• Published 1st May 2016
  • 2,644 Views, 22 Comments

All Devouring Black Hole Dark Archon - Morphile



Displaced as Ulrezaj, with extra Story Breaking! May end up with non-chronological order, many problems defused in Suelike manner.

  • ...
11
 22
 2,644

Eating the Original

Author's Note:

"telepathy"
Loud/Echoing
"Speech"
Thoughts

Have no prereader, need no prereader

So, What should I do now? How about head off to Ponyville to check for differences, find out when I am in the shows timeline and check to see how much power the Mane 6 have.

Oh, and an important thing to know about my form of teleportation, it works by having me phase into the Void and take advantage of the malleable physics of the place to move at speeds that are normally not possible, as well as ignoring the objects in the way in normal reality. Has its downsides, largely because a path that is clear in normal reality may be blocked by the various trash species with access to it tend to throw in. Of course, due to what I am, only psionicly charged objects can block me.

Suddenly, I get hit by something. Unlike the few times before, this time it talks. And it was moving fast enough that I got shoved several dozen miles away, in the same direction as what hit me. "What? Another Dark Archon? I was told Shakuras banned there creation once more!" So, I'm somewhen between Brood War and Legacy of the Void on the Starcraft side. Need more information on it.

"Well, I managed to find a way to last longer. One of my long term goals is to find a way to make a permanent containment unit for Archons to allow us to last indefinitely. Or at least as long as the equipment does." I would like to stop draining energy and eating souls eventually, after all. But he doesn't need to know that.

"So, you would sacrifice power for longevity? Then you are worthless." And he's doomed "I heard that! And you truly think you can beat me?" Oh, right, mind reading. How did I forget that? "Because you are an insane, pathetic excuse for an Archon."

This is getting annoying. Time to Purge. "What do you mean purge?" It means you are doomed, because every scrap of psionic energy in you will be dispersed. "Impossible, no being could do such a thing to an Archon!" All at once? No. Using several dozen instances of Feedback? Yes. Goodbye. "You can't do this! I am immortal! I am a -" Pawn. A minion. A tiny speck in the plans of another. Quite certainly not a god.


-10 minutes of agonizing, soul shattering draining later-

Well that was useful. I just killed the real Ulrezaj and it is early Wings of Liberty on the Starcraft end, so I have a few months to get stuff done on the pony side of things before I have to go roflsomp a Dominion army. Now to find out where I am, and then find my way to the Mane 6.

Immediately after exiting the void, I find myself in a village. As expected, the colors are eye searingly bright. Being cloaked, they don't notice me. Heading off to the orchard, I see that it has apples on one side of the path and oranges on the other. And is that a lemon tree? Why is there a lemon tree here?


-20 minutes of being lost later-

How did I get so lost in an orchard? It has clear paths, for crying out loud! At any rate, the lemon tree was not alone, it was just an outlier. There are also cherry trees here. It seems the farm is set up so that it's apples to the north, oranges to the east, lemons to the south and cherries to the west. Now, to finally see who lives here.