• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

Call tech support

Princess Luna trotted down the hall towards her sister's room. It was night out, and her moon was near the end of it's orbit as she made her way in the near dark. Desperately she made sure to avoid any and all obstacles on her way over to her sister's desk. Blinking her eyes to relieve them of their strain, she looked over the desktop. There, was exactly what she had been looking for, the P.C. Luna knew that the wondrous P.C. could solve all the problems she had this night. From her need to go over legal documents, to finding her the research material she needed to help get with the times, the P.C. was the most useful method available in the palace. Why, the P.C. even played card games with her to keep her from getting bored. She just needed to wake the P.C. up, and anything she needed could be done in a flash, with little effort on her part. The problem was, just how does one wake a P.C.? Having heard that shaking a P.C. until it's parts rattled was bad for it's performance, she decided to prod the P.C. Where, though? In the part beneath the desk, or the part above it? On the side or the front? Luna did not want her sister angry at her for breaking something. It might be easier if she could see, but waking the P.C. would certainly illuminate the room. A few moments of consideration, and Luna decided on the top of the P.C., in the front facing area would be the best choice. A tentative poke, and then a few frustrated repeat attempts when the first produced no noticeable results later, Princess Luna was given the welcome that she expected of her sister, the P.C. "Dearest sister, if you wake me up this early again, I am going to hard drive my boot up your open ended software, so fast, that you will be crashing through windows!"

Author's Note:

A thank you to Celestia who both got her computer repaired, and mentioned me in her blog.