• Published 6th May 2016
  • 1,287 Views, 11 Comments

Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow



Fluttershy dies an unexplainable death and Twilight and her friends try to solve the mystery behind it.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,287

Noava & Arc

Just then, two figures who partially resembled Twilight Sparkle came out of the crowd and walked up to Twilight Sparkle and her friends. One was a black mare with dark purple hair, and the other was a white stallion with red hair that had blue streaks in it.

"Oh sweet Jesus, no…" she thought, recognizing these two.

"Well well," said the black mare in a demonic voice, "I never thought we would run into you at a place like this, mother."

"Regardless," said the white stallion in a robotic voice, "if my calculations are correct, it would be nice to give you a friendly greeting after such a long absence of being in your presence, mother. One such as… "Greetings.""

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie gave these two new characters blank stares before looking at Twilight and saying…

"Who are they? Why did they call you their mother?"

"Uh heh heh heh heh…" Twilight laughed nervously, knowing already she couldn't lie her way out of this. "They're Noava Falling and Arc Rising. Noava is the female one and Arc is the male one. They called me that because...they're my kids."

Applejack, Dash, and Pinkie's jaws hit the ground. Noticing their shock, Noava told them…

"Don't be so surprised, we're not completely blood-related."

"Oh," said Applejack, Dash, and Pinkie as their jaws retracted, "well that's not too shocking…"

"Noava is correct," intervened Arc, "we're actually only half-siblings. Our mother, Twilight, conceived us with two different fathers, Equestria's two strongest ponies, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, to ensure strong gene growth for each of us. Luna is Noava's father, Celestia is my father. Ninja Time God Rarity and Fantasy God Discord used their god powers to give them each male reproductive organs so that they could impregnate Twilight. The reason we are both in the years that teenagers are present in is because Rarity used her time powers to make the pregnancy processes and the years of our childhoods go by in the blink of an eye's timeframe. Don't give us pity though, we still experienced our childhood years because to us, everything happened in normal time."

Applejack, Dash, and Pinkie's jaws were now below the ground, which was made of jelly. Noava and Arc scratched their heads as they examined this sight, being puzzled. They looked over at Twilight and asked…

"Are these ponies friends of yours?"

Upon hearing her children ask that question, Twilight began to feel very guilty.

"Yes they are…" she replied somberly. "But I've hidden so much from them...they'd even be shocked if I told them that I made you guys into a demon and a robot."

When Applejack, Rainbow, and Pinkie heard that, their eyes began watering.

"My jaw won't go any lower…" Applejack said.

"I can taste the dirt…" Rainbow said. "It tastes like jelly made from fruit seeds…"

"I can taste where the jelly came from, and it's not fruit seeds…" Pinkie commented. "I am requesting to be cremated when I die…"

"..." Twilight went upon hearing that last comment.

"Don't worry, Pinkie…" she thought. "There will be no need for such a request in the new world…"

"Hmm?" Twilight's friends went in confusion.

"I think there's something you guys need to read…" Twilight said as she turned to a page in her book that was of normal paper and did not appear torn…

"This is the beginning of the end of my life as I know it. Fluttershy is dead now. It's been two long years for me, but only hours for the rest of the world. I'm dead inside now. The only thing that provides me with real comfort now are the voices in my head. Gods Rarity and Discord, leaders of the Immortal World, have been calling me, telling me that they can take me to a mystical place where I can see Fluttershy again. Of course, I didn't believe such a thing at first, but when they showed me that it was a real possibility, I was overjoyed. All I had to do for them in return was recreate something…"

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie...and Starcatch...

I'll recreate my friends…"

"It's true…" Twilight confessed. "I'm Rarity and Discord's servant…"

Twilight's friends' jaws were at the lowest they could go, so they brought them up. And let their hearts sink to the floor. Pinkie Pie started crying.

"I guess this wasn't a good time for a family reunion," remarked Noava, "to say the least. We'll talk about that part of the story with your subordinates instead..."

"We shall have a meeting again." Arc said. "A farewell is what we bid for now."

The two then went away to do what they had really come here for. They searched the carnival until they found the Dark Sky members, strolling through the amusement park and talking to each other…

"So…" one of the figures, a black mare with dark purple hair said. "Those nearsighted goofballs are Mom's lackeys."

"Shall we follow them to the place of numerous reflections and engage in social activity with them?" the other figure, a white stallion with red and blue hair asked.

"Yes..." the black mare replied. "We have some business to settle…about our mother, Twilight Sparkle. We need find out about if what Rarity and Discord told us was really true. Whether we really need to kill her or not..."