjoying the silence when for some reason I decided to look at Twilight...but when I did I saw she seemed...distracted by something....it was a mere glance but I picked up a bit from it....what could be on her mind? Also...*sigh* Twilight was always pretty now that I think about it...she just looks....cute, she is a unique, intelligent, caring, funny, witty mare....*blush*....oh boy...what are you doing Edwards?....."Heart" rather....

*Twilight*

I am in a pickle...what do I say? Ask? Whatever?!....come on Twilight! He is your friend! Talk to him!....How I asked myself, just do it! He knows you, just ask! My inner self argued, this kept going until, "So...Heart?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I w-was...thinking....about something....the something you and Rarity discussed...you do not have to answer" I stated and the latter bit quickly, "But....what was it?...." I asked...hoping he takes the question well.

*Me*

It was a question I did not think she would ask, it came out of nowhere...but I thought...maybe you should tell her...'Go and see General Grant' in a sense....'Not yet!' Part of me argued, Why? I asked myself, because sooner or later the fact will get out, better face it then be put in an embarrassing situation and spilling it....besides...Twilight is your friend! You can trust her! Can I? YES!! My inner self ranted, *sigh*.....'I'd rather die a thousand deaths...'.

"Why do you ask this Twilight?"

"Because it has become something that makes me curious for your welfare, and if I knew for sure I would feel better" Twilight answered.

"Well....I am not sure how to answer that question Twi, I think you know what it was but I will say that Rarity thought my heart was hurting...I told her it was none of her business..." I stated.

"That I remember...but was it true?....." Twilight asked looking bothered; this was it....tell or not tell?....Think fast...

"Well Twilight....give me time to answer that...." I responded coolly.

"Okay Heart, whenever you choose...it is just I worry, as your new friend I care for your well being as do those you befriended" she replied wholeheartedly.

"I understand that Twilight and I appreciate it" I replied kindly; the evening went on without any more words said, and it was fine...I had another day of work at S.A.A. tomorrow, so this would help me sleep well.

*Twilight*

It was soon getting late and Heart stated he was getting tired enough and excused himself from the room to sleep.

"Night Twilight!" Heart said as he left.

"Goodnight Heart, see you for breakfast" I called to him as he left from view, now it was me....*sigh*...

"That went better than I thought it would" I said aloud as I made my way to my room; I am going to sleep well tonight that is for sure, after today rest is in order.

"I wonder how Heart has been sleeping?....He seems well rested, perhaps I am putting to much thought into this" I said aloud as I made it to my room.

"Wonder what tomorrow will hold? With Heart at Sweet Apple Acres, I will be at home unless Celestia or the Table has a mission for me...oh well!~ Figure it out tomorrow!" I said optimistically; "Tonight is for sleeping anyways...unless you're Luna.*giggle*".

*Me*

I entered my room and nothing sounded better than sleep....that talk with Twilight though got me going....sooner than later I will have no choice but to tell Twilight my answer, as much as I did not want to; boy did I not want to, but I guess it may be for the best, what harm could come? Rarity knows...her and Aloe back at the Spa.....*sigh*..."Maybe I put too much weight on this" I thought aloud, "Well, tomorrow perhaps I may tell Twilight...or talk with Rarity.....I owe her a talk I think...." I said getting comfortable, "After work if she is not busy I will drop in on her" I said last before settling into bed; soon I was out like a light.

~On my first day as a Royal Guard, I am beyond excited as I made my rounds; I pass fellow guards along my route and through halls, things made me feel...on top of the world..."Nothing can ruin this". I continue to make passes here and there, suddenly I run into Princess Luna! She from what I can tell looks like.....she was crying?...."Princess? What happened?" "I got some news" Luna said when then a smile tugged at her lips.....~oh she is happy....~ "What is the news?" I asked neutrally, "Cielo proposed to me!!" Luna chirped loudly nearly in her 'Canterlot voice', "Uh...really?" I asked subtly halfheartedly, "YES!! I cannot wait to tell Celestia!" Luna beamed hopping in place like a filly, "W-well congratulations Luna" I said with a small smile, "Many thanks Private Heart; I will be off now, thanks for hearing me out" "Anytime your Majesty" I replied seriously with a little softness; Luna then bolts off with joy....leaving me where I stood....."Damn......that is it then....it is all over...she is lost to you for good..." I said dejectedly, "So much for nothing ruining today" I said bitterly; I just continued to stand there, unable to move.....like my feet were weighed down, it was now the worst first day one could have.....meanwhile as I then shed a tear or few a figure out of sight watches, and she too....is shedding tears of her own...."I am sorry Bold Heart...truly I am..." she says to herself~

I awake the next day heading to the dining hall to eat a smile breakfast with Twilight and Spike.

"Morning Twilight!" I called out when I found her.

"Morning Heart~" Twilight chirped happily.

"Sleep well?" she asked in addition.

"I did thanks for asking. ~Yeah right!~" I lied.

"That is good to kn-" Twilight was cut off mid-sentence when she looked at me.

"What?" I replied confused.

"You don't look like you slept well..." Twilight said slowly.

"How so?" I asked.

"You have slight bags under your eyes....also...did you cry?" Twilight asked looking concerned and startled.

"What makes you think that?" I asked secretly desperate to change the subject.

"The fur under your eyes is stained....you have a bad dream?" she asked compassionately; as sad as it is...I was hoping for this...

"I did...do not want to talk about it..." I replied,

"Okay Heart...just wanting to help you....did Luna say anything?" she asked.

"No...did not see her...~not the real her...~" I said honestly.

"Oh okay....usually she talks with those having a nightmare...she must not think it is time to..." Twilight reasoned.

"Perhaps...~Or she was there but was too embarrassed to speak with me...~" I said while in thought.

"Well...I hope it goes away soon, I cannot see you not sleeping well.." Twilight said caringly.

"Thank you Twilight....well, I better be off, Aj's" I said finishing my small meal.

"Okay Heart, have a great day" Twilight said hugging me.

"Thank you Twilight" I said gratefully.

"See you Spike" I said as I left.

"Bye!~" Spike said happily; now I was off, and then a trip to Rarity's...after a bath, do not want to visit her smelling like work, Rarity has her standards...*laugh*. I was at Aj's shortly and upon arriving was greeted, then sent to work; my work was slow though....Applejack noticed and spoke.

"Yer runnin' a little slow today....what's up?"

"Slept a little poor..." I answered.

"Aw, sorry about that Heart..." she said kindly.

"Thank you Aj....I will try to work faster..." I said fighting to move quicker and buck trees harder.

"Whoa there Heart" Aj said putting a hoof on me.

"Work but don't hert yerself"

"No really I can-" I was going to protest but was stopped again.

"Hold on there Heart, werk as fast as you can, and no faster...I don't want you to hert yerself" she said caringly.

"*sigh*Okay Aj" I relented, "Good; now to ease up I'll help ya" she said as she gave the tree next to me a firm buck.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" I said gratefully,

"Any time sugarcube" she said in her soothing voice; soon we were back at it and still making good work and hauling a healthy load of apples for today, work went on smoothly then it was lunch and Applejack and I ate a hearty lunch, after that we worked some more...I closed my day at work at 3PM, Aj paid me for the day's work and thanked me for my effort, I was now off to Rarity's. My journey was the usual distance, and soon I was at Carousel Boutique; I then softly yet firmly tapped the door.

"Coming!~" Rarity sang as she made her way to the door then it opened.

"OH~ Hello Bold Heart dahrling!" Rarity chirped with a smile.

"Heloo Rarity, I believe I owed you a talk remember? About my 'feelings' for Luna?" I said calmly.

"Oh. Oh yes I remember, please; come in" Rarity kindly invited.

"Thank you Rarity, it probably will help to talk this over" I said gratefully.

"Of course Heart dear, I know how much this means to you...I feel you will benefit from talking about this" Rarity said sweetly as we made our way to her dining area.

"Well...to start-" I was about to speak my mind when Rarity interrupted saying.

"Wait a moment Heart, sorry but I was making tea, would you?..." she hinted at offering.

"I would love some" I said happily.

"Excellent! Just keep talking as I make our tea" Rarity said going about.

"I had a dream last night....a mixed dream...." I said somberly.

"Oh?~...what is a 'mixed' dream?" Rarity asked interested.

"As in a good mixed with a bad..." I answered.

"Oh...." she said sympathetically, "What happened?" Rarity asked in addition.

"I was on my first day as a Royal Guard, then as I went about my rounds, Luna approached me...." I stated.

"Really?....Luna visited you during this? How does this become sad?....." Rarity asked sounding confused.

"It is because it was not the real Luna....but part of the dream" I explained,

"Oh okay, continue please; I have the tea ready" she said as she put the tray on the table.

"Thank you; what happened next was she approached me, but she was crying....only, she was not sad but extremely happy, Cielo proposed to her and she wanted to tell me since she knew me and saw me first, then she took off to tell her sister the news....leaving me where I stood...." I finished sadly.

"Ah.....I am sorry about that Heart sweetie, I can tell why this was a good dream gone bad...." Rarity said caringly.

"Thank you....now I face another issue....telling Twilight or not...." I said gravely,

"Oooooh....okay then, well if you want my opinion Heart" Rarity said taking a sip of her tea.

"I feel I may have to hear this...." I said with resignation.

"You would be right Heart; now my opinion is you should tell her....if not all of us, at least the rest of us, the whole six of us meaning" Rarity said calmly and sagely.

"I see....funny...." I said while in thought and sipping my cup.

"What is funny?" Rarity asked perplexed.

"When you said that, I am tempted to do it and it sounds better than when I say it in my head...." I explained chuckling dryly.

"Well I guess all you needed then was a second opinion and conformation" Rarity reasoned.

"Perhaps.....and I think, now that is was mentioned twice....maybe Luna could have been there...why I may think that?....Unclear....if she was I can only imagine what she may have thought...Oh what must she be thinking of me now?..." I finished with a groan and a defeated sigh, Rarity thought for a moment then said.

"I would think she is letting you come to terms on your own Heart, letting you make peace with the idea of you not courting her; and as far as her evaluation/opinion of you: I would think she would think no less of you, and might think, 'I feel sorry for you, I know it must be hard but, I have a coltfriend, I love him, but this does not mean I consider you less a friend because of this, just know that I am happy and if he marries me, I will still keep you in my prayers that one day, the right mare will appear'" Rarity surmised.

It sounded great...too perfect in my opinion...but could it be that simple? How can Rarity know if Luna would be that way about this? Do not acknowledge the obvious ironic pun with that statement this is serious, but.....maybe, just maybe....

"How much do you know of Luna to make such a guess?" I asked incredulously.

"I do not claim to know her mind Heart, but often mares know mares like stallions know stallions...so it is a safe bet I predicted Luna's view and approach to this situation involving your feelings for her" Rarity stated wisely.

"I suppose....*sigh*...this is..." I said burying my face in my hooves.

"I know you're frustrated Heart, but all this was my advice, you can take it, or leave it" Rarity said bluntly.

"*sigh*.....well this helps me poorly...." I said conflictedly.

"I am sorry Heart but you wanted advice, I gave you some..." Rarity said furrowing her brow sipping more tea.

"I know.....*groan*...."

"Well? Are you going deal with this or not?" Rarity asked curtly.

"I will....." I said in a resolved manner.

"Good! Now we're talking!" Rarity beamed.

"What have I to lose?" I asked.

"Nothing Heart, but your dignity if you put this off; once you are comfortable with us six knowing, things should be better for you" Rarity resolved.

"I guess...I mean Luna knows I liked her...but how much she may have a slight idea....Celestia I do not know if she knows" I said mulling things over.

"Well, then if she does not know we can tell her if needed...though I think this can stay with Twilight and the rest of us" Rarity suggested.

"Then I should tell Twilight when I get back to the castle?" I said questioningly.

"Yes Heart, tell her; it will help you....I will tell the others as soon as I can after you leave for Twilight's" Rarity stated.

"Okay Rarity, I will do it" I said a little more confidently.

"Good, I am glad you made this choice...because.... I might have done it for you without you knowing if you did not do it yourself" Rarity said blushing rubbing the back of her head.

"...Really?" I deadpanned.

"A habit of mine....*nervous laugh*"

"I wonder where you got that from?" I asked a little amused.

"May have been Spike...." Rarity hinted obviously.

"I see.....not too surprised" I deadpanned again.

"It worked for Twilight" Rarity protested.

"Huh....not sure how to reply to that..." I said actually unsure.

"How about we drop the subject and enjoy our tea?" Rarity suggested.

"Sounds good" I agreed and then little was said as we sat quietly. I eventually left after thanking Rarity for the talk and also apologized for me smelling a little bad on account of not bathing before visiting her, soon I was on my way back "home" to Twilight's, bless her heart for taking me in and for her unique personality, I then was home and Spike got the door.

"Hey Heart!" Spike said cheerfully,

"Heloo Spike, how was your day? Is Twilight home?" I asked kindly.

"My day went well thank you; Twilight is here"

"Good, because I owe her an explanation as you heard at breakfast" I stated.

"Ah okay, I'll take you to her" Spike said dutifully.

"Thank you" I replied as we made our way to her.

"Twilight has been around here the whole day, neither Celestia nor Luna had anything for her...the magic table has been quiet too....." Spike listed off.

"Huh...I am sure Twilight would however want things to do?" I asked.

"A little, she does like so far doing nothing but would hope to do something soon" Spike explained.

"I see, well that sounds good that she is taking things easy"

"True, Twilight likes to be busy too much sometimes, so a break for her helps" Spike said sounding relieved,

"*chuckle* I can tell that her being busy would make you busy too am I right?" I asked amused.

"Tell me about it" Spike said causing us both to laugh, we arrived and soon Twilight acknowledged us.

"Hel-lo~ Heart, how was work? You came home late...."

"I stopped by Rarity's before coming here" I answered honestly.

"Oh? What for?" Twilight asked cocking her head slightly.

"I had to talk with her about something"

"About what?" Twilight asked.

"There is a reason I wanted to wait on telling you about my dream, Rarity and I were in the know of something involving me so I told her first about my dream" I explained.

"So now you decide you want to let me know?" Twilight said understandingly.

"Yes...sorry..." I said looking regretful.

"No; you talk to who you need to, and if it was Rarity then that is fine" protested kindly.

"Thank you; now...my dream" I said before explaining my dream, when I finished telling her my dream uninterrupted plus about Luna, Twilight looked at me surprised then spoke.

"Wow....I both can't believe it and had a feeling about this....you loved Luna?"

"Yes...." I said defeated.

"I-I am sorry you got disappointed Heart, it must have been a blow to you to then have that dream...."

"I know...I fear what my next one may be...." I said gravely.

"And what may happen if Luna decides to see me then?...." I added,

"I understand your fear Heart, and I see that this is serious to you, so what did Rarity say?"

"She and I talked a little continuing what we talked about the day we had the Ponyville tour and we all were at Sugarcube Corner, she then said it would be best since Luna has some idea about me....and Celestia may know as well, that this stay a small thing and a small thing between you and the other five" I explained.

"Ah....I see, so just talk about this then keep it in mind but not bring it up huh?" Twilight summarized.

"About it really" I stated, "Very well Heart, that is what we'll do" Twilight resolved.

"Thank you for this Twilight...I am glad for this" I said with a warm smile.

"You're welcome" Twi said returning the smile with one of her own.

The day went on with first my after-work-shower, Twilight and I indulged in some socializing before dinner started and it was pleasant, but my mind was racing about earlier and it will not leave quickly or easy, my mind was all but at rest as things bounced in my skull; with that I was hoping dinner will distract me. As my mind went nuts Twilight seemed to notice this and then spoke.

"Heart? You okay?" she asked sounding worried.

"Just in thought" I replied as I sat with a book.

"No....you look worried not in thought" Twilight insisted.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yes Heart..." Twilight said putting her book down and looking at me compassionately.

"I cannot help it...I guess you get paranoid having somepony in your dreams when you are not used to having your mind 'invaded'..." I said honestly.

"I see, well I guess I can understand that....but know this Heart, Luna does not enter all dreams if you can believe that...she has a way of knowing what dreams she can or will enter; she has told me 'I have yet to enter a dream where I am not allowed or feel like I am unwelcome'" Twilight said crossing her hooves in front of her.

"Be as it may, I fear she stumbles on a dream that she may regret entering..." I said looking of to the side also crossing my hooves.

"I know Heart, but Luna is too experienced to do that" Twilight argued.

"If you say so....hate to prove you and Luna wrong, since I am not from here she may meet her match" I stated gravely.

"Well I guess it will be an education her both of us then" Twilight settled.

"Perhaps..." I said picking my book up and continued silent reading, Twilight too continued her reading and little was said as then Spike came and joined in soon the three of us were in silent reading whatever book we selected, I chose a book called "History of Equestria" trust me I know...saw that coming did you? Well you would be amazed by what happened here not mentioned in the show obviously, Equestria helped prevent a war resembling World War Two!! Also it mediated during a nation's civil war, forge alliances between once hostile countries, a whole list! This was an eye opener I will tell you, it was a great distraction once more the more I read on....

Dinner soon was being prepared and again it was delicious, I could not wait but I, and Spike had to wait *chuckle* good things come to those who wait. Soon dinner was served, and this is what was said.

"So Heart, I like the book you chose earlier" Twilight giggled.

"What?" I replied looking up to see her.

"Nothing, it just suits you so well and it is like me...." Twilight said smiling giddily.

"Uh-huh..." I replied simply.

"*giggle* I mean it Heart, and from the passion you showed for your country, it makes sense and I am that way about Equestria" Twilight explained.

"I see, well I thank you for that...and thank you for listening earlier today I knew you would but I was not sure what to expect" I said with gratitude.

"Of course, you are my friend, and friends of mine and my other friends I care for greatly" Twilight said with a heart tugging warmth and an equally warm smile.

"I got that officially, thank you again" I said smiling and taking a bite of food.

"Welcome..." Twilight quickly replied, dinner went on without words then we had a small dessert, Spike mentioned things he would do tomorrow while Twilight does whatever comes up and I am at Aj's, some had him with Rarity, figures....*laugh* I know the age gap is a bit much but I feel for the little fire drake, since he is no less hopeful than I when it came to impossible love.....except he has a far better chance than I do... Soon Spike went to bed and Twi and I did our reading-before-bed-routine, we read then off to bed; we said our "goodnight's" and we were asleep, that night began quick that is for sure, I was more tired than I thought, what came next though was unexpected.

TO BE CONTINUED.....