• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

Powered Up and Ready to Fight

"OH MY." One of the ponies shouted. The massive ship that was at Everfree forest was floating, it was lifting, with all the humans hopping into it, there were massive turrents that were laying down hell onto the ponies, thankfully most of them survived. At Canterlot, Princess Celestia was extremely worried, if this thing has enough power to takeoff, then it could fully destroy Ponyville and Canterlot.

"Put the Guards on full alert, we have to protect Ponyville." Celestia said, looking out towards the massive ship.


This thing was amazing, super high tech, including the 3D printed bullets. "APS, Keep a check on the power, make sure we don't run out of it.

"Copy that Sky, Iv'e already done a full thermal scan using the Aurora's power to see life signatures, ill send it to your Heads Up Display." A small picture appeared at the bottom right of the screen inside the PRAWN, it showed a 3D picture of the Aurora, and small red dots that showed what was in. With the map, I would be able to follow the Pony quicker and keep a eye on the rest of them.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Someone's voice came from the speaker.

"This is Sky Ranger of the SR Aphelion, Whats up?" I replied.

"We just want to thank you for placing power back onto the Aurora, the Captain is dead and only Star Rangers had the codes to reactivate the breakers." The Speaker bleeped.

"Your welcome, who am I speaking to?" I said into the Microphone.

"This is 2nd Officer Keen." Said the Speaker. Well, the officer survived.

"Good, tell everyone to head towards the Robotics bay, There are PRAWN suits in there we can use to fight back." I said.

"Thanks again Sky." Keen said.

"APS Deactivate all MAG locks on the PRAWN suits, were about to win this war." I said, continuing to follow the pony.


Rainbow Dash was quietly running, she knew that something big was following her, and if she didn't get as far as she could from it, she would be toast. She already realized that they were in the air right now, all pegasi have that ability to tell if they're in the air or not. She just kept running, running until she couldn't hear the thumping of the monster. Currently she was in some sort of bedroom, These humans have really weird beds. Rainbow Dash thought. She continued to explore, looking around for any more clues to where these things came from. She eventually found the bridge. "Oh my." She said, looking around, a screen was displaying some words that made zero sense to her. Something about Alti.... Altitude? Altitude Loss Detected it said. Weird words for them, Wait a second, is that a globe? She thought, running towards the small plastic statue of Earth on the Captain's Desk. "So, this must be where they're from." She said, grabbing the globe in her mouth and bucked the glass, it shook, but didn't break.

"You know, thats made of glass thats supposed to survive the strongest of vaccum." A voice behind her said.

Something hit her then she blacked out.


"Princess Celestia, there are giant suits with humans in them heading towards Ponyville!" One of the guards said.

"Then ill deal with them myself." Princess Celestia replied, spreading her wings and flying towards Ponyville

"Wait!" The guard shouted, but already Princess Celestia was too far for her to hear him.


"Cupcake! Use your magic to bring these suits to the ponies! Hurry!" Bubblegum said, quickly putting the final touches of the CAB V2.

"Okie dokie Bubblegum!" Cupcake said, using her magic to bring the multible PONIES (Prevention of Naturalization in Equestira Suit.) suits to the surface.


The ponies were losing. John was behind cover, shooting the LSD (Laser Stun Device) towards the human's PRAWN suits, but it was doing nothing against them, they were just too powerful, He was losing to much hope, but he kept firing at them, "We need to fight fire with fire." John said, continuing to fire at them. Just as he said that, a giant mechanical suit made just for ponies landed right next to him. "Just what I needed!" He said, hopping into it. "Time to fire fire with fire." He said, charging at the PRAWN suits.


Keen was charging towards the ponies, he was hitting them, throwing them at the ground. Chucking them far in the air, shooting them down with the dual miniguns. Then something hit his suit in the side. It was some sort of suit with a pony in it. he quickly turned on the SRC (Short Range Comms) And shouted into the microphone. "TO ALL HUMANS! THEY HAVE EXO SUITS." He said, before taking another hit in the side. "Time to Wrestle." He said, charging at the PONIES. With a quick charge he was able to get a pretty good hit into the side of the suit, it was going to leave a big dent on the suit, including the concussion that the pony was going to have after. The Pony had its turn too, it fired a shot right into the cockpit, cracking the glass, he grabbed one of the arms of the suit and started to try and pull it off, wires started to split and send out massive volts of electricity. While he was doing this, the pony used the other arm to shatter the cockpit glass, sending shards into Keen's chest and other body parts. His right arm was disabled, but he was still fighting. With a quick punch he took off the arm and send it right into the cockpit. The suit was completely disabled, and he pushed it into the riverbed.


Just as Bubblegum finished putting on the final touches of the CAB V2, a broken PONIES suit landed right onto a propeller and broke the entire engine. "Dammit!" Bubblegum Said.

"Whoopsie!" Cupcake said.