• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 1,107 Views, 120 Comments

Drabble Kaboom! - Alex Warlorn



A collection of drabbles that were written on request, too short for full stories, a final farewell.

  • ...
7
 120
 1,107

PreviousChapters Next
Pipp, Zipp, Skunk, new years gift to a friend

"Hello all you wonderful ponies you!" Pipp said to her cellphone. "My sister Zipp is here today to show you all her new fantastic flying! NO WIRES! NO SPECIAL EFFECT! Filter free! Well, maybe this one!" Pipp turned on a sparking hearts and flower filter.


"YEEEEEEEHAAAAA!" Zipp flew around like mad, after a lifetime of pretending to fly and being disgusted at herself for being a fraud, she could do it for real now. And it kept the Pegasi' minds off of revolution for the illusion meant to give them hope, now that they could all fly.


Zipp was a blur on Pipp's phone.


"Hey! Slow down sis'! My camera can't keep up!"


"That's what you get for bringing that little cellphone camera!" Zipp laughed continuing to do one wild stunt after another, before finishing with a flawless four point landing.


"And there you have it you wonderful ponies you! Especially you! You know who you are! Just a waste of my sister's power as our new flying beacon of hope!"


"Oooooh! What's this thing?" Zipp asked.


Pipp turned around, seeing her sister low to the ground looking at something black and white and red all over with its tail raised.


"ZIPP! Be careful! That's a-" Spray.


"AGH! IT SPIT ME WITH ITS TAIL!"


"Skunk." Pipp panicked when she realized her phone was still streaming, she turned it off too late.


--


"... These Princess Skunk memes online are NOT making me happy sis!" Zipp hissed.


"You can't blame me for not listening to handsome Hitch's lessons about animals to watch out for!"


"I thought you spent those lessons streaming."


"They were important lessons to be shared with the masses... Besides... ponies will forget about this in a week as soon as the next fad hits." Pipp saw in her recommended videos a gangsta-rap remix of 'AGH! IT SPIT ME WITH ITS TAIL!' "Eventually."


-Fin

PreviousChapters Next