• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 374 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 374

The Crusaders stand up to a bully

"Did you see her? Did you? Did you?" Sweetiebelle asked her friends, almost squealing with excitement as she talked.
"Duh the whole class saw her Sweetiebelle. " Scootaloo replied rolling her eyes, " I have to admit though she was kinda awesome. "
"I've never seen a pony like that before at this school." Applebloom said as she wondered where the new student came from, "She is a alicorn..."

The crusaders were talking what had happened earlier with the new student. When she had entered the classroom the first thing everypony noticed was that she was a alicorn. The all had gasped, they gasped a second time as Princess Twilight walked in. She introduced the alicorn as Nova. After Twilight left, Nova was directed to sit in the back of the room. After that Cherilee started the lesson and students snuck glances at the mysterious alicorn sitting among them.

"Uh oh, there goes Diamond Tiara again. " Scootaloo said as she indicated where the mean little filly was. They watched as Diamond Tiara began to taunt two of their classmates that they haven't really noticed much. One was a all yellow colt, his coat and mane was dull. The other one was a pegasus filly, who's coat was almost as dark pink as Cherilee's, and her mane was a powder pink color. They had their heads bent down, then suddenly the new alicorn jumped in front of them both and started to defend them. Which only made Diamond Tiara taunt her also.

"I think we should go help them. " Sweetiebelle suggested.

"No way, I really don't want to deal with Diamond Tiara right now. " Scootaloo said in response.

"Come on Scoot, Sweetiebelle is right, let's go girls!" Applebloom said as she started to trot over to Diamond Tiara. Once they got there the three other ponies looked like they were almost to tears.
"Quit it Diamond Tiara" Scootaloo said as she interrupted the taunting, " Just because they have no cutie marks yet, doesn't mean you cantease them about it. "
"Yeah." Sweetiebelle said, backing up Scootaloo, " At least they aren't mean to other ponies like you."
"So back off." Applebloom said as she finished the conversation. Diamond Tiara stomped off in a big huff. The crusaders back at the ponies who were being taunted. They all had grateful smiles.
"Hi." said Nova, breaking the silence, " Nice to meet you five."

Author's Note:

The next chapter is going to blow your mind away:pinkiegasp:.