• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,397 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,397

Birds of a feather

Derpy Hooves really enjoys her travels with the Doctor. Far and wide they go, helping ponies everywhere they encounter hardship. Sometimes though, that hardship can get a bit difficult to deal with, such as the time when a junkyard monster had managed to cause her to uncontrollably molt. She wasn't allowed to fly for a week, while her wings healed. The two of them still had hopes of eventually recovering the discards, and she intended to use them to knit a nice comforter. Still, the odd looks she kept getting from townsponies were starting to irk her. It was also really chilly, and her scarf did nothing to help her denuded extremities. Worst of all were the fillies and colts that lived in Ponyville. They would come right up to her and ask for an explanation of her condition, which she could not give without recounting her adventures. That was always dangerous. The foals could take the tales to heart in the wrong fashion, and injure themselves while trying to emulate the stories, but it was really tough for Derpy to avoid their inquisitiveness. Especially now that she could not take to the skies for a quick getaway. After about five days of non-stop pestering, for better or worse, Derpy decided that honesty was the best policy. Gathering together the young ones who had kept at her heels, she explained in the simplest way she could. "First I was with the Doctor, and now my down's in the dumps."

Author's Note:

Apparently, I am useless at keeping schedules.