• Published 1st May 2016
  • 2,647 Views, 22 Comments

All Devouring Black Hole Dark Archon - Morphile



Displaced as Ulrezaj, with extra Story Breaking! May end up with non-chronological order, many problems defused in Suelike manner.

  • ...
11
 22
 2,647

Omake 3: Feedback Versus Strong Stuff: Round Two

Author's Note:

thoughts
"speech"
"telepathy"
Loud/Echoing

In this chapter, we have two sneak peeks and a confirmation that Rarity still does gem things. And I would like a TVtropes page, if only to see how others describe my story. Story Breaker Powers is a given, as a big part of the point of this fic is that a Dark Archon with the powers of every Protoss Psionic unit can snap most stories with but one ability. These snippits show the power of Feedback against Strong Stuff.

Maar, from Starcraft 2. Is canon to the fic.

You think to stop ME mortal!? I will show you the TRUE power of the Void! Blah, blah, blah, I'm so evil, I kick puppies for fun. Time to show him who's boss. "Well, I have a kind, clever rebuttal to that. Go fuck yourself with a cactus. Also, Feedback." Gods, thank you for letting the Internet exist.

DDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

"Okay, 'Zaj, the hell was that?" Heh, Jimmy boy doesn't know about my Feedback. Or my pylons that I stole from the Tal'Darim. The things are a GREAT place to just sit in and rest for me. Rarity is still working on the one I gave her. "That, Jimmy boy, was Feedback. There's a reason Archons don't use it, and that reason is that it will NOT stop until every speck of energy is gone. Given that Maar has more power than the average Archon, it made the thing explode. Violently."


Tirek's Rainbow of Darkness, from G1 MLP. Canon to this fic, it's actually an alternate version come to curbstomp G4's pansies.

"Oh dear sweet granny of all the Gods, what is that doing here!? I killed him already, and he was a pain in the ass the first time!" Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, if that thing around his neck is what I think it is, WE. ARE. FUCKED. "You killed Tirek!? When?! HOW!?" "Not important, need to make sure I get this right, because if I screw up AT ALL, a good chunk of the WORLD is FUCKED!" Feedback, PLEASE work on that bag.

-A story ark of Darkness induced crazy later-

Why am I in a Pylon? Why is the Pylon covered in bone? Why is there a small army of Paladins around it?


Semi-Perfect Cell. Continuation of Imperfect Cell.
"I'm back, and stronger than you ca-GRAAHHH!" Aimed at Cammoragh this time, which I was terrified to find out existed in this universe. And I DO Just Shoot Him, complete with Killed Mid Sentence. And this time, it seems to be the TARDIS showing up. "Can you stop that? Please? It's honestly annoying. Granted, just about no one will complain about THAT place being destroyed, but it's causing problems with the stability of time." Oh ye gods, why must you punish me with a Pony Doctor? "Two more times, at most. And I'll aim it through the Void I travel through at spot in a different universe, next time." "Alright, but I'll be checking to make sure you don't blow up more stars."