• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 1,107 Views, 120 Comments

Drabble Kaboom! - Alex Warlorn



A collection of drabbles that were written on request, too short for full stories, a final farewell.

  • ...
7
 120
 1,107

PreviousChapters Next
"Rainbow dash Dares the rest of the mane six to get jetpacks implanted in their backs with her."

"Rainbow dash Dares the rest of the mane six to get jetpacks implanted in their backs with her."


"I dare all of you to get jetpacks implanted in your backs with me!" Rainbow Dash shouted grinning ear to ear.


And the rest of the mane six wondered what Discord had slipped into their tea that compelled them to agree to a prototype game of magical Truth or Dare with Rainbow Dash (it was hard cider). The basic safety features were installed: you couldn't compel someone to hurt somepony or themselves, nor compel them to commit crimes, or sign over your live's savings... but there were clearly still bugs to be worked out before the spell was safe to be used on the open market.


The others repaid Rainbow Dash with,


"Ah dare ya to go on a date with Soarin'," said Applejack.


"I dare you darling to dress up fancy and attend Canterlot's next debutant ball."


"I dare you to let Discord switch your body with Angel's for a day."


"I dare you read Daring Do and the Crystal Skull," said Twilight darkly.


"I dare you to balance on a beachball juggling tea cups with tea in them," Pinkie Pie said. The others looked at Pinkie Pie. "What? I think her Dare might be fun!"


*sixteen hours of surgery per-pony later*


"I AM NOW 200% more awesome!" Rainbow Bash shouted striking a dramatic pose, her fancy new jetpack gleaming.


"It's so heavy!" Fluttershy lamented, barely able to stand.


"I am going to have to design and remake all of my dresses," Rarity lamented.


"At least we can fly together at last right?" Spike said.


"I'd have preferred to have ascended and become a goddess, whom I'd have appreciated and not angst over being immortal and powerful and-PLEASE FORGET YOU HEARD THAT DARLING!"


Applejack stood there with a straight face.


"I could already fly... I admit not perfectly but I've had years of experience by this point," Twilight grumbled.


"YIPPIE THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" Pinkie Pie hopped up and down showing no problems. Pinkie Pie turned hers on... and smashed instantly through a wall... dug a trench through the ground, spun upwards, spinning round and round in the several times leaving cursive smoke trails spelling out her name.


Nurse Red Heart said, "And here's yours bills Rainbow Dash."


"Huh? What bills?" Rainbow Dash asked.


"Six elective cyborg surgeries, the after surgery pain medications, the physical therapy, the psychological therapy, the insurance for the jet packs, the flight lessons for three of your friends. and payments for jet fuel."


Pinkie Pie's jet pack sputtered and coughed as it ran out of fuel, and Pinkie Pie began to fall. "WHEEEEEEE!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she dropped like a stone.


"RAINBOW TO THE RESCUE!" Rainbow Dash zoomed towards Pinkie Pie with her jetpack... and completely overshot her.


"Hi Dashie! Bye Dashie!" Pinkie Pie waved as she continued to fall.


Twilight teleported next Pinkie Pie, and teleported them both over a lake to lessen the impact... only to find out the heavy metal jetpack were heavy, now clogged with water, and sinking them to the bottom until Twilight teleported them both onto dry land, coughing and gagging. Pinkie Pie coughed up a fish that hopped back into the lake to get caught by the local giant squid.


"And we can add a repair bill for two of them now," Red Heart said calmly.


---


"Hey Starlight old buddy old pal who I totally and utterly forgive for the whole 'try to wipe away my individuality'," Rainbow said to Starlight catching her outside 'Messiah Complex Anomyous'. "Could you do a best buddy a solid and do a tiny tinny little bit of time-travel and fix up a problem that is totally not my fault?"


"If this timeline is going to be erased anyway, can I brainwash you into a grinning equalist pony?"


"I'd sooner go on a date with Zephyr Breeze."


"Was worth a shot. Fine."


~Fin

Author's Note:

Drabble Request from MichaelTheFireDragon.

My little pony copyright Hasbro

PreviousChapters Next