• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 372 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 372

non-party pony day

Author's Note:

Sorry for the other chapters being short, I will do better. I also hope you guys will like some new characters! :pinkiesmile:

"I can't believe that I have to go back to school again, I just want to go back home. " Michael mumbled to himself. Micheal was a young earth pony who just moved to ponyville months ago. He only moved here to look for his sister. His parents said he was more like her than any other pony, he also sped off without thinkinking and forgot to ask what her name was. Five months later he is still living in Ponyville, still not knowing who his sister is. His parents also told him that his sister had changed her name to something more "fun". He changed his also, from mix' em.

Micheal's one other problem was school. He wasn't bad at it, he excelled at it, it was just that nopony wanted to be his friend. Well almost nopony. "Hi, Dove." Michael said to his only friend as he walked into the secluded clearing close to the school.

"Hey, have any luck yet?"Lovey Dove asked.

"No. You?"Michael answered then returned the question.

"No." answered Lovey Dove in a saddened tone. She was a young pegasus filly who came to Ponyville to find her sister also. She had lived there only a little longer than Michael. They became friends when their classmates excluded them, they would meet in the clearing to escape from the bullying of Diamond Tiara and her posse. They mostly talked about finding their sisters and school, they continued to excel in school, but fail to find their sisters.

The school bell soon rung after they started talking. They both heaved pained sighs, they didn't like having to walk in with the other young ponies. They would usally be in the school housevat least 15 minutes before the bell rung. They rushed to the school house, but it was to late, the two little shy ponies would have to face Diamond Tiara.
"Hi blank flanks, are you late getting somewhere?" she sneered from the school's stoop. The two hid their faces and galloped to the back of the room where they usually sat. They escaped from being laughing stocks... this time.
"Morning students!" said their teacher merrily, " I have a great surprise for you all... we are getting a new student!"