• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

The End.

Author's Note:

I just want to say thank you all for the support you guys have given me through this. Stay tuned for STAR-BOUND: REBORN

And Welcome to the end of STAR-BOUND. This will be the FINAL Chapter of this story.

Gunshots. Alot of them. I swear to god, i'm never getting of this planet. "Jay!" I said, running over towards the Aphelion. He pulled a gun at me

"What the hell is the enemy doing near us!" He said, aiming the gun towards my head.

"Jay. Calm down." I said. He pulled the trigger.


I woke up knocked out. I had no clue where I was, with a quick look around I realised I was on Bubblegum's Airship. "Hello?" I called out.

"Were about to arrive at Marshmallow's secret lab" Bubblegum said. Trotting next to me.

"Alright. Just, who is Marshmallow?" I asked.

"Somepony I used to know." Bubblegum replied.

"Alright." I said, standing up. The ship shook from the hard landing. But we managed to get off the ship before any more damage was dealt towards it. We were in front of a rock. "Its just a rock." I said. Bubblegum tapped it 3 times. A secret door opened and she crawled in. I followed her. "Wheres Cupcake?" I asked.

"Shes looking after the CAB." Bubblegum replied. We continued to go down. Until we reached some sort of wooden walled hallway. "Marshmallow!" Bubblegum called out.

"What is it now Bubblegum! I've already had to dealt with nearly everypony!" Marshmallow said back.

"We got someone you might want to meet!" Bubblegum said.

"No thanks! I'm already full!" Marshmallow said.

"Thats it. I give up." I said, heading back the other way.

"Whats wrong?" Bubblegum asked.

"I'm going to call the Aphelion and overdrive my ship towards Earth. I'm sick of this." I said.

"Well. Bye then?" Bubblegum said.


With a quick tap of my phone the Aphelion arrived next to me. I hopped in and said hello to APS. "Hey APS." I said.

"I've already found some minerals that can overdrive our Pulse Drive turning years into minutes." APS Said.

"Send the ship up to orbit. Lets go home." I said. I'm done. I've made enough credits to live. I'm just going to settle down and never get involved with this again.

"Activating Pulse Drive in 3.. 2... 1..."

The End

Get ready for one hell of a adventure. in..

STAR-BOUND:REBORN.

Comments ( 1 )

Well. Sorry to end the story in a bit of a shortie. But my good friend CupcakeSprinkles gave me enough motivation to finish off this. I had alot planned for this, and that will be involved into the remake.

Login or register to comment