• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

Purple ponies all in my brain

When Twilight Sparkle was assigned a research project on agriculture, and how to improve crops, she first started her experiments with a somewhat unusual variable. Color. She knew that different colored apples had different flavors, and that when exposed to certain soils and growing techniques, carrots were known to change color too, so she felt that using a spell to start out her dietary staple of choice as a different color might produce some interesting data. She had finished looking up the spell she would need, and while the actual magic wasn't a problem, in order to make the spell work in her favorite color, she needed to perform a rather long solo on a guitar. The delay was frustrating, but she certainly wasn't a quitter. Night after night she practiced, and eventually she managed to fulfill the requirements of her spell. The next morning, Princess Celestia stopped by to wish her a happy Tuesday, and walked in to find a somewhat sleep deprived Twilight strumming a guitar, and wobbling around a few bales of hay. Confused at her student's odd behavior, Princess Celestia asked what Twilight was doing. Twilight, noticing her mentor, snapped awake immediately to answer her question. "Oh, Princess! Sorry, I didn't see you there. I was just finishing my purple hays."

Forty chapters, so here's a quickie

Q: What did Nurse Redheart say when forty ponies came into the hospital complaining about aches and pains?
A: Everypony take a numb-er.