• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 770 Views, 50 Comments

Bold Heart: My OC Story - Buckeye49



A 22 year old man from Earth dropped into Equestria, when he arrived he wanted home, that could not happen so he wanted a life better than at home, but will it work out???

  • ...
20
 50
 770

Chapter 6: Establishment

The group then left "The Hayburger" and was on its way to The Ponyville Spa, ran by Lotus & Aloe Suave, I must say upon entering there was an air of ease and relaxation just walking in the door, Rarity spoke 1st.

"Hello there, I have a friend who is coming to a Spa for the first time, so what do you recommend?" She asked pointing at me.

"I think I know what will work for him" Aloe said stepping out toward us.

"Lotus!! We have a first time Spa customer!!" Aloe called.

"Coming Aloe! A first time Spa comer you say?" Lotus asked cheerfully.

"Yes sister a first timer" Aloe said looking pleased,

"That is perfict! This should be gude" Lotus said pulling on me.

"Right dis vay Mr...?" Lotus asked.

"Bold Heart mam" I said to Lotus.

"Very vell Bold Heart, we will start wit a message first" Lotus stated.

"I think I will enjoy that" I said smiling.

"Alright, lay here" Lotus said, I soon laid up on the bed and before I could move or speak my back became assaulted by the best sensation I have ever felt as Lotus worked her "magic" on my back, relieving tension I did not even know I had.

"~moan~......What....is this??....." I said my mind at ease.

"*giggles* A message, but I am probably 1/2 answering your qvestion am I?" she said working out kinks and stiffness.

"M-may-be....." I said as she place pressure in just the right spots.

"*laughs* You are cute!!" she exclaims giggling, "Tell me Heart, are you single?" I about nearly choked.

"Uh....yes?...." I said unsure what I would get as a result.

"Ooo!! Really??" Lotus asked now from what I felt taking liberty in getting creative in her message, ~Oh schist!!....~ I thought.

"Uh...what are you doing?" I said feeling nervous.

"Notzing~" she clearly lied, okay I was getting a little frightened...

"Uh-huh...sure you-u....are~........." I tried to remark before she touched a place that again had me unable to think straight; I have a feeling am finding my match....an unwanted one.

I could do little....somehow she had me under a spell, the more she worked the less resistance I wanted to show as a result; ~This is getting out of hoof!~

"Uh...Lotus is it?" I asked honestly.

"Yes?" she asked with a hint of attraction.

"With all due respect but...you are making me a little uncomfortable..." I said.

"Am I? I am sorry what is wrong?" she asked sounding nervous.

"Uh you sound like you were flirting and taking liberties while messaging" I answered honestly.

"oh......s-sorry...I did not mean too" she said sounding embarrassed mixed with sadness.

"I guess I let myself get avay from me....forgive me....it's just....I recently broke up wit my coltfriend and it was okay but......I loved him...." Lotus said looking saddened.

I now felt bad...this poor sweetheart lost one she loved because things did not work....~damn....what to do?~

"Oh....I am sorry for that....truly I am" I said showing sympathy.

"*sniffle* Thank you..." Lotus said sounding miserable,

"Oh-oh-oh, Lotus..." I said sitting up suddenly to look at her,

"Please...easy there..." I said moving in for an unexpected on her part hug.

"Do not cry Lotus...please...." I said comforting her,

"*sniffle* Please you shoodn't...." she protested as I tightened on her.

I insist" I said soothing her, "Trust me I understand you" ~more than you know~

"Really?" she asked,

"Of course....but if my reason is poor then sorry if I offended you...." I said.

"No-no...you can tell me" Lotus said encouraging.

"really?" I asked.

"Yes, you can" Lotus said.

"Okay but, between you and me...only me..." I said to her looking around for potential eavesdroppers.

"Of course...I promise..." she said looking honest; I then whispered in her ear.

"I was in love with Luna..." I confessed.

"REALLY?!" Lotus said surprised.

"Ssssh!!" I said quickly.

"Oops!...*whispers*sorry...really?" she asked more quietly.

"Yes....but...then I found out about her coltfriend and my hopes died....I hope this is okay...and not nothing to you...." I said feeling guilty,

"No it is fine...well...I am sorry too....but that was sort of expected....no offense" she said compassionately,

"*sigh*No you are right...I was foalish......what chance did I have??" I asked feeling more dejected,

"Well....the fact was...you have goals...you have well boldness...and a hopeful heart.....that I think is why your parents named you Bold Heart...*giggles*It suits you." she says smiling warmly.

"*snickers*You think?" I said slightly unconvinced.

"I know" she said with confidence.

"If you say so...thank you Lotus..." I said kindly.

"Thank you, for your compassion...but we are not finish here....there is more to do!!" she chirped as we then moved on to the other activities planed at the spa.

To call it "pampering" would be an understatement...I was treated like royalty!! This was by far...the best Spa I have ever been to, I would make it a thing to do when convenient; the day was perfect...after that we then went about my tour of Ponyville, it was 3PM and our tour continued to different places...including a popular location "Sugarcube Corner".

"'Sugarcube Corner'....hmm....a sweet would be nice...." I said.

"Well darling I assure you this is a place for that!" Rarity beamed.

"OOH! OOH!! Bold heart! Bold heart! I work here!!" Pinkie chirped bouncing around...

"I think I remember that..." I said stifling a laugh.

"Twilight? You have been quiet..." I noticed.

"I am just here to help you guys and tag along...not much" Twilight said warmly.

"Just asking" I replied. Soon our group ventured inside and the smells were amazing...*sigh*it is a scent one gets nostalgic over...

"Hello dearies!!" Mrs. Cake said appearing into the front of the store.

"Hello there Mrs. Cake! How are you & the twins?" Twilight asked.

"Oh they are swell, as am I" she replied in her adorable Minnesota accent.

"What can do for ya'?" she asked.

"We are here giving a tour to our new friend here" Twilight said pointing to me.

"Oh!! And who are you dear?" Mrs Cake asked.

"Bold Heart Mrs. Cake" I replied.

"Well that's nice a new face in Ponyville, decided to visit here as a tour spot?" she asked looking friendly.

"I heard it is the best place in town for sweets" I said complimentary.

"Ooh!...*giggles*Where did you hear that from?" she said looking flattered.

"My friend Rarity here, though from the smell I probably would have guessed myself" I said in addition kindly.

"Oh...thank you deary...I had by-the-way had made a fresh batch of cupcakes for today, care for one?" she asked blushing.

"I would love to..." I replied with a friendly smile.

"*giggles*Comin' right up!!" she said leaving for the kitchen.

"Uh Bold Heart...I am sorry but I insist on asking..." Rarity said walking over to me.

"What is it now?" I asked sounding partially annoyed.

"Nothing about you this time...it is about Lotus..." Rarity said.

"What about her?" ~Lotus what happened???~

"Well she seemed to be different than she was when we got there, like something happened...she looked like she cried then was comforted, can you explain?" Rarity asked making sure nopony heard us.

"She shared with me a story about herself, she said she had broken up with her coltfriend and she felt bad...so I comforted her" I said.

"Aaaaw!! But wait...why did she tell you this?" Rarity asked.

"She told me this because she was flirting with me while messaging and I asked her to stop, she got embarrassed and told me why she was flirting...then she got upset about her coltfriend and things played out..." I stated.

"Oh...I see...well that was very sweet of you to comfort her...but why did you discourage her flirting?" Rarity asked perplexed.

"I just do not share interest in her...though I promised to pray for her" I said as an explanation.

"Very thoughtful...but no offense but I know you are searching too Heart..." Rarity said seriously.

"I understand Rarity, but time will tell what whether or not the right mare comes along" I said.

"*sigh*I hope so...but Heart dear...I honestly wanted to help...that is why I asked if you were alright....you do not have to tell me...but if you do I swear I will not tell the others...but please, tell me what's up will you?" Rarity asked kindly.

"*sigh*......fine." I said feeling that perhaps it could not hurt since Rarity was going so far out of her way.

"You were right Rarity" I told her only for her to still look at me interested but replied.

"I felt I was right...." she said looking sympathetic.

"But how right are you? Do you know what caused me to be down?" I asked honestly,

"That is what I do not know....." Rarity said itching for details.

"Well.....it is Luna..."

"What do mean Lu-.....No......you....liked....." Rarity stammered looking thrown for a loop,

"Yes.....I was in love with Luna...." I admitted hanging my head in shame.....

TO BE CONTINUED.