• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

The sweet smell of success

Bon Bon was worried. After a long career in confectionery cooking, she had developed a decent reputation for being at the forefront of candy development. She made certain to always attempt to find new and exciting flavors, and fill her candy and chocolates with them. She even had a small shop, in which she sold the products of her tireless research. That is, the products that weren't already consumed by her closest friend and taste tester, Lyra Heartstrings. Bon Bon could remember hours of personally advertising her shop, by heading into large crowds of ponies and pretending to have a conversation about it. It helped that she was so vocally limber, or she would have had to pay other ponies to take part. However, that was in the past, and wasn't precisely the reason she was so worried at this time. No, She was worried because of an upcoming festival. She had been hired to create a never before tasted flavor of jelly filled chocolate for Hugh Jelly, and despite working on it for several days, she was no closer to coming up with an idea. At wit's end, she turned to her friend for help. Bon Bon knew it was a bad idea once she saw that excited gleam in Lyra's eyes. It was the same gleam she got every time she thought about her imaginary creatures. There had been many an evening where Bon Bon had sat through a lecture on humans. Still, an idea was an idea. "Bonnie, you're going to love this one. It's a flavor only humans can create! It's called Toe Jam."