• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 371 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 371

Princess coming to Ponyville

"I can't believe this!" Twilight mumbled as she flew with the filly flying behind her. The events from earlier still fresh in her mind from yesterday.

Celestia had stared at Twilight for a few minutes and then at her foal turned 10 years old and then back at Twilight. "What have you...?", she stopped and a look of understanding crossed her face and then relief. She smiled for the first time after the spell happened and said," Take your sister to Ponyville and have her live with at your castle."

"Wait a minute..., SISTER?!" Twilight yelled in surprise as she looked at her teacher.

Celestia looked at her daughter and said to Twilight, " Nova will explain to you... eventually. I have a feeling she knows something I don't." Twilight looked again at the filly, her eyes looked like they have seen things of the unknown, yet she was only a young alicorn filly, what did she know? Celestia dismissed Twilight and told her to stay the night and leave in the morning, along with her sister. First thing the next morning they started their flight back to Ponyville.

Twilight flew through the throne room window and was surprised to see her friends there talking. When she landed her friend's mouths dropped open, Twilight was confused at first, then she remembered Nova flew in behind her. "Well, everypony this is Nova, a new princess, and somehow my little sister."

"Hello there." said Nova as she faced the shell shocked room.