• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 1,106 Views, 120 Comments

Drabble Kaboom! - Alex Warlorn



A collection of drabbles that were written on request, too short for full stories, a final farewell.

  • ...
7
 120
 1,106

PreviousChapters
Cadence and Rarity's romance RPG guide

Request,
"How about 'Rarity and Cadance write their guide to romance in RPGs using some fantasies they got from their friends, and said friends are a little annoyed.'?"

"For the last time, you can't sue when there isn't flagrant disregard for the truth, nor slander. These are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS that we simply took inspiration from our lives, if you girls have more to say, speak to my lawyer!" Rarity said.


"Hey!" Spike waved wearing a business suit.


"TRAITOR!" Twilight hissed.


"Sorry 'mom', Rarity trumps you this time."


"If you were gonna turn me into an RPG, why wouldn't it be a as a tribute to Daring Do?!" Rainbow hissed.


"There are game masters who need help with doing convincing relationships in their adventures... " Cadence said. "... That's why you ordered a copy isn't that right Twilight?"


Twilight blushed as red as a beet.


"'How to meet hot aliens in other universes?'"


"DASH! Don't read that chapter!"


"I don't get what the big deal is, and the check Rarity buys a lot of party supplies," Pinkie Pie said.


"What about poor Fluttershy?! Your best friend! You've humiliated here!" Twilight said.


"... Actually I put a hex on the books so no pony can put two and two together on it being about Fluttershy," Discord said popping in.


"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT WITH THE REST OF THE BOOK?!" Rainbow demanded.


"None of you asked," Discord said shrugging.


"You can either put the hex on the book, or you can go back to the statue garden," Twilight growled.


"You'd never do that to a friend! And bullying somepony into doing something for you? That's completely out of character for you!"


"Besides, I won't help Twilight," Rarity said.


"Uh, Discord, could you, please?" Fluttershy whispered.


"There! Done! Now no pony who isn't a close loved one will be able to tell the books about expies of you. Now good day!" Discord teleported away.


"Uh, sweetie, is there somepony you want to introduce us to?" Nightlight asked daintily stepping into the room.


Twilight stuck her head in a couch pillow and screamed.


~Fin

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment