• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 388 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 388

3 Hours Later.

Author's Note:

Its a lot easier for me to just tell you what happened.

So the Aurora crashed and now Equestria has been split into thirds.
The area around the Aurora is now known as "Base Camp"
Ponyville and the Majority of Everfree forest is now known as No Man's Land (No Ponies Land Also)
And Canterlot is the main HQ for the Ponies and is where they are "Chilling"
All ponies have signed a treaty to show no mercy against the humans.
Also Bubblegum has made "Weapons" for the ponies to fight against the humans and their guns.

3 Hours After Aurora Crashed

Lights Flashing
Alarms Beeping.
Just a normal.... Wait.

I was inside some sort of hangar, wires were everywhere, pieces of the main ship were all over the floor, and I was sitting in the middle of a Fully working Aphelion.

"APS?" I said, quickly checking all of the controls to see if they all worked, No response, thankfully we seemed to be fully repaired, Including the Pulse Drive was installed.

"All systems are functional, currently we are still on this planet, I've checked through our databanks and the planet is now called Equest, and currently we are in the Aurora hangar A43." Thankfully this is safe, I could hear some sort of banging and gunshots from outside, I think im not the only Human here anymore. So I hopped out of my ship and headed down towards the emergency exit from the Aurora, the ship was in complete ruins, so many parts that even a skilled engineer and his team wouldn't be able to fix a single corridor in a week. Quickly I found the control room and opened Hangar A43's door, Already the gunshots were louder. Thankfully they were aimed away from the Aurora. So no damn human pirates are here. I quickly hopped into Aphelion, greeted APS again, and took off to scout the area around the Aurora and this weird forest.


"KEEP FIRING!" The captain shouted towards the us.
John was scared out of his wits, he was only here for engineering, not fighting ponies, including that they're using laser weapons against our normal ballistic weapons, he could see normal troops, fighting getting blasted by these things and falling down, dead. John couldn't take it anymore, he threw his gun and ran, ran away from the gunshots, ran away from these animals and just ran.


"APS, Why the hell was the Aurora crashed down, and how did we even get there and get our ship fully repaired?" I was shocked, dealing with this stuff, I had a look downwards to see where my fellow Rangers are, I could see them firing their weapons, bombing these things, that worried me, they didn't really look that menacing, but before I knew it, they were raining down lasers from that weird airship. Then the airship was shot down and fell into a lake. "Damn." I said, looking at the airship sink. it was sinking way too fast for a normal ship, then it just dissipated into the water. Thank god those things are gone, they were a hassle, stealing my Pulse Drive, causing alot of hassle towards me and APS.

"A unknown force pulled the Aurora into Equest, it wasn't gravity, I lost complete control to the Aphelion and the backup took us into the hangar. No previous data shows why the ship was repaired, but from my guesses that the auto repairers in the hangar did it." Well, that's one thing done. Next up, somehow getting back to Earth and warning them about the Aurora crashing into Equest.


John reached a clearing, somewhere he could relax for a second, without dealing with those ponies shooting lasers at him. It was quite peaceful, this planet, it doesn't really have that big of a problem. he still didn't realize that something was creeping up towards him. It was Rainbow Dash, she saw this figure run off and chased after it. With a quick buck from her hind hooves, John was laying on the ground, then.

Blackout.


Bubblegum was annoyed, she just made the CAB, for it to be destroyed by these invaders, most of the ship was burning, it was sorta cozy, but still frustrating for her. Thankfully instead of crashing up above and being captured, she was able to crash land it into her secret hangar.

"Cupcake, are you alright?" Bubblegum Called out, looking around for Cupcake, she saw a hoof sticking out from the rubble. "Cupcake!" Bubblegum said in plea, rushing over to her to pull her out of the rubble. Thankfully she was perfectly fine, no scratches or anything on her body and mane.

"That was fun! Lets do it again!" Cupcake said, smiling.

"I'm happy that you're alright, and no, we cant do it again." Bubblegum said, looking around for the main entryway into her spare home.

"AWWWWW" Cupcake said, following shortly behind Bubblegum.


"Sky, we are detecting a massive amount of human lifeforms heading towards the giant castle." Dammit, they're trying to rush into it.

"Is the Pulse Drive charged?" I just really want to get out of here.

"Were Completely charged and ready to leave the atmosphere." APS said, Time to leave this planet. "Buckle up, its gonna be one bumpy ride."


John felt extremely dizzy, its not everyday you get hit in the head with something made of metal, when he finally went to, he was in some sort of castle. "Hes awake Celestia!" One of the ponies called out in some sort of golden armor.

"Good." The big white one with wings and a horn said. "I am Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, and who are you exactly?"

"Uh... John...." John Replied, getting up from the ground, he was stripped completely of armor and weapons.

"Now, John, your kind has invaded our land, one of your kind in a red ship crash landed here, and was armed, ready to attack us, is this true?" Princess Celestia said.

"Uhh.." John said, then, Princess Celestia's horn started to glow, and a yellow aura appeared around it, John felt suddenly dizzy and then... He looked towards his hands, wait. Where is his hands? his skin suddenly turned from white to a orange color and his fingers turned into hooves. and....

Blackout.