• Published 1st May 2016
  • 2,647 Views, 22 Comments

All Devouring Black Hole Dark Archon - Morphile



Displaced as Ulrezaj, with extra Story Breaking! May end up with non-chronological order, many problems defused in Suelike manner.

  • ...
11
 22
 2,647

Omake 1: Feedback Versus Strong Stuff: Round 1

Author's Note:

Thoughts
"telepathy"
Loud/echoing
"Speech"

This is the first in a line of Omakes wherein Feedback is used to kill, maim or otherwise cripple hilariously powerful beings with massive amounts of mystical energy in them. Feel free to make submissions for the next snip, it'll make it come by faster.

Warhammer 40K Greater Daemon:

"Well, this is going to Hell in a hand basket. Really, we're only missing a hand basket." I 'say' as I look at the swarm of Daemons of Slaanesh. "Good thing I can make psychic things explode." Targeting the Keeper of Secrets leading them, I use Feedback.

-1 week later-

... How did I get knocked out? And why am I in a molten crater several dozen miles across? "You made a Greater Daemon explode with every scrap of energy in it. Consider yourself lucky that we would have ruined that world the same way if we could" Shut up, Eldrad.


Archemond from Warcraft:

Well, I've hung around arguing with the Bronze Dragonflight long enough to get them to cut the crap with Fatalism, so I get to actually do stuff now. Unfortunately, the 'current' event is Archemond attacking the World Tree. Let's fix that.

-10 minutes of high speed travel later-

"Mary Sue, HOOO!" I 'say', because I need to let out my silly side every once in awhile. "You are quite foolish if you can stop me, Voidwalker." "Well, I have hyper efficient mana burn, so your power and skill mean nothing to me." I 'say' as I try to be careful this time. Largely because the point of this is to prevent the Night Elves from loosing their immortality. Trying to make a shaped detonation, I let loose the strongest Feedback I can.

-5 minutes of blinding un-light later-

Well, I accidentally doomed Dranor. At least that's what the Bronze dragon that came to talk to me said. It's several million years away, anyway, so it's not like it can't be evacuated of anything left, which the Bronze dragon agrees with. And I'm now banned from using Feedback on Azeroth. Something about no visible possibilities where I don't blow up the world...


Versus Imperfect Cell:

"I am the ultimate lifeform, Android 17! Give up now!" Time to interrupt the villain. "Surprise, motherfucker." popping a narrow-beam shaped-charge Feedback. Aimed at VY Canis Majoris, just because I feel like trolling astronomers in the distant future. It's not like they can trace the exact date, time and place the shot came from. Unsurprisingly, Cell now has a hole through him pointing at it. Through his head.

Suddenly, a Time Machine shows up. "Shut up and leave, now, or I aim another one at this system's sun." It's obvious that I tempted fate. "O-okay, mister star destroyer..." ... Is that Fluttershy? Dammit, did I blow up Equestria? Well, in the interest of minimizing the number of timelines I have to navigate, I can't stop that beam of death. "Ohmygosh, it's a PONY!" Let it be known that Android 18 has a little girl side in this universe.