• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 388 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 388

Radiation

The Majority of the turrents were online. They were bringing down hell into the ponies. John's PONIE was extremely damaged and we was behind cover, hearing the massive shells hit the ground. He forgot completely why they were fighting in the first place, why did this massive starcraft crash here in the first place? He has questioning that while he saw a PRAWN suit charge at him.


Damn, when you have alot of massive suits hiting a ship this size, it shakes quite a lot. "SIR, if they take down even one of the hover engines at this height, we could explode the dark matter core and radiate the entire area around us!" Crap, if that would happen, it wouldn't just kill the natives, it would kill the entire crew of the Aurora.

"Well, don't let them do that then." I said as the ship continued to shake.

"WARNING, HOVER ENGINE 034 IS LOSING POWER." A speaker shouted from the Robotics Bay. I quickly tapped my headset and connected to the Aphelion.

"Jay, we need you at Engine 34." I said. No response. "Jay? movement through the microphone.

"Sorry about that! I'll head there now, i'm just dealing with my own problem now!" Jay said. I ended the call after that.

"How many RAD suits do we have?" I asked the engineers.

"Not enough for everybody." They replied.

"Get as much people in them as we can, the Cortana has RAD resistance, put some people in there if we run out." I said, grabbing my PRAWN V1. Its not like the Exo suit that were currently using to battle the ponies, its more like a smallish spacesuit, made for Civilian use.

"Copy that sir." They said.

I just hope Jay can stop us from falling.


"Get off me you damn things!" Jay shouted, the Aphelion was fighting against the force from one of the PONIE exo arms, it was trying to crush the Aphelion, but was having difficulties. "APS, activate the afterburners! We can get ourselfs out of here!"

"Doing that right now Jay." APS said, with a wiggle and shake they managed to escape the PONIE exo and fly towards the hover engine Sky was talking about.


"Im fine!" Rainbow Dash said, getting up slowly. Then collasping.

"Rainbow Dash, your not alright, you need to rest." One of the guards said.

"I need to talk to Celestia..." She said, crawling towards the main doors.

"I can send her a scroll, What do you need to ask her?" The guard said.

"Tell her, that Rainbow Dash has found where they come from." She said.

Then she dozed off.


"Cupcake! We need more PONIES ontop!" Bubblegum Shouted

"Okie dokie Bubblegum, but what bout the CAB?" Cupcake Asked.

"Ive got a better idea." Bubblegum said, trotting over to a scraggy old blanket.

"Oooh! Whats underneath it?" Cupcake Asked.

"Something that will help us win the war." Bubblegum said, taking off the blanket. "But, its going to need alot of work, and I need you to be with me the entire time."

"Okay Bubblegum!" Cupcake said, trotting over to stand beside Bubblegum

"If we get this running, we will get the upper hand." Bubblegum said.

"Its like a big bird!" Cupcake said.

"Sort of, I call it the Hover-Tron V2." Bubblegum said, dragging it next to Cupcake."I made it when I was a filly."

"Cool!" Cupcake said.

"It was more for transport, but if we put on some high power lasers on it, I think we could devastate the humans." Bubblegum said while pulling off a old rusty panel.

"Okie! What should I do Bubblegum?"

"Find me some sort of spanner, I need to replace all the wiring." Bubblegum said, pulling out old wires.

"Alrighty!" Cupcake replied, running towards Bubblegum's toolbox.


"Sky! I cant get them off!" Jay shouted into the speaker.

"Get as far away from the Aurora as you can." I replied "Shes about to return to the land."

"What about you?" Jay asked.

"I'll regroup with you in the Cortana with PAS. Look after APS and the Aphelion please." I replied.

"You look after my ship too." Jay said, then they both lost signal. I walked back into the Robotics Bay to talk to the troops. I grabbed the main microphone and connected it to all comms.


Bubblegum's Radio wave detector was activated, it detected a high source of wave power from this certain area and turned it into sound you can hear. "Cupcake, flip the red switch on the RWD please."

"Okie dokie lokie Bubblegum!" Cupcake said, flipping the red switch with her hoof.

"This is to all surviving Aurora crew, the ship is currently losing power to the hover engines and the ship will start falling. We need to you to evacuate the entire forest. The ship's dark matter core will explode, sending out high amounts of radiation around this small area, I have sent Co-Ordinates through this message, head to them as fast as you can, I hope to meet you all there." The speaker bleeped.

"Bubblegum, whats Radiation?" Cupcake asked.

"Something you do not want to deal with. Now help me move this onto the CAB. We need to leave the Everfree forest now." Bubblegum said, rushing Cupcake.


I was running towards the SR Cortana. The amount of pressure from the ship falling was devastating, I had to get out of there as quickly as I could. I quickly flipped the switch that ejected the hangar door. The entire ship lost power due to the Engine exploding. I could already see the other people heading towards the Evacuation pods, I knew that they weren't going to make it there. I jumped into the Cortana as the main door closed and shot off from the Aurora. I looked from the door hatch to see the Aurora hitting the ground, the entire ship bent, sending shards everywhere, the shockwave took out the majority of the trees from the forest.

"I just hope Jay made it out alive." I said, looking towards the mountain area where we were going to land. "PAS. Send out another message."

"Copy that Sky." PAS Bleeped at me. I brung the microphone close to my face, thinking about what I was going to say.

"This is Sky Ranger of the SR Cor-"