• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 523 Views, 58 Comments

Quiet Days - AlphaDidAlotOfThings



One day, a fantasy obsessed good for nothing student wakes up with everyone gone, and his body seemingly replaced with a ponies. Now, it's up to him to save and restore humanity.

  • ...
2
 58
 523

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude 1, Minuette Log 1.

June 28th, 2015

Let me just take that out, and put this in… Then…

Testing, Testing, 1 2 3…

Alright, it's on!

Hiya, Minuette here! Since I always see Emile with the journal and I don't really have anything better to do while he's on that trip with Alex… Alex, that's such a weird name…

Oh right, where was I…? Since I don't have anything better to do I've decided to keep a little something like that of my own!

You call these the Minuette logs! What's that nickname Emile always calls me…? Min…? Minnie…? Min Min Logs…?

But yeah, the Minuette logs! With your host and star guest, Minuette!

There's honestly not much to talk about since it's only been a day since Emile left, but we're doing good! Alyssa's been real nice lately! Even though she's a big ol'meanie sometimes, I like her!

Madeline's been okay… She's still having trouble walking though… I'll just have to do my best to teach her then! Teaching her how to walk… That's so weird, how do none of these ponies know how to walk…?

Isn't that like the first thing you learn as a foal…? Weird.

Everyone here has such weird names, Alyssa, Emile, Jonathan… And apparently I'm the weird one to them…

They're all very nice ponies though! No matter how weird they might be.

Welcome uh, I don't know what else to say so… Bye everypony!

Now how do I turn this thing off…?

Recording Ended.

Author's Note:

A short interlude! This might seem a bit pointless but I might make a few more of them.

PreviousChapters Next