• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

Losing Numbers.

I was traveling over 2000 kph towards the moon of Equest. It was sort of painful, the amount of Gs I carried through my body could break my spine without the protection from the Aphelion. Currently we were heading towards the moon because it has a material that can pump our Pulse Drive into overdrive and take us to Earth in hours instead of years, its the best I can do without getting enough materials from it to repair the Aurora. If I can get towards Earth and send a distress..... That's it! I can send a distress beacon from the Aurora, and get some help to pick up the crew.

"APS, head back towards the Aurora." I said, quickly slowing down the ship and turning it around.

"Co-Ordinates set, lets hope this works." APS said, just as the ship started to heat up and re-entry.


Bubblegum flipped the switch to open the mechanical door to the main hallway. "Its been a while since i've been here." Bubblegum Said.

"Ooh! Wheres the light switch?" Cupcake said, placing her hoofs all over the walls. Bubblegum flipped a small switch with her hoof and the lights turned on. "OOH! Its pretty!" Cupcake said in joy, looking at the stylish, modern and high tech area that Bubblegum and Cupcake were in.

"Well, lets go fix the CAB." Bubblegum said, hopping into this mechanical exo suit.

"Ooh?" Cupcake said, looking at the suit.

"I call it the PON-1." Bubblegum said, turning onto the system power. The machine stood up, and a protective glass closed on top of the cockpit.

"Do I get one?" Cupcake asked.

"Yes, but currently I didn't finish it." Bubblegum Replied. "Its time to protect Equestria."


John woke up again, he couldn't remember a thing that happened before, all he knew in his head is that he was a pony, and he needed to fight the humans. John galloped towards the Everfree forest, equipped with a Laser stun weapon from Bubblegum.


Thank god for protective re-entry panels. No human or "Thing" would want to be turned into a crisp, After the Aphelion made it through Re-Entry, we headed straight towards the Aurora. "APS, Do a thermal scan."

"Scanning." The display showed the video of the thermal imaging, we could see that the humans were losing numbers quickly, and they were being dragged off.

"APS, can we get power into the Aurora?" If we get power, we can get some systems online, and prehaps engage the thrusters and hover above the ground, including with the defense turrents we could defend against these animals.

"We could get the backup generator online, but we need to get 3 Breaker systems rebooted, and they must be rebooted at the same time." Well. that's going to make things difficult, I just need to get two more people.


Rainbow Dash was in cover, she was behind the enemy's lines and if she wasn't careful, she could be shot, thankfully she was in this bush the perfect size for a pony. I better make this quick. She thought in her head. Looking around for any movement, she moved closer to the giant ship, to see the small red craft fly into it, it was the same craft as before. The reason this giant ship came here, the reason that some of the ponies are dead. She quickly galloped over to the ship and flew the rest of the way into the small human shaped airlock on the side of the ship.


After a okay landing, I left the Aphelion to look for any survivors who can help restart the power. "APS, turn on the DS" DS stood for Defense System, if you were wondering, anyway. The area I was in was a lot better then before. The hallways were intact and there wasn't any fire or wires sticking out of the walls, "APS, where are we currently?"

"Were in the maintenance hangar, right next to the PRAWN Storage and Robotics Bay" That's it! I completely forgot about the PRAWN suits, with those, we could push the Ponies back towards that castle!

"APS, are the PRAWN suits charged?" Crossing my fingers here.

"They are charged, but the Magnetic locks cant be disabled without power." Damn, well, at least i'm getting power here.

"Well, lets get this thing up and running. " I said, running towards the Robotics Bay.


Bubblegum was currently inside the PON-1, while Cupcake helped move around bits of the CAB (The metal bits) and help bring new wood planks over to the ACM (Automatic Cutting Machine) so Bubblegum could place the parts onto the new CAB.


Thank god, there was still some Robots in the Bay, I could get APS to control 2 of them and take them towards the breaker rooms, there's one of the breaker switches in here. With the power online, we could launch this ship outta here and get the upper hand. "APS? you there?"

"ROBO-2 and ROBO-3 are now currently at both breakers, get ready to pull the switch Sky." APS Said, Here we go, time to bring the power. Wait a second, was that a blue? No.

"APS, They're on the ship!" I shouted, pulling out my blast pistol and aiming it where the blue hoof was before. Thankfully I flipped the breaker and all the lights turned from red to white.

"Deploying PRAWN-1 V3" APS Said, just as a clunk from the PRAWN suit hitting the ground. The dual miniguns already were AI controlled and were pointing to the area that the Pony was just at before.

"Aps, Open the first PRAWN suit, and activate the Hover Thrusters. I'm going to find that Pony." I Said.

"Activating Thrust to 100 percent." APS said, while the ship started to shake.

Author's Note:

"Oooh! Theres a giant vehicle!" Cupcake Said.

Well! So much for the Aurora Crashing :rainbowlaugh: Anyway, For all those people who were annoyed that it fell, here she comes!