• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

Attack on Aurora.

After Stuning the Pony, I just left it there in the bridge, i continued to head back down towards the Robotics Bay to regroup with the others, while I was heading there, I got a call. "Hello?" I said, stopping in my tracks.

"This is Jay from the SR Cortana, its good to see you Sky." Jay said. My god, its Jay, hes my old partner, years we spent together, we were sent towards a planet where we were stuck for a while. But that's a story for another time.

"Holy shit, Jay! I haven't seen you in years!" I said, smirking.

"Yeah, Its been a bit sad not waking up and checking the hangar for the Aphelion." Jay Replied.

"Yeah, How did you find me?" I said.

"Well, on Earth the Aurora crashing has been all over the galaxy, I got a signal from the Aphelion, so I headed towards it and I found you."

"So were still in the Milky Way?" I replied.

"Yep." Jay Said, I hope APS got that.

"Sweet, Im just in the Aurora, watch out though, these natives aren't friendly." I said, continuing towards the Robotics Bay.

"Yeah, I can see that. Seriously, ponies? Anyway, im landing in the Maintenance Hangar. Its where the Aphelion is currently so i'll meet you there.

"Yeah." I said. The SR Cortana was a Corvette size Ship, it could fit 2 Aphelions inside it. Which it did. There was a blue one for Jay, and a red one for me, It was a 2 and a half story ship, with a higher tech AI then APS, Jay named it PAS (Personal Automated System) and its stuck with him for the majority of his life. His dad gave him enough money for a AI core before he joined the Star Rangers, those were the good old days.


Princess Celestia was defending Canterlot and Ponyville from the Impending doom that these suits were going to bring, She was holding them back, but they just keep coming, she wouldn't be able to hold them for too long. Just as she was about to be over run somepony in a Metal suit took down the suit pinning her. "Glad to help Princess Celestia!" The pony said just before running off to attack the other PRAWN suits. Celestia Smiled, and realized that this was only the beginning. They're going to keep charging, and unless everypony takes down that starcraft, they will destroy Canterlot and Equestria.


Rainbow Dash came to, and woke up on the cold metal floor of the starcraft. She quickly grabbed the Globe and headed out from the Bridge and towards the nearest exit following the green signs. After she made it towards some sort of hallway and flew off towards Canterlot to meet up with the other ponies, including Princess Celestia.


"Dammit Cupcake! Wheres the ACRDSAS?" Bubblegum Said.

"Uhh, whats that Bubblegum?" Cupcake replied.

"IT LOOKS LIKE A PROPELLER." Bubblegum shouted at her.

"OKIE DOKIE BUBBLEGUM!" Cupcake Cheerfully said back.


Keen was being pushed back alot, he already was dealing with one of the exo suits, and he could already see more of them coming. Hes going to need alot of backup to deal with the intensity of these ponies. "I need some help-" A fist hit him right in the chest, it was a mechanical fist from one of the exo suits. He instantly blacked out, and his bones were crushed from the fist.


"Sky, 2nd Officer Keen is KIA." My speaker bleeped from the PRAWN suit said.

"Dammit." I said, we were dealing with some heavy horsepower from those suits. Heh, horsepower.

"Just keep at them, if we can continue to push forwards we can take over the land and leave." I said


Rainbow Dash was tired, she had been awake all day, longer then just a day. Thankfully she was just next to Canterlot and was able to talk to Celestia, But sadly..

"Sorry Rainbow Dash, Celestia is currently at Ponyville, defending it from those things." One of the guards replied. Dammit! Rainbow Dash thought. She was about to fly off but she was too tired, before she could even take off, she collasped and could see the guards running towards her before she blacked out.


After Jay landed, I quickly greeted him just before the ship started to shake.

"Shit, somethings pulling at us!" Jay said, grabbing onto the Cortana.

"Don't worry, we should be alright." I said, heading out towards the Robotics Bay to check on the others. Everybody moved everything we had from down at Base Camp into the Robotics Bay, so it was our main HQ for now, I was going to move everything towards the Bridge but currently we dont have enough power to get it online.

"Well, i'll borrow the Aphelion and scout around the outskirts of the Aurora." Jay said, hopping into the Aphelion.

"Dont Crash her, she just got fixed." I said as a joke.

"Hey, im a good pilot, otherwise the Star Rangers wouldn't of given us the Cortana." Jay Said as the Cockpit closed. After if closed the ship took off, then the hangar bay doors closed.

"Hey guys, how are we doing?" I said to some of the Engineers working on the generator.

"Well, were dealing with a few clicks here and there, but give us a hour or so and we can get her online."

I banged against the table "We don't have that sort of time here. The ponies are charging at us with suits like the PRAWN. We cant deal with this for too long."

"Then make us more time, we cant just boost our effort!" The engineer said in a strong tone.

"Alright, ill see what I can do." I said, walking over to the Communication Team

"Hello Ranger, Before you ask, we're doing our job, and making sure that everybody gets something to do to help the Aurora get up into the sky." One of the Comms Units said.

"Good t-" A sudden shake cut my sentence.

"Sir, were dealing with ponies attacking the Hover Engines." one of the engineers called out. I quickly got Jay on the line.

"Jay, were dealing with them on the Engines. Can-" Another shake.

"SIR! They're on the ship!" someone shouted.

"We have to defend the generator rooms at all cost! We need to defend Base Camp at all costs!" I shouted, hopping into the PRAWN V3.