• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

For the birds

After Rainbow Dash, fastest pegasus in Equestria, decided to pick out a pet, and got the tortoise named Tank, it was only a matter of time before her number one fan decided to get a pet of her own. Scootaloo knew that the best place to find a pet had to be Fluttershy's cottage, simply because Rainbow Dash had gone there, so she hopped aboard her scooter and rode over. Scootaloo perused the pets available, unsure of her preferences. Finally, deciding that she wanted something fast, she asked Fluttershy to show her the fastest bird she had available. Sadly the falcon and eagle had been taken beforehoof. Scootaloo told Fluttershy that she absolutely needed the fastest one Fluttershy had left, and that no other bird would be permissible. Highly wary of the sadness she would feel should the wrong pet be awarded to the young pegasus, Fluttershy lead her youthful patron towards the fastest bird still living at her cottage. Scootaloo instantly fell in love with it's massive size, seventy mile an hour top speed, and black and white coloring, and quickly decided to bring the avian home. Scootaloo couldn't wait till everypony heard, about the bird. Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle came to speak to her friend, and noticed the two in the back yard of the cottage. Trotting over to her friend, she asked for an explanation of the situation, which Fluttershy briefly summarized. However, when Twilight asked if Fluttershy had made sure to explain that ostriches were flightless birds, Fluttershy paled, before looking over at the happy new owner. She had already taught her new pet to flip. Smiling happily, Fluttershy told Twilight, "They look so good together. I egret nothing."