• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 388 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 388

Crash Landing

Rainbow Dash was soaring over the Everfree forest, looking for any signs of Bubblegum and Cupcake. She had no clue where they were exactly.


"Sky?" I was too shocked to listen to APS. I mean, there are freaking horses infront of me. What was I going to damn do. Hmm.

"Eject." Only one way in.

"Ejecting." Only one way out.


Bubblegum looked at the strange figure, it was the same thing that she saw before when she was looking around the area it crashed. It seemed to look stressed. Bubblegum was also stressed, the CAB now has a massive hole in the side of it, where this vehicle crashed right into it. Maybe she should of instead of living on airship lived in her own house in Cloud Land. Anyway, this thing seemed to be ready for something, perhaps a fight of some sort against us?

"Ooh, it seems to be moving?" Cupcake said, completely distracted by the figure in his ship, now currently half inside of the CAB.

"Yeah, it is. Cupcake, I think we found our monster."


Rainbow Dash finally arrived, thankful to see Bubblegum and Cupcake alright, but now this giant red vehicle is halfway through their airship.

"Damn." Rainbow Dash said, looking around for any sort of item to help remove this thing from the ship. Then she heard the flapping of Pegasus wings. It was the Royal Guard, and they are here just in time.


Crap, Crap, Crap Crap. I forgot to fix the ejection system. I'm screwed, and stuck looking at these things.

"SKY. I need some time, I can get some power towards the thrusters and get u-"

"This is the Aurora Star Vessel, I got your distress beacon and i'm sending down some troops to help you Star Ranger." Thank god, i'm saved, now I don't have to worry about this issue with these crazy animals, I can already see the drop pods and vehicles coming down from the Aurora to save me. Thank the lord i'm a Star Ranger.

"Thanks Aurora, be warned, i'm pretty sure these things aren't friendly." I could hear the captain calling out to some of the troops about what i just said.

"Thanks for that Ranger, i'll send down a team to come pick you up." I just hope they don't take too long.


Rainbow Dash was shocked to see all of the metal contraptions falling from the sky, looks like it sent help. Already she could see the royal guard coming down, picking up the ship, she quickly flew towards it and helped them out.

"Sorry, we don't need any help, please just head back to Ponyville." One of the Royal Guards said.

"Uhh, Okay." Rainbow Dash said.


Can my day get any worse?

The ship was shaking again, but I think these things are moving me. Crap.


"You guys need any help?" Bubblegum said.

"Were fine." The Royal Guards said.

"Hey Bubblegum, i'll see you back at Ponyville?" Rainbow Dash said,

"Yeah." Bubblegum said, looking at the things falling from the sky, she did a few calculations and realized that they don't have much time before those things hit Equestria. They were running out of time. And they need to warn the other ponies.


"Power online for the thrusters, all we need now is to get out of here, and regroup with the other troops." Why can't I just leave this damn planet.

"Ranger, this is the Aurora, we seem to be getting pulled towards the planet. Crap! Evacuate the ship!" That's not good.


Princess Celestia was using her magic to pull the giant ship towards Equestria, she wanted this funny business to stop as fast as she could make it. She already sent the ponies back inside to their buildings, and she also heard that the Royal Guard had seem to got the vehicle that crashed into Bubblegum's Airship. It was difficult, but she was able to do it, she could see the white panels from the ship staring to turn red. She wondered if that was because of her magic.


Rainbow Dash was looking at the sky with Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Applejack. This massive thing was crashing right into the Everfree forest, and Rainbow Dash was worried about Bubblegum and Cupcake, she could see the rest of the ponies already inside their homes. This thing was coming down fast, and she decided to go back inside.

"Hey Dash, Were you going?" Applejack said.

"I've been near Bubblegum long enough to know when something big hits the ground fast." Rainbow Dash said, starting to panic.

"What happens then Dashie?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Big boom, shock wave, stuff like that. Just really uncool stuff." Rainbow Dash said, panicking and flying off to Cloudsdale.

"Well, I say we do the same thing then." Rarity said, walking off towards her home

"Well, i'm with Rarity." said Twilight Sparkle, hopping off towards her house. Then Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy headed their ways.


I was pulling on the throttle. Trying to pull away from these things and get towards the area, then I saw the Aurora.

"Holy Shit." It was a sight to see, a massive ship, coming right where I was. "APS! DO SOMETHING NOW!" I was extremely panicked. Its not everyday you see something that big heading your way.

"Thruster power at 100 percent." Then, we were off. flying Southwest, away from the crash site, the giant airship and this spooky forest.

"Aurora, are you still there?" No response, looks like they all ejected from the ship. Hopefully I can get out of here. "APS, activate the winch, and grab the Pulse Drive." Click. There we go, that's what I need.

"I've got the Pulse Drive, lets get out of here." And that was it, we were off, hopefully the last time I have to deal with those animals.


"AFTER IT!" One of the Royal Guards shouted, the thing they were trying to move started to fly and head away from the CAB, Bubblegum was already at the Helm, telling Cupcake to head back down into her bedroom, its alot safer then up here. Bubblegum was steering the ship away from the Everfree forest, she couldn't deal with this issue right now, and she wanted to get far away from here for as long as she can. That thing was getting closer, and if she couldn't get far enough from it, Cupcake and Bubblegum would be goners.


It was getting closer, Extremely close, Rainbow Dash was looking at the Forest from her home, hoping she could see the CAB, thankfully she saw it fly off away from the area she was before, including that thing that she saw before, it seemed to fly off, carrying something. Anyway she was prepared for this giant thing coming down.


The Captain was still trying, he was dealing with a lot of force from the ship heading nose down into this unknown planet. Thankfully he should be the only one on the ship. He looked towards the photo he kept next to his chair. It was his family, and he knew sadly that he wouldn't see his Wife or his Daughter again. He dropped a tear as the ship's power went down and hit the ground.