• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 370 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 370

CutieMark Mission

School had just ended and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were just beginning to head over to their treehouse.

"Who are we going to help today girls?" Applebloom asked Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle.

"The problems usually come to us Applebloom, remember? Scootaloo reminded Applebloom. Applebloom did remember, she just didn't want to wait for the problem to come to them this time.

"I know who we can help next!" Sweetiebelle said excitedly almost squealing. She pointed out the three other ponies they had helped out earlier. The alicorn was by herself, the CMC almost missed the other two; who were well hidden by some bushes. "Did you guys not notice that they had no cutiemarks? It looks like we have our next mission!" Sweetiebelle gleamed happily.

"Cutiemark Crusaders Go, Yay!" the CMC yelled together. This caused a few head turns, but they went back to what they were doing soon after.

"How about me and Sweetiebelle get those two and you get the new girl Applebloom." suggested Scootaloo.

"Okay, let's meet up at the clubhouse. Okay y'all?" Applebloom concluded. The CMC nodded in agreement, then they ran off toward their targets.

"Hiya!"greeted Applebloom walking up to the alicorn filly.

"Hi." Nova responded.

"I was just wondering if you would like to come over to me and my friends's clubhouse today. Do you think you could, please?"

"Um..." Nova was still unsure about this earth pony, she did stand up for her, but she still didn't know much about her. "I guess, i'll just have to ask Twilight to come." Nova finally answered her.

"That's fine, we should get goind then, shouldn't we?" said Applebloom as she and Nova started off toward Twilight Sparkle's castle.

"Hi you two!"Scootaloo exclaimed as she and Sweetiebelle finally got to the other side of the bushes. The pink filly jumped and the colt stared at the two fillies with wide eyes. Clearly expecting it to be Diamond Tiara again, he relaxed when he saw it was just Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle.

"Hi, umm..." Micheal really couldn't find anything to say, he had only talked to Lovey Dove since he was in Ponyville.

"We've come to ask you if you would like to come to our clubhouse. Well, only if you want to." Sweetiebelle asked the two outright. The two look surprised, nopony really asked them anywhere. Micheal spoke first.

"Sure, I guess." he said as he shifted his feet a little bit. He was still kinda shy. Lovey Dove only nodded, she was the really timid one of the two.

"Great let's go!" Scootaloo said as she started toward the bushes where she had come from.

"There's a path... right over there." Lovey Dove whispered as she pointed to the path Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle had totally missed.

"Oh,right, let's go this way then." Sweetiebelle said as she started down the path. With the other three following her.

Author's Note:

Next chapter, sorry:twilightblush:.