• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 2,397 Views, 263 Comments

Pony Jokes for Brony Folks. - Firebirdbtops



Whatever crazy ideas my brain can throw out.

  • ...
2
 263
 2,397

Saving Your Ass

One fine day in Ponyville, an unusually happy donkey was going on a date with his sweetheart, Matilda. A bit of fine dining, a few romantic dances, and a lovely evening sitting side by side while boating on the lake were on the itinerary, and it seemed like nothing would go wrong. It was a shame that Cranky hadn't checked the weather postings beforehoof, or he would have known about the scheduled storm that the lake was about to undergo. Still, fortune smiled upon the couple when Rainbow Dash found their boat adrift in the inclement weather. It had been "Take your pet to work day" due solely to Rainbow's insistence that Cloudchaser's pigeon was a poor substitute for her beloved Tank. To that end, each of the pegasi pushing the clouds around were carrying their own animal companions. Wearing his Deputy Weather Patrol sash, Tank glided below the storm cover, and spotted the drenched donkeys, who were trying to get to dry land. Thinking as quickly as he was able to, the rotor equipped reptile flew down and snatched the head-wear that Cranky was trying and failing to keep the rain away with. Flying back to Rainbow, wig in tow, the situation was taken care of with the pegasus' usual speed. Matilda, who was surprisingly still in good spirits had this to say: "The date was saved, all thanks to the tortoise and the hair. Now we just need toupee them back."


What do you call it when Tom cosplays a chromatic pegasus?

Boulder Dash

Author's Note:

You may notice that I didn't post one last week. It so happens that I was on a vacation to an anime convention, and lacked a moment to even open my computer. That said, I hope the quickie makes up for it.