• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,398 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,398

A delegate matter

Pinkamena Diane Pie is a prankster, though one generally well received by her victims. To date, her pranks have been both entertaining and varied, and her targets have been similar. Itching powder, ink, whipped cream, and unusual squirt guns have been experienced by almost all of the residents of Ponyville, as well as many of it's visitors. It was simply dismissed as a natural result of living in proximity to such a strange pony. One such prank however, had the potential for disaster. Following a period of time when laughter had been at a minimum in the area, due to the unfortunate removal of her mouth, Pinkie felt that some quota of guffaws had been unmet. So, in order to correct the deficiency, she targeted two diplomats from Saddle Arabia with a foalish prank. During a festive dinner intended to make the delegates feel welcome, Pinkie used a disguised salad dressing to appear to vomit in their food. The two travelers were almost offended, until the joke was explained. When chastised for her poor timing with the joke, Pinkie apologized. "Sorry, about that. It was just my gag reflex."