• Published 6th May 2016
  • 1,286 Views, 11 Comments

Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Fluttershy dies an unexplainable death and Twilight and her friends try to solve the mystery behind it.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,286

Epilogue

Twilight Sparkle and her friends thought it over and realized that the most important thing to them right now was finding out their true purpose. They could not turn down an opportunity like this, especially not from a friend, even if this friend was behaving oddly to them.

"Alright…" Twilight said. "Please, take us to the Immortal World!"

"I knew that you would say yes…" Fluttershy responded. "Come Maud, please follow me into the portal along with the others..."

Fluttershy went through the portal with Maud following behind her. Trailing right behind, the others looked at the portal before going in. Despite a few doubts lingering in their minds about the possibility of this being part of an elaborate ruse, they had to push that aside for now. After all, the only purpose they knew right now was finding their purpose…

Twilight and their friends soon passed through the portal, and with a blinding flash of pink and yellow light, they left the Mortal World behind them…

End of Part Four.

"So, that's the end of the fourth chapter!" Boss exclaimed. "So, how did you all like it?"

"This story is continuing to get better," said Dumb-bell, "I do like the effort that went into that fight scene. I still don't get the direction this story is going in though."

"Yeah," said Hoops in turn, "I also appreciate the effort and how you allowed the option of us appearing as an Easter Egg, but I still don't see what this story's primary objective is. Is it supposed to make us laugh, feel, or think deeper about the horrors of the world around us as we laugh at it?"

"..." Score commented in a similar manner silently.

"..." Ghost Rainbow Dash commented, with no intent to be silent. "I-I don't even know what to say anymore. This story is simply magical. It attempts to combine comedy, drama, and horror into one story, and not only fails at mixing them together, but also fails at being good in the area of any of them. This story isn't funny, sad, or scary. The jokes are lame, the serious scenes are corny, and the scary scenes are laughably stupid. Even calling this story "so bad, it's scary" is being generous. It's so bad, it's pathetic."

"I know exactly what to say anymore!" Derpy shouted. "This story is supernaturally wonderful! It's a parody of all those genres of stories, it's supposed to be "lame", "corny", and "laughably stupid"! And despite being a parody, it even knows that there's a time to be serious and tries to inspire us with deep, subtle messages!"

"Glad to see G.R.D. loved it the most!" Boss exclaimed.

Clue #4: On herself for