• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,397 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,397

A low blow

A while back, in a foals nursery in Baltimare, there were three sisters. Diamond Dust, Ruby Tuesday and Pearl Hog. Feeling sorry for the youngest of the fillies, because her name invited much teasing from the other charge she watched, the nanny took the four foals to Big Macintosh's favorite fast food place. Pearl was rather ungrateful, but the two other siblings and the fourth foal, Star Buck went to play around while the nanny waited in line and ordered the food. Star was an energetic filly, and loved teasing Pearl, so when the nanny's eyes were turned, she went over and kicked Pearl in the leg. Pearl ran to her sisters, crying about the horrible treatment she got from Star. Diamond and Ruby loved their sister dearly, so they decided to help her get even with Star. The three of them went into the ball pit that restaurants of that type maintain to keep the foals from causing a scene, burying themselves and waiting for Star to follow them. They didn't wait long, and soon Star attempted to deliver another kick to Pearl. To her surprise, Diamond and Ruby popped out and kicked her instead. Star ran to the nanny, and explained the whole situation, just as the nanny had reached the counter to order their food. When the cashier asked her what was wrong, the nanny waived his concern off. "It's nothing, she tried to kick them in the balls, but the jewels family kicked back."