• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

To Canterlot

"Aps, What the hell was that?"

"Some sort of animal." That was obvious. I could already tell that it was some sort of animal, maybe a dog or something? Prehaps, but it seemed to move differently, like a horse or something? anyway, if it was hostile, it would of attacked me, but thankfully it didn't. Oh dear, is that a balloon?

"APS, what is that?" I said, pointing towards some sort of boat with a balloon on top.

"Well... It seems that we aren't the only ones here with some sort of intelligence."Oh dear, looks like maybe that thing I saw before might of owned this. "Is that? Our Pulse Drive?" Dammit, they have our drive.

"Arm the cannons."

"Copy That."


"Bubblegum! Your back!" Cupcake said, jumping up and down in joy.

"Yeah. I saw something."

"OOH! Was it something exciting?"

"We need to get to Canterlot, Now." Bubblegum said, jumping right to the helm of the ship and speeding as fast as the airship could go. Sadly she didn't realize that something was following her. It was the Aphelion, Cloaked using microscopic plates that reflect the area around the ship, with Sky Ranger controlling it, following the airship and it's every move, with the cannons arming.


"APS, get a thermal picture of the ship." I said, looking around for any movement nearby the Pulse Drive.

"Oh, I would love to, but sadly you didn't fix the ship enough to involve that." Dammit! I completely forgot about the low system power currently on the ship, without any extra power, we could hardly stay in the air, not even shoot the ship down. "Sky?"

"Disarm the cannons, i'm going in." Its the only way I can get back the Pulse Drive without crashing the ship head first into this vehicle.

"We don't have enough power to Disarm, Rearm, shoot or even hover for a long period of time, we need to land. NOW." Crap. looks like I'm screwed for now, i'm going to have to abort and follow by foot. Using the P.R.A.W.N suit and the SVU.

"Wait a second. Are there any sentinels on this planet?"

"I'm currently detecting zero." Well. This must be one of the first planets ever to have no sentinels. Every planet i've seen has some, at least any sort of life.

"Did we bring the Exo?"

"No." Crap. looks like I left the V3 P.R.A.W.N behind. It wasn't fully built but it was a lot more protection then the original one. Including the Grapple Arm. I could get a way better look around by climbing these massive trees. "Warning, Power levels below 5 Percent." Then, the ship started to shake, the hover thrusters are struggling, and its making one hell of a racket. Crap, the things are looking around the area the Aphelion is at. "Warning, Cloaking is about to shutdown, we need to land now!" Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap.


"Cupcake! Is that you making that big racket up there?" Bubblegum said, currently inside the engine room of the CAB

"No?" Cupcake said, looking around for the massive sound coming from above the ship. Bubblegum exited the engine room to also see what the massive sound was. Then the Aphelion appeared, and was heading straight into the CAB.


KABOOM.

Rainbow Dash saw the massive explosion coming from the Everfree Forest, she could see all of the other ponies looking at it with shock. With her experience near Bubblegum and Cupcake, she knew it wasn't a normal explosion from a bad contraption, shes already seen that when she tried to get Bubblegum to create her a launching pad, sorta like the one she was trying to get Applejack to help her with, sadly she was extremely tired due to her and her Applebuck Season, anyway that was in the past, and currently she has more problems to deal with.

"I sure hope they're alright." Rainbow Dash realized that it was Princess Celestia next to her. She hardly creeps up on anyone, but today hasnt been a normal day. Speaking of a normal day. Wheres Fluttershy and Rarity?

"Yeah. Hopefully it wasn't to serious." Rainbow Dash said, thinking about the other 2 ponies and what they're currently doing. She was guessing that Rarity was making more dresses. And Fluttershy was caring to her animals.

"I was going to send the Wonderbolts, but I decided that I have someone who can get there quickly and on time." Princess Celestia said, Rainbow Dash already knew that she was asking for her to go to the crash site and see if everything was alright with Bubblegum and Cupcake.

"Alright! Something to do for once!" Said Rainbow Dash, already flapping her wings and heading to where she heard the explosion.


"SKY!" Aps was shouting at me again. There wasn't anything I could do, hopefully the ship is still in one piece, and not in more of a wreck then it already is. "SKY!" It seems that shes always shouting at me, i'm doing this wrong or that wrong. No matter what i'm doing, I seem to get shouted at, I used to argue with her, but I've dealt with it before, anyway its not like I can win against a Self-Aware AI.

"Yeah?"

"We Got Visitors." Thats never a good sign, is it Pirates? Sentinels? Some sort of Sentient life that lives on this planet? Well, any thing that means we got visitors is never a good sign, Including when I opened my eyes, it was horses. I saw Horses. Not just your plain brown and white horses, but these things had wings. And horns? including that their fur or whatever it is was pink. Pink. Damn Alien life.