• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

Attack on Canterlot

"Prove it." I asked.

"Well. I know Princess Celesita And-"

"Who the Hell is Princess Celestia?" I responded.

"The Ruler of Equestira." Bubblegum replied.

"Good for you, Now. Why did you come here?" I said.

"OOH! I Know! Your humans are invading Canterlot!" Cupcake said.

"What is Canterlot?" I asked.

"The giant castle on the side of this Mountain." Bubblegum Said.

"Good, thats all I from you now." I pointed my blaster at them.

"Wait!" Bubblegum said.

"What is it now." I moaned.

"If your humans attack. They will be destroyed by Princess Celesita!" Bubblegum said.

"And why should I trust you?"

"I could fix that giant starcraft at the Everfree forest."

"Pfft. Just lies so you wont be shot."

"Wait! I know Bubblegum super duper well! Shes the best Engineer in Equestria!" Cupcake said

"Even if I did trust you. The Aurora is way too big to be fixed ."

"You underestimate me." Bubblegum said.

"And why is that?"

"You know your red ship?"

"The Aphelion."

"Yeah. I was the one who fixed it." I lowered my blaster.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked.

"Because. If the humans in Equestria are destroyed. Then nopony will be able to fix the starcraft's engine. And everypony will die." Bubblegum said.at

"Well. I guess I have no choice." I said. "What do you want me to do."


The humans were charging at Canterlot. Celestia was prepared. She already was casting her magic. She didn't realise how much firepower the humans had. "Princess Celestia! Look out!" One of the guards shouted.

"I've got thi-" Massive ammounts of pain came into her leg, she collapsed. Her leg was bleeding badly.

"Protect the Princess!" The same guard shouted. She saw Luna rushing towards her.

"SISTER!" She screamed


"Charge men!" The officer shouted. Soldiers with PRAWN exos were bringing support fire right infront of the castle. Massive amounts of low range bombers from the Aurora were sending down Plasma bombs onto Canterlot. The officer saw the Star Ranger run over towards him, with two of the enemies behind him.

"DO NOT FIRE!" I shouted.

"HOLD FIRE!" The officer shouted. I ran over towards him. "Now, Ranger. What the hell are you doing with two of the enemies!" He shouted at me. I wiped my face and replied.

"Do you have the right to tell me what to do, Officer?" I said. He gulped.

"No, sir." He said back.

"Now." I said, I pulled out my blaster and shot Bubblegum, the bullet bounced right off her.

"Cupcake Run!" She said, charging.

"AIM FOR THE HEAD!" The officer shouted. Bubblegum destroyed the front line. She used her new faithful robot leg to knock them all out instantly. All that was left was the officer and I.

"Officer. Hold fire." I said. Bubblegum panted.

"Nice plan. Sky" She said. still panting.

"You trust these things?" The officer asked.

"You should too." I said. I pulled a thumbs up towards Bubblegum. She smiled back.

"I would never trust these things! They've killed most of my men!" He shouted at me.

"First of all. No we didnt. Everypony is alright." Bubblegum said. The officer poked me. He wispered into my ear.

"Why does it say Everypony?" He asked.

"Part of their language." I replied.

"Well! Then were are my men!" The officer asked in a angry tone.

"Right now. I cant get them to you, unless you call off the attack." Bubblegum said. The officer pulled out his Walkie talkie.

"Yeah... mhm...... Stop the attack..... Yeah yeah i know..." He pushed a button and slid it back into its holster. "There. Its off." A small hovercraft appeared above them and a bunch of Hi-Tech PRAWN suited people were in them.

"Put your hands in the air Ranger!" One of them shouted.

"Who the hell said you could be here! UFST!" I shouted. One of them tapped onto their microphones.

"We got the Rogue Ranger." I knew I was screwed when they said that. Bubblegum charged straight at the commander and knocked him out on sight.

"Hurry!" Bubblegum said harshly, galloping off. I followed her. I brung the SVU so I was able to follow her quicker. I could already see the attack was only delayed. Already the bombers were dropping Plasma bombs onto the giant castle.

"Well, that didn't work." I said.

"BUBBLEGUM! THEY GOT THE PRINCESS!" Cupcake shouted from the CAB.


"Luna.." Celestia said in a moan.

"I will keep the cycle together sister." Luna said, dropping tears.

"Look after Equestria...." She said, her eyes closing and her grip dropping.


Suddenly the sun grew brighter then before. It was shaking. "What the hell is that on about?"

"The Princess is dead." Bubblegum said. Looking over towards Canterlot. Currently I was at the Cortana, waiting for Jay to return. The sun was setting. And I felt slightly colder. Like something was in the air. That something was going to happen. "We need to get a disguise for you. If these things control Equestria then they will find you instantly. Thankfully I just have the pony."

"Well. Now that I have the UFST on me. Its going to be even more painful to get to earth. I said. Thankfully the Aphelion landed right inside the Cortana. "I'll go talk to my friend, the Cortana will follow you." I said. Running over to the Cortana.