• Published 1st May 2016
  • 2,648 Views, 22 Comments

All Devouring Black Hole Dark Archon - Morphile



Displaced as Ulrezaj, with extra Story Breaking! May end up with non-chronological order, many problems defused in Suelike manner.

  • ...
11
 22
 2,648

Omake 2: Why Cutie Marks Aren't Always a Good Thing.

Author's Note:

Thoughts
"Speech"
titles

Telepathy and loud/echoing things will not appear in this chapter. Extreme DARK and SAD will be making an appearance. Seriously, it's so sad I could only get through the first of three planned attempts. Honestly, you might be better off skipping this chapter, given it's possibly slightly comedic portrayal of suicide attempts. I was not trying to make it funny. As a side note, I found writing this chapter depressing. It must be the constant image of a sad Filly Twilight. Or the thought of a small child going through increasingly elaborate suicide attempts. :fluttercry: :applecry: :pinkiesad2: :fluttershysad: :raritycry: It's so sad I spent more time on this Author's Note section than the suicide attempt.

Bizarrely, no fillies were permanently harmed in this chapter. Several stallions, one colt, and a mare were given permanent mental trauma, but no fillies. And the other two planned attempts were jumping out the window with a longer rope with the window and door locked and at night. The third was going to be having the door and window locked while using a rope just long enough to hang her from the inside while jumping down from the window to have herself strangled inside.

The name Kelt'Hazad is intended to referrence 'Equestria was only a setback', where it's called out as being two characters away from a certain (in)famous Archlich.

This is it. This is the last sort of magic I can find. I'll get arrested, maybe even executed, for this, but it's the last chance I have at getting my Cutie Mark in magic. Pulling out I See Dead People: A beginner's guide to speaking with the dead one last time to make sure I have the spell right, I try to cast it.

-15 minutes of apparently futile spell casting later-

N-no... Please, I can't fail this. Now the only thing that I have left to try is... Well, it's a good thing I'm in a cemetery. Pulling out Kelt'Hazad's Guide to Necromancy, I start to cast the spell I chose to start with, Army of the Dead, Adaptive Version, because of it's low magic needs. The spell uses the amount of magic you put in and makes as many undead as it can, with no minimum amount of magic. It'll raise one as well as one thousand, the only difference being power put in. Great idea for a spell, both for beginners and for masters. If only it did better things... Well, time to give it everything I've got...

-3 minutes of channeling as much mana as she can into the spell later-

Th-that's a lot of mana... Is that all I can do or-Gah! What's happening!? Where's this coming from?! H-how am I doing this!? Is this all me...

-8 hours of knocked-out-by-mana-depletion later-

Why am I in a hole in the ground? Wh-why are there bones around me?! A-are those royal guards!? I-i-is tha-at Celestia... I need to get away NAO!

-1 hour of running, with books, later-

Okay, I'm home. I should be safe and-why-is-my-Cutie-Mark-a-glowing-skull!?! Is my talent really Necromancy!? Am I doomed to be a crazy killer?! I-I don't want this to be my talent... I should just kill myself now...

-30 minutes of looking for suicide tools and location later-

Well, this should work... Hanging myself out of a closed window. It's better than I deserve. Jumping, I almost immediately start to black out. "Twily!? Oh goddess, TWILY!"

-The next day, due to being late, blacking out, and then being asleep normally-

Why am I still alive? Why did Shiny save me? Why... I'll try again. And over and over until it works.