• Published 1st May 2016
  • 2,647 Views, 22 Comments

All Devouring Black Hole Dark Archon - Morphile



Displaced as Ulrezaj, with extra Story Breaking! May end up with non-chronological order, many problems defused in Suelike manner.

  • ...
11
 22
 2,647

Omake 4: The day Loyalty died. The day Vengence was born.

Author's Note:

Thought
"Speech"
Loud/echoing

Telepathy will not be appearing in this chapter. In its place, brutal maiming and murder will make an appearance. This chapter is Dashies PoV. The one L Hell has a bit of significance, by the way. Just a little touch of world building, really. As for why Dashies voice is in bold... Well, she's talking in her voice and Alucard's from Hellsing at the same time with slightly different timing on the syllables.

Just doing a few of my usual workouts over the Everfree, I see some gryphons coming over. Headed off to a clearing to land, I see them come after me. Did Gilda send someone off to get me? Does someone have issues with me? Why are they carrying swords!? "Uh... What do you want with me?..." It's... Concerning to have this many armed gryphons around me. "Oh, it's simple. Our employers, and by extension us, want you dead. What you've done with Gilda has made a lot of gryphs up high mad. And once she slipped that she got her 'manners' from you, they wanted to make an example out of you." What... They... Are going to kill me!? For getting that stick out of Gilda's rear?! "What the hay is wrong with getting her to care!? What's wrong with-YAH!" They-they're trying to kill me. That would have hit a wing! Well, it's a good thing I have some fighting skill. I hope it's enough...

-5 minutes of mostly-dodging later-

C-c-can't get up. They... My wings... My... Legs..."Heh, you put up a decent fight. Too bad the bosses want you dead, you'd be a good addition to the team. Especially since ya fought that well without any kind of Mark!" Need... To... Get up. Can't thin-think strait... This doesn't have to be the end. You can still get up. You can still fight. Wha...? Who... I can help. But you have to get angry. You have to hate these fools. Easy... Wha nex? You must want them dead. You have to want to slaughter them. You have to want to bath in their blood. Maybe not... The last... Thing. Other? Ya... Well, that's as much of the Pact as you can get. Given that you can't move or speak. Wha is this feeling? I feel... A lot better. Better than normal even. But? Why is my blood flowing back? "What the Hel?" "Why is the blood flowing towards her?" "Are those her wings!?" "Why are her limbs reattaching?!" "What's going on!?" They sound panicked. And my limbs are back too. Well, time to make them PAY! "Heh... This little pony's gonna kill you." Going at one of them as fast as I can, I hit them almost before I can feel myself moving. When I do hit them, their bones shatter and their blood bursts out from the pressure of their flesh being crushed. "How did sh-" Leaping at this new target, I smash his skull almost without trying. One by one, I kill them, shattering bones, ripping off wings, snapping necks, tearing out throats... What. Eh, it's not a problem right now, I'll think later, killing ain't done yet.

-20 minutes of terrified mercenaries later-

Whoever hired them HAS to die. I'll even let the one who tells me live. "Well, what do we have here? Another greedy little bird? If you tell off those MONSTERS who hired you, or better yet, tell me where they live, I might let you get away alive." The little birdie is scared. How cute. Cute enough to eat... On second though... Leaning over, I bite their neck and clamp down as hard as I can. Then, I realize what's happened to me, but it's to late. It feels too good... Once there isn't any blood left, I back away and cry... "What have I done..." I'm a monster. A vampony. But I still want more blood, I still want to kill these murderers for hire and the narrow minded pricks who hired them. I want Vengence. I want to bath in their blood. I want to drink them dry... I want to protect Gilda...