• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,397 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,397

A pony in sheep's clothing

A Cutie Mark Crusader's life is fraught with peril. At least, it is when they can get time away from the watchful eyes of their respective guardians. Applebloom found this out the hard way when Scootaloo proposed Cutie Mark Crusaders: Canyon Jumpers. She had her parachute all packed, and her helmet on before she heard Applejack calling her to the kitchen to wash her dirty dishes. Knowing that she had but a minute to sneak out, Applebloom raced out her window, and shimmied down the drain pipe. It was a wonder that Applejack still could not figure out how that thing broke all the time. Reaching the safety of the ground below, she began to gallop off, knowing that her sister would be right behind her with a nasty tasting scrubber sponge, and twelve sets of grimy dishes to clean. With only a few moments head-start, Applebloom's single chance to escape that horrible fate was a good hiding spot. She reached the end of the Sweet Apple Acres, and turned the corner, leaping a fence to hide with the sheep that lived on the edge of the property. Applejack, who was just a split second too slow to find her chore shirking sibling, gazed over the penned sheep. With nary a pink ribbon in sight, she sighed and headed home. Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo came by seconds after the farmer had given up the chase. Casting a glance around, trying to spot their friend, Sweetie noticed one of the young sheep had a tail a bit different than the others. Nudging her friend, she pointed out the oddity. "I think I found Applebloom. She's on the lamb."

And a bonus celebratory quickie:

How do you stop a refridgerator from running?
Invite over Derpy

Author's Note:

So much to be happy about in this chapter. I have now broken 20 chapters, I have hit 100 comments, and my SALT fic is being reviewed by the rest of the group. Once that is done, up it goes. If you want to see it before then, you are welcome to join up with us here. We do monthly events and one of them just started. I intend to resume my weekly schedule, but I pretty much figure updates will come when I feel like it.