• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

Starring Pinkie Crockett

It's no big secret that Pinkie loves her parties. She loves planning them. She loves throwing them. She loves attending. She even enjoys cleaning up afterwards, though not quite as much. She has a dream of throwing a party in every corner of the world, and from the looks of it, she is pretty determined to fulfill that goal. Now, that's not to say that she wouldn't be up for repeat performances in the places she already helped celebrate. Recently, she had heard that Appleoosa was having a bash for their two year anniversary of the buffalo/settler peace treaty, and Pinkie felt that she had to plan it, if only to make everypony forget her stage show's spectacular flop. She grabbed her party cannon, hopped a train, and within a half an hour, she had turned the apple oriented town's celebration into Equestria's largest ice cream social. Several buffalo and settler ponies came by to thank her for the wonderful time, but they weren't quite sure of the theme. Pinkie assured them it was to make the event memorable. "I mean really, you have to remember the a la mode."