• Published 6th May 2016
  • 1,287 Views, 11 Comments

Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Fluttershy dies an unexplainable death and Twilight and her friends try to solve the mystery behind it.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,287

Twilight's Dream

The morning after the funeral, at Celestia's castle…

Princess Celestia was sitting at her throne, levitating a piece of paper and an ink-dipped quill. While she was using the quill to write something on the paper, the ninja who had attacked the castle that fateful night stood beside the throne, looking at the paper and grinning.

"I'm glad you saw it my way." he said happily. "Better than the high way, trust me."

"Shove it…" Celestia replied, frustrated. "I just don't want to see anypony suffer or die anymore…"

"How interesting…" the ninja remarked. "Not only do many of my colleagues think that way, but also my superiors...and a particular friend of mine who once stained her soul black for that very same reason…"

Soon after that was said, a familiar pony wearing a red coat stepped out from behind the throne's shadow…

The night of the funeral, at Twilight Sparkle's place…

Twilight was in bed, sleeping. She was having a dream. In the dream, she was walking down the trail of a dirt road with six figures of shadow following her. Soon, she came to an intersection with three paths, each one branching off to a different direction. The first path led to a trail made of fluffy, white clouds rather than dirt. The second path led to a forest with trees occupied by a myriad number of owls. The third path led to...nothing. All that laid ahead of it was a swirling, black void. It didn't even have a trail...the dirt road ended at the void.

Twilight looked up at the sky out of curiosity and saw that it was dark. Bright white stars in the sky spelled out the message "FLUTTERSHY WAS HERE...BUT WHERE DID SHE GO? WHO WROTE THIS?". Twilight began to think deeply about what to do…

"I don't like any of the paths…" she told herself. "I don't know if any of them are right...which one should I choose?"

Which path should Twilight choose?

A. Cloud

B. Owl

C. Nothing

D. None, they all suck

E. A.B.C. the riddler!

Those are her options...

Decision #2: Do you wish to see what would happen on each path?

A. Yes, I want to see her dreams (Episode 6)

B. No, I want to go straight to Princess Celestia's castle (Episode 7)