• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 373

Micheal's and Lovey Dove's stories

"But when, How?!" Twilight said frantically. Twilight was having quite the nervous break down as she tried to process the new information. Although it should be Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie freaking out in this manner, instead Pinkie just bounced around the room like a rubber ball, while Fluttershy just quietly sat with her mouth ajar. The other three weren't doing any better, Rarity fainted, Rainbow Dash had her mouth ajar with her left eye twitching, Applejack were just sat there not moving a inch. The CMC sensed the tension and didn't dare say a word, Lovey Dove and Nova doing just the same. Just one pony, more specifically a colt, was oblivious to it all; he was the one to answer Twilight's question.

"Well quite easy actually, you see I guess you now that my sister left home as a young filly. My weren't really expecting me so I popped up by surprise, and I grew up hearing all about Pinkie. I wanted to meet her so badly." Micheal started off. Pinkie Pie was done with her extra excitement and listened to the young colt. Of course she had a few, ok, ALOT of questions.

"How come Mom or Dad never told me about you? Why didn't I at least see you when I visited all those times? Why didn't my sisters tell me?" Pinkie had a really confused look on her face, she even cocked her head to the side for emphasis.

"Do you remember the time when Maud first came to Ponyville to visit you?" Micheal asked Pinkie, Pinkie nodded; staying unusually quiet. "Well when Maud got home she told me all about her stay. About your friends..." Micheal gestured around Sugar Cube Corner," ...the candy necklaces, the crazy course you made that she saved you from, and just the overall fun she had being with you. At this time I really wanted to meet so badly i asked my parents if I could move to Ponyville to finally meet you. Me being fast and not thinking clearly, I kinda of forgot to ask exactly where you live in Ponyville. Which ended with me living a friend of mine for some time now, which i guess led to today, me meeting you, and you know the rest." Micheal finished and looked up at Pinkie. She was holding her hooves to her mouth and was nearly in tears. In a blur of pink, she grabbed Micheal and put him into a deathgrip hug.

"Pinkie Pie! Don't kill the poor colt on your first day of knowin' him!" Applejack exclaimed, she seemed to come out of her trance finally. Pinkie let Micheal go and squealed:

"It's official! I Have a Little BROTHER!!!!." Pinkie Pie screamed at the top of her lungs, earning a chuckle and a small smile from Micheal. Due to Pinkie's outburst Rainbow Dash seemed to finally come back to her senses, Rarity also seemed to have woken up from her faint.

"Uh, what has happened ?" Rarity asked as she got her bearings. Pinkie was humming with energy and was about to answer Rarity, but Micheal beat her to it.

"After you fainted, i basically said who i was, Pinkie asked some questions, I answered her with a long and maybe boring speech, and Pinkie accepted that i was her brother." Micheal said all in one breath, in a very fast manner, almost equaling Pinkie's.

"Well, what about the other one? How is she Fluttershy's sister?" Rainbow Dash inquired. Rainbow Dash's question was met with a almost sassy response.

"Well, the 'other one' has a name and can talk for herself, I'm also right here. I may be as shy as my sister sometimes, but not always. The name is Lovey Dove." Lovey Dove said has she walked up. At the sound of her speaking, Fluttershy tensed, she of course knew the filly. Noticing Fluttershy's movement, she looked at her while she talked. "So you do remember me! Don't worry. I don't hate you, I'm so glad i see you after..." Lovey Dove looked to the side uncomfortably. Everyone in the room was looking at her in confusion except for Fluttershy. Lovey Dove hadn't even told Micheal about her past. Lovey Dove made small whimper and started to turn back into the shy filly she was when she first walked in, she started to back up. Unexpectedly Fluttershy flew across the room at a speed that surprised her friends.

She scooped up Lovey Dove and hugged her, she finally started to cry. " I'm so sorry! We shouldn't have left you like that! I thought you wouldn't remember us, you were just a baby..." Fluttershy trailed off and continued to cry, soon even her little sister started to cry along with her. The others in the room had no idea what to do as scene unfolded in front of them. Everyone confused at what was Lovey Dove's past with Fluttershy?

All except one mare wondered this, ' Why does this seem familiar? The leaving of a sister?', Rainbow's flicked over to Scootaloo, 'If only i could only tell you now kid'. She put her focus back on her oldest crying friend.

Author's Note:

Oooh... What was Lovey Dove's past? What does Rainbow wish she could tell Scootaloo? Well, i'm going to kill you guys with suspense, because i don't know when i will be updating again.
Hi Everyone!
Not now Pinkie. Why are you still up? It's like 12:03 in the morning!
You really haven't updated in a while and plus you tried out a different writing style than all the other chapters! I noticed the difference, huh, Huh, HUH?!
Yeah, I'm hitting the hay, night everyone, night Pinkie.
Night, Nyla! Nyla? Nyllllaaaaa? Nova? Hmph. Night evryone!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment