• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 770 Views, 50 Comments

Bold Heart: My OC Story - Buckeye49



A 22 year old man from Earth dropped into Equestria, when he arrived he wanted home, that could not happen so he wanted a life better than at home, but will it work out???

  • ...
20
 50
 770

Chapter 4: Royal Dinner

After freshening up while in my room I took a little longer to collect my thoughts.....emotionally I was reeling from the crushing detail of Luna having herself a Coltfriend.....I kept conscience of the time but I almost did not care if I was late for dinner with the Princesses.....but if I was it might prove a problem, I just...stared out at nothing...letting the warm water pour over me....I was just....lost; soon I exited the shower to dry and inspect myself, after giving myself a scan over I was satisfied but also....suddenly seeing what I actually looked like, I had to say...they say I was handsome, I was a lighter than Navy Blue, but had a build like Shining Armor, my hair....mane, was the same color as the hair I had...my tail was the same color...but what I noticed was that the color of my Mane & Tail were an exaggeration of my color in which they were 2-toned, I also had my goatee and my hooves were distinguishable, as in you can see what was my hooves and what was the rest of my legs, I looked pretty good but....I was not sure whether to believe it fully...I wanted to....but since the mare I loved was matched with somepony else, the point....did not seem to matter in the slightest....after looking at myself a while more, I took a deep breathe, and made my way to the door to venture to the dining hall for dinner; I made it to the door but upon opening it I found it blocked, standing there in the way was to my horror....the very mare I was hoping I would not be seeing at this moment until dinner.....Princess Luna!

The Princess of the Night was stunning!! she was wearing a dark dress with a color scheme almost matching her body colors hugging her body tightly, she also had her mane done into a bow with parts of her mane braided to frame her face wearing ear pearls and objects in her mane capped with lipstick, eyelid shading & mascara. ~Son-of-a-~

"*gasp* Uh....Luna!!....You startled me....and you look beautiful this evening...." ~since when does she not??~ I said placing my hoof on my chest, ~Why are you here?!?!~

"I apologize Bold Heart.....I didn't mean too...*chuckle* Thank you...*blushes*" Luna said smiling.

"It is alright Luna, it is a pleasant surprise...and you are most welcome*halfhearted chuckle* Why are you here?" I asked politely.

"Well I thought it would nice of me to escort you to dinner, since I am assisting in your adjustment to Equus by helping in entering you into The Guard" Luna said warmly.

"Your Majesty continues to spoil me" I said jokingly ~And kill me at the same TIME!!!~

"Well! I guess I should cease these actions if you are becoming a guard soon!*chuckles cutely*" Luna says in a equally joking manner.

~PLEASE stop!!~ "Oh no please, do not.*wink*" Luna then laughs and replies after regaining her composure.

"Easy you~; I do hath a coltfriend dost thou remember?..." Luna said giggling. ~I know......~

"I am fully aware of that" I coyly reply.

"Please Heart, you are charming me; because of this you are lying when you said that~" Luna said booping me on the nose.

"Surely, you are most mistaken, I know you have a coltfriend and I respect that" I said in a attempt at wit and grace. ~*Insert Kevin Spacy's: "WRONG!!"~

"Well in that case...." Luna says pushing her face closer to mine.

"I trust you should have little trouble escorting me to dinner?" Luna asked extending her hoof.

"I would be honored" I said, ~Oh $#!%~; soon we were were on our way down to dinner...but then I noticed, ~Idiot!! You forgetting something?!?!~

"Uh...I am under dressed...." "*giggles* That's alright...I don't mind~" Luna said coyly.

~WHAT are you doing???~ "Uh...why are you acting like this?...." I asked confused.

"I am teasing you!!....also...*whispers in ear* 'You think I didn't know you like me?'" my eyes felt like they were going to vacate my skull.

"WHAT?" I recoiled, as Luna laughed at me as we walked.

"I am not clueless! I knew you liked me...*giggles* I just thought t'was too cute you trying not to show interest in me to have me ruin it by telling you I wasn't single...*chuckles* you adorable stallion..." Luna said playfully.

"Is that so?...." I asked trying not to become angered at her.

"Yes! *chuckles* I could not bring myself to disappoint you" Luna said calming down; ~Well....YOU DID NOW!!!~ I could not bring myself to insult her within my own mind atop it all....

"Well...that was nice of you...thanks...." I said near weakly.

"You are welcome...I hope this won't change anything Heart" Luna said compassionately, "No...it will not" ~Bullsh-HEY!!~

We continued to walk down the halls, all the while I was thinking was about Luna teasing me about what I thought about her, it both angered but saddened as well; it was maddening that I was escorting Luna and that Luna dismissed so casually my feelings about her.....as we walked I eventually decided to break the silence, but before I could Luna spoke 1st.

"Heart, I would like apologize...." Luna said looking guilty.

"For what?" I asked.

"For mocking you...and leading you onward in such a fashion...it was insensitive of me and therefore I apologize for my jesting about your feelings for me..." Luna said looking cutely but near painfully guilty as she looked away from me only to turn her turquoise jewels back at me.

"Can you forgive me?" she asked to just make her face painful to look at.

"*sigh*...Yes" I replied even though I was hurting myself.

"Huzzah!! Many thanks Bold Heart!!" she said before hugging me tightly ~Aaaaaaw.....she is so damn cute....damn you Cielo....~

"You are most welcome Luna, your Majesty" I replied warmly; the 2 of us continued on without another word...all the while I was thinking was about Luna teasing me about what I thought about her, it both angered but saddened as well; it was maddening that I was escorting Luna and that Luna dismissed so casually my feelings about her.....soon we reached the Dining Hall where Celestia & the gang was sitting waiting patiently, also there was...

"Hey there Bold Heart!!!"....Cielo....

"Hello Cielo, a pleasant surprise to see you here...." ~not~

"Aw thanks, it is a privilege to see you as well." Cielo replied genuinely.

"Hello dearest" Luna replied as well.

"Hello to you beloved" Cielo said motioning her to sit beside him; soon we took seats, with me across from Cielo.

The dinner was going smoothly with little said during the meal, as I ate I must say the meal will leave me full, but despite this my appetite was nearly ruined by Cielo & Luna; the 2 of them had me afraid of myself...~Why am I getting so worked up? Why is it I am so jealous of Cielo? What is having me so hostile toward the idea of him being her coltfriend?...This is getting out of hand...hoof rather....~

"So Cielo? What am I going to expect in my training?" Luna asked helping herself.

"That you will have to find out but I will say that you will do a lot of running & exercise!!*laughs*" Cielo replied.

"I see....well thanks for the heads up" I said politely.

"My pleasure" Cielo replied.

"So Heart? How is the meal?" Celestia asked.

"Superb; my regards to the chefs" I said genuinely.

"I shall send them" Celestia giggled.

"I have to say....should I ever get home, how good a story will dining with royalty be?" I asked.

"I would think you would be envied heavily for it" Celestia chuckled.

"Tell me Bold Heart, do you have a place to stay in Ponyville?" Celestia asked in addition.

"No I do not" I answered.

"Well then I would hope Twilight does not mind a guest" Celestia said looking at Twilight.

"I wouldn't mind Celestia" Twilight chirped warmly.

"Excellent, that settles that...all he has to do is find employment before he begins his training" Celestia said beaming.

"Of which I hope I can do...." I said in reply.

"For that I give my support in saying you will do well with that" Celestia said as a response.

"I feel more optimistic by the minute" ~If only in finding a job that is....~ I thought glumly.

"Good! That is what we want Heart" Luna said.

"So Heart, in addition....Luna said something to me about you..." Cielo said coyly.

"Cielo~..." Luna responds warningly.

"What? I was going to say that you told me he is a smart one..." Cielo said winking subtly.

"That he is, and his passion is a wonderful trait to posses" Luna replied giving a difficult-to-hide subtle glare.

"True...." Cielo responds with a "What did I do?" expression.

As dinner went on it was truly a pleasant evening, but still...I was being plagued by the jealousy in my heart as Cielo & Luna chatted between each other as well as the rest of the group...I was silent throughout this....but eventually the "silence" was broken when dessert had arrived, which itself was a feast....the dessert was eye opening....truly Equestrians knew how to eat!! The desserts included White&Regular chocolate strawberries, different cakes, gelatin, even ice cream.

"Oh my....." I said staring out over the delectable scene.

"I see you are not used to this are you?~" Celestia asked looking amused by my surprised expression, I simply looked at her only to get a laugh from most of the table....

"What am I saying? Of course you wouldn't be used to this...you never dined with royalty before...*giggles*" Celestia quickly replied to my facial reply to her question.

"*chuckles* Yes...but nevertheless I am near indecisive on choosing...." I said slowly calming down and adjusting to the dessert spread before me.

"Well no rushing Heart...take your time" Cielo says taking a slice of cake.

"I will...." I replied before choosing some white chocolate strawberries for the moment.

As I ate my dessert I was then being hailed by Twilight who was next to me when she leaned in to talk with me, "So, you chose the white chocolate strawberries huh?" she asked.

"Yes...I liked these back home...." I stated.

"Really? Well leave some for they are a favorite of Luna's too..." Twilight mentioned.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Mm-hmm, those are Luna's favorite...." there was a slight pause when Twilight finished her sentence....for a moment I seemed to be lost in thought. Suddenly the strawberry about to enter my mouth looked unappetizing as I looked at it...like it was leaving a bad taste in my mouth even though I had not yet bitten into it....to act like nothing was wrong I then ate the berry in my telepathic grip before asking to be dismissed after stating I had my fill of food, the request was accepted but at first I was afraid that they would catch on that something was off....luckily the paranoia vanished and I left without incident; I soon found myself heading back to my room...but with every step it seemed like what I ate disagreed with me...soon my head was disagreeing with me....now things were bad, my head hurts and my stomach was hating me....for the moment it seemed everything was going wrong. I was back in my room, and despite this I felt no better, suddenly I felt like I ate something foul....then before I could do anything else I found myself with my face in the toilet........

TO BE CONTINUED.