• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

Strike out on your own

Ponyville has one of the most lucrative bowling centers outside of Canterlot. Mostly because bowling tends to be a difficult sport for an earth pony, and the balls tend to fall right through cloud floors. Unicorns are really the only ones who manage better, but there are leagues where the no magic handicap is constantly in effect. Rules are important to those leagues, and Celestia help you if you put your hoof over the line. Fortunately for Allie Way, bowler extraordinaire, she was more than able to follow all the rules while on the lane. However, one evening, a pony was less than rule abiding. In fact, he wasn't even law abiding, and attempted to steal from the owner of the center, Mr. Kingpin. With no spear carrying guards nearby, it looked like he would make a clean getaway. Quickly thinking, Allie knocked the thug out before he could flee. When the guard came to collect the thief, they congratulated her on her brave act. She assured them that she hadn't done anything special. She simply saw the turkey trying to split, and pinned him before he could pass. The guard were impressed by her modesty, and offered her a chance to join them in keeping ponies safe from harm. Her reply came swiftly. "No thanks. A job like that is only for the brave and the bowled."